Chapter Whatever

Percy sighed. "I hate it here."

He stared over at his friends, hiding behind barrels.

"It's not our fault Hermes made us come." Tanner pointed out.

"I told you leave, stay at camp. You followed me, saying, "you're not the boss of me," so it's not my fault if you die. It's yours." Percy said.

They paused, "true."

Suddenly, Luke and two beasts walked by. Percy shut his eyes tightly.

Tyson put an arm on his back, but moved too fast and loudly, exposing their location.

"Well, well well, who do we have here?" Luke turned and Kronos's voice scraped through the air.

"Saying well three times doesn't make you cool, angsty villain. It's a common, overused trope and no one likes it anymore." Percy said.

Luke looked confused, and taken aback by this sarcastic, sassy 13-year-old. "Pardon?"

Percy seemed to come back to the moment. He was facing down Kronos,  two bears, and anything else on this ship, with only himself, Sun, Annabeth, Tanner, and Tyson, the latter two not really knowing how to fight.

"Nice ship you got here," he chuckled nervously.

"You get 10 seconds. Starting now." Luke said, deadpanning.

"Ok," Percy began sprinting, hoping his friends were following.

He felt a hairy, clammy hand grab his sweatshirt hood. "Hey, Agrius. Any chance you'll let me go?"

He felt a lurch as the half bear half human moves him to face him. "You know my name?"

"Of course I know your name. You and Oreius are twin brothers, born to Polyphonte and a bear. Polyphonte angered Dity, who made her fall in love with a bear. Artemis was involved somehow, I was away for the weekend. Arty didn't know Dity was behind it, and was disgusted by Polyphonte. You two were turned into birds, you a vulture, Oreius an eagle owl. You're against humans and gods alike, yet you're serving Kronos, someone thriving off of humans and their help?" Percy said.

Agrius looked shocked. "You were away for the week?"

"Yeah," he said slowly.

"Whatever your name is, do you have the boy?" Kronos called from somewhere.

Agrius went into attack mode. "Yeah sir. I've got him."

Percy was roughly dragged up the stairs and back into a room.

Agrius threw him into a chair.

"Privacy now, boys." Kronos flicked his wrist at the bear humans.

They didn't look happy, but left anyways, grumbling.

"Who's the new blood? A cyclops," Luke shook his head. "And a child of Apollo?"

Percy knew this wasn't the same Kronos he'd heard about and seen. This was instead part of Luke.

"What are you thinking about, Perseus?" Kronos leans in.

"I thought you could read minds?" Percy has a smirk on his face.

Kronos makes a sound that can only be described as a keyboard smash, but vocally, and rather aggressive.

Percy glanced over at Annabeth and his smirk fell. She was crying silently, broken by the sight of Kronos in Luke's body.

"Oh, this old thing? Yeah, it's not much but it will work until I get a more stable form. He adds a little bit of flair." Kronos pushed back his hair in a way Percy had seen Luke do so many times.

"Stop!" Percy shouted, drawing Sun.

Luke seemed shocked. "Aww, you care about m-him. You care about Lukey boy?" Kronos laughed. "Very well, I wouldn't step over the line though, given your past."

"Stop!" Percys voice has so low, he almost growled.

"The gods won't tell you about your past life, your first life. I will."

"I don't care about my stupid past life. I care about my now life. And you, Kronos, son of Uranus, are really messing it up." Percy said, more authority in his voice then usual.

Kronos seemed to do the sinking backwards this time. He quickly came back though, "since you care about Castellen, I'll give a few minutes with him."

Luke fell to the floor. "Percy," he crawled towards him, not enough to stand.

"Tut tut tut." Kronos's disembodied voice flowed through the room.

"Percy, you're," Luke seized up like he was being choked. "Perseus."

Energy went through Luke as Kronos took the wheel. He rested his feet on top of Percy. "Lukey boy was disobedient. I'll have to punish him for that."

"Nooo!" Percy yelled, pushing his foot onto Kronos chest.

"Bear brothers!!" Kronos yelled. "Come gag these three and throw them overboard. Leave Perseus with me."

.....

Artemis POV

I sat at the fire with the rest of my hunters, when I heard screaming in my head. At first I thought it was Apollo, I almost yelled back, but then I realized it was Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena.

Amber? Jackson? A little help or advice here?!?!

I phased myself to look through her eyes, how did you get here?

She doesn't have time for stupid questions, Ber.

Ok, say a prayer to Artemis and Apollo.

Artemis wants to kill those bears, and Apollo would be happy to help.

Ok.

Well, time to answer a prayer.

Oh Lady Artemis and Lord Apollo, I'm praying to you for help. Me, and my friends are about to drown. And my other friend, Percy, Son of Poseidon, it's about to be killed by Kronos or something.

I will send help, as will Apollo.

Yup, uh help is on the way. Not direct help though.

Percy POV

Kronos flipped me over and pinned me to the ground. He went in to smack me across the face, and water exploded around me.

He crashed across the room, temporarily stunned.

I had barely thought about what I was doing when I dragged the bait under the water, air bubbles around for my friends outside.

I ran to meet them.

"Swim up!" I shouted, hoping they could hear me.

Then I felt a hand on the my leg, and I got pulled backwards.

So I'm bring a back questions. This is about this story. What chapters are in a different format then the rest? (e.g. Chapter 1)I'll give you a hint, there's 9. Put all the titles, or close to the titles, in the comments and the first person gets to win.

Also happy birthday, I'm giving you a chapter.