Chapter 46

GeneraI_Kenob1 won the chapter question I think.

Percy POV

Thanks for your concern, but I was not kidnapped, well technically I was.

Instead of Kronos and his evil hands grabbing my leg, to like, I don't know, try to drown me? That wouldn't be smart. But Kronos isn't smart, so it would make sense.

The person who grabbed me, was in fact, the one and only Poseidon, God of the Seas and my father.

"Hey Dad, thanks for scaring me." I said, deadpanning. 

"Sorry...?" He looked confused. "Anyways, good job back there. You sunk a whole ship, people and all."

"People?" I gulped.

"Yeah, all the monsters, and a few mortals."

"WASH THEM TO SHORE!" I yelled frantically.

"They're fine."

"What about my friends? Did they make it to the surface?" I was really worried.

"They're floating on one of the life boats."

"I'm going to them." I summoned a jet stream and flew through the water.

"Bye then?" Poseidon seemed so confused but I didn't care, my friends could be injured.

I leaped out of the water and saw my friends in the boat. "Annabeth, Tanner, Tyson!"

I crawled over the edge. After leaving the water, my whole body collapsed and just laid on the floor.

"Percy! You're ok! We thought Kronos got you." Annabeth shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I'm just gonna, take a nap." And then I feel asleep.

3rd Person

As Percy slept, Annabeth tried to get the boat going in some direction, hoping to find land. She tried to ask Tyson for help, but he was in awe of the sea life below them.

Percy POV

Dreams are probably the worst thing ever. I dreamed about Grover. He was talking to me again.

"Percy! Help, I'm about to get married, save me." His voice started cutting out. "The fleece—, cyclop, Colchis."

Annabeth was right, what's new? The Golden Fleece was on the island.

I bolted up. "That way!" I pointed, and super charged our travel out towards the land.

"Where are we?" Tanner asked.

"North Carolina? That's what it looks like." Annabeth offers.

We got up closer to the shore, and I got out to drag the boat all the way up. As I pull it next to a tree, a stick pops it, and the air deflates.

I curse. "We'll have to find another boat."

"Later though," Tanner starts. "I'm exhausted. And boats definitely aren't really my thing." They lay down on the grassy area beyond the dunes. "Wake up me when we're leaving!"

I roll my eyes. "Tyson, do you think you could look around for any places, maybe food, water, or something?"

He nodded profusely, and then headed off.

"We should start a fire, the sun's going down, it might get chilly soon." Annabeth said.

I nodded and went to collect some sticks and logs.

After we got the fire started, we sat across from each other.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly. A stupid question, I know, but I didn't know what else to ask.

"No, but I have to be." She won't meet my eyes.

I pause for a second, thinking for something to say. "You don't have to be."

"Yes, because if I'm not, I can't be prepared. What if he strikes, and no one's ready?" She looks up and her stormy gray eyes had tears forming in them.

"Hey, hey," I got up and sat next to her. "I'm right here, we'll be prepared. He'll be ok."

"What was he saying? About you?"

"Past life? I don't know. Everyone seems to think I'm the Perseus, the Medusa dude."

"Maybe you were. Maybe your on your third life for the Isles of the Blessed?"

It was a good thought, but it made me uncomfortable. I'd been two whole other people before getting to where I am? And it took me centuries?

We were interrupted when Tyson came running back over. "I found a food place! Doughnut shop! Doughnut shop!" He had creme filling and doughnut powder on his face.

I saw Annabeth quickly wipe her eyes before getting up. "Lead the way, buddy." I told him, going to lift Tanner up.

I rag dolled them over my shoulder and followed behind Tyson and Annabeth. As we got closer to the building Tyson was talking about, I got an uneasy feeling.

I tried to make out what the place was called, but the font was making my dyslexia even worse, giving me a headache.

"Doughnuts!" He ran inside.

"Tyson, there's no one around, at all." Annabeth chased after him. "Not even employees!"

I didn't step inside, and instead circled around the building. Something in the woods moved, so I set Tanner down and walked over.

A hydra jumped out and started attacking me. I cursed, and ran away, dragging Tanner with me.

Stumbling into the building, I only got a few words out. "Hydra,—fire—-, quick."

"Fire! The fire!" Annabeth shouted.

"Ok, you two run back to the fire. Tyson, can you carry Tanner? I'll lure the hydra over there." I hoped the fire hadn't gone out yet.

"Be careful to not cut off another head, or more Monster Doughnuts will appear else where." Annabeth advised.

"Got it, let's go." I sigh and summoned Sun.

I had to distract it, while Tyson and Annabeth ran back to the fire. Making sure to use the flat of my blade only, I kept dodging and smacking it.

After enough time had passed, and made a break for it, and ran towards the fire, hopping the hydra was on my tail.

As I approached where we had the fire, I saw Tyson and Annabeth desperately trying to make a fire. I cursed again. What were we gonna do?

The hydra almost got me with venom when I felt a large amount of water displacement as something moved through the water.

BOOM!!

An old-school ship came close to the shore, and shot off a cannon ball towards me and the hydra. I rolled out of the way, and watch it explode. Guess that works.

I ran over to Tyson and Annabeth, and noticed Tanner had finally woke up.

"I checking out that ship." I told the group, and headed out towards the ocean, where I had the boat stopped in place.

"Who are you?" I shouted, water circling me as a raised to myself to be even with the boat.

"Chill, Prissy. It's me." Clarisse comes out and sighs. "Mr. D is not happy with you. Good luck back at camp."

I rolled my eyes at her. "I guess I can let you in. Welcome to shore."

Hey guys.....I kinda like feel out of the Pjo fandom for a little while, but I'm getting back in it again and I'm enjoying writing, so chapters may be monthly or so? I'm not sure. Don't count on them, but they might happen.
(I am, yes, alive and not dead)
This chapter was literally 10 months in the making and it sucks anyways.