Chapter 2

6 Years Later

"Artemis, Apollo, and Perseus," Zeus thunders, "you are here today to be made Olympian's."

"Yes father," Apollo says.

"Do you accept?" Demeter asks.

"Yes," the young gods answer.

"Artemis, please step forward," Poseidon says.

Artemis steps forwards. "Your domains will be the moon, hunt, archery, wild animals, and childbirth," Zeus tells her.

"Apollo, please step forwards," Poseidon asks.

Apollo steps forwards. "You will be the god of healing, medicine, music, poetry, prophecy, and archery."

"Perseus, please step forwards." Poseidon asks.

Perseus steps forwards. "You will be the god of swordplay, demigods, loyalty, archery, drawing, water, stars, wolves, clouds, and the forest."

"You will be known as the archer triplets. Here are your thrones," Zeus snaps his fingers and three thrones appear one his left.

"Father," Artemis calls out, "can I have a hunt, a group of girls who would swear off boys and become partial immortal?"

"I guess, sure," Zeus says confused.

"Ok, thanks, bye," Artemis says, almost flashing away.

"Not so fast, you need a guardian, a protecter. He must be strong, demigod maybe."

"No please no father,"

Zeus looks at Perseus and back at Artemis, "Perseus, I promote you to guardian of this hunt."

"Ugh, Perseus is at least bare able. Let's go," Artemis said.

The first place they went was the festival. They need to recruit girls to be in the hunt before the hunt was started. They found a few demigodesses. Their names were Kat, Alex, and Penny.

They had very abusive parents or stepparents, not their godly parents though. Kat's mother was Demeter. Alex's father was Poseidon. And Penny's mother was Aphrodite.

They started training instantly. First with bows and arrows, then hunting knifes. Kat and Penny were great with bows, Alex was a natural with the knives.

One day, Artemis came up with the oath the hunters must take.

"You will be known as the hunters of Artemis. Perseus you will be the guardian of the hunt." Artemis says, "repeat after me demigods, I, your name here,"

"I, Penny, daughter of Aphrodite,"

"I, Kat, daughter of Demeter,"

"I, Alex, daughter of Poseidon,"

"Pledge myself to the goddess Artemis," Artemis says.

"I turn my back on the company of men."

"I turn my back on the company of men,"

"accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt,"

"Good, Perseus, repeat after me, I, Perseus, god of wolves, swordplay, and demigods,"

"I, Perseus, god of wolves, swordplay, and demigods,"

"Pledge to the goddess Artemis,"

"To never harm one of the hunters,"