Chapter 9

That worried me. What ever was in the pit, was there for a reason. And I didn't want to fight Luke. He's practically my brother.

"But then," Luke continues, "I remembered, you, Thalia, Annabeth, Clarisse, Will, Beckendorf, Silena, Conor, Travis. What Zeus did to Thalia, he left her spirt here. Sometimes, when Annabeth or I talk to the tree, it glows a little. I also remembered what my dad did. When I ran away, he didn't sent me back home, he gave me weapons. He gave me a fighting chance.

"Then I remembered who could be talking to me. Kronos. The crooked one. He was probably influencing my thoughts. Then, I let my inner Luksassy shine. I said, "nah. I'm good, mr. cannibal. Thanks for the offer though. Bye." I waved, then walked away. A second later, you woke me up."

I slowly clapped for him. I've been teaching him sass recently. He seems to lack it.

"My student is all grownup now." I wiped a fake tear from my eyes.

Then I got serious, "should we tell Chiron?"

"Probably. I'm not sure."

"Let's wait one more night. Just to see if they get any worse."

"Yeah."

We both then got up and walked back to our cabin.

.....

The next night was much worse.

Luke and I had the exact, same dream.

We saw three amazing (A/N more like amazhang) animals fighting each other. A horse, an eagle, and a screech owl. The horse was a powerful stallion. The eagle was majestic. The screech owl was scary.

Luke and I both felt we needed to stop the fighting. We ran forward, our weapons some how appearing in our hands.

We almost got there. But just before we could do anything, the ground swallowed the animals.

Then, we woke up, but not before the ominous laughter.

.....

After we woke up, Luke and I silently got up and walked to Half-Blood Hill.

"We need to tell Chiron," Luke and I said at the same time when we reached the hill.

"Agreed," we both answered.

We both walked towards the big house, staying in the shadows, and away from the harpies.

"You know, you're good at sneaking around. Maybe your a son of Hermes." Luke told me.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. But either way, you're my brother."

When we arrived at the big house, Chiron was already on the porch.

"Hello, Luke, Perseus,"

I thought I would flinch at the name, but I didn't. I think I liked it.

"Hello, Chiron. You're probably wondering why we're here." Luke said.

"Not exactly. I have a pinch more knowledge than you think. Let me guess, it's about some dd?" Chiron questioned.

"Yes sir. Ummm, I'll go first." Then I told Chiron about my dreams of the unknown war.

He paled the slightest bit, I didn't even know if it truly happened.

"My turn," Luke told Chiron about his dream of the pit.

I could definitely tell Chiron paled at that.