Chapter 42

A/N I would like everyone to know that I'm writing this instead of reading tTT

Percy grabbed an extra sword and dagger he had for Tanner and Tyson, before they left the apartment.

Annabeth lead them out to the street, where she threw a golden coin in the floor.

The ground bubbled, and a charcoal colored car rouse from the ground.

Percy kept trying to look at Tyson without it being weird and creepy, but he never got the chance.

They squeezed in the car, but Percy zoned out. He was just staring out the window, thinking and taking everything in.

A lot had just happened and he never quite processed it. So his one friend is a demigod, and the other is something else. He recovered from a crushed skull. Something bad had happened at camp. Annabeth came to him to tell. His mom doesn't know where he went.

Percy needed to set a limit for how many shocks he can get in a day, cause he just got about 10. And he could only handle 2.

He cautiously rubbed his skull, he couldn't even feel a crack.

Staring out the window, his eyes began to glaze over, as he feel into a sleep like state that was quite relaxing.

Though, he quickly awoke when they came within a mile of camp. "Annabeth, you never told me what happened at camp. What happened?"

"Well, the borders are weak because," her lip quivered. "Lu-Kronos poisoned Thalia's tree. The gods blamed Chiron, and he's not at camp."

"Who's running camp then?"

"Mr D and," she let out a frustrated shout. "I forgot his name. Selina told me over IM."

"You weren't at camp?" Percy kept asking more questions but he just needed answers.

"I tried again with my dad. I think it worked out. I didn't want to tell you because what if it didn't work out?"

"Then you go back to camp or come to my house and your dads a jerk. It's not that confusing."

The vehicle they were in came to a stop.

Percy ran out and saw fighting, so he hopped in. Sun in his hand, he threw it at one of the two iron bulls. It missed and hit the grass. He ran to grab it, and lead the bull off the demigods trail.

Only problem was, the bull was now chasing him.

Percy Imitated a slashing motion towards the bull. Just at the last second, Sun, appearing in his heads, bounced harmlessly off the iron.

Percy cursed as he rolled aside.

The bull seemed angry that they couldn't kill Percy, and out same flames of the bulls nose.

"Great, now you breath fire? That's wonderful. So much fun."

Percy thought up a plan on how to defeat the bulls, or be tried to at least. He racked his brain for anyway he could defeat them, but came up empty.

His defense moves got slower as he thought harder and harder.

He felt warm hands on his back as he fell to the ground. He stared up at Tanner, who stood there with their hands glowing.

The evil, fire breathing, metal bull stared Tanner down, stomping its foot, about to charge.

But Tyson came running up and punched the bull until it was reduced to nothing but a frisbee.

The three stood, or in Percy case sat, there, panting heavily.

They turned their heads over to where Clarisse laid panting on the ground, her hair smoking.

Percy rushed over to her. "Are you ok?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunched up.

Annabeth followed right behind him.

"I'm fine," Clarisse said.

Percy held out his hand, which she gladly accepted.

"It took too long enough to get here." Clarisse said. "With all that has happened."

"He didn't know. No one told him." Annabeth told her, pushing Percy back a bit.

"Oh," Clarisse said.

She pointed to Thalia's Pine. It's usual dark green pines were a sickly yellow.

"It was poisoned." Clarisse's voice shook.

"By Kro," Annabeth stopped herself.

Percy knew what she meant. Everything that he tried to suppress during the school year came back and bite him. He began to have trouble breathing and tears swelled in his eyes.

Percy ran off to the Poseidon cabin, his cabin. He'd never been inside. He stared at the bunk beds, the table, the drawers, all covered with thick layers of dust.

He ran his fingers along the table. He blew the dust off.

Percy walked over to something that had not a speck of dust on it. It was a fountain with crystal clear water. Percy sat down on the ledge, gently feeling the water.

"Da," he paused, unsure if this was a good idea. "Dad?"

The water swirled, creating a mini water tornado in the center. Percy rushed back.

"No, no no, my child." A voice soothed. "Water is your element. You should be in tune to it. Water could never harm you, only heal you."

"Who are you?" Percy called.

"I am one of your fathers advisors. He heard your call." Rising from the waternadro, was a water spirt.

"Should I bow?" Percy asked, "I feel like I should bow."

She chuckled. "You don't have to bow to anyone in your fathers court, apart form maybe him and Amphitrite. In fact, we should bow to you if you would like."

"Oh no no no no no. I just," he searched for words. "Please don't bow to me."

"Of course. Whatever you wish. Now, there's something out father would like to tell you."

A/N I feel so so bad for not updating in so long. I'm not gonna make any excuses cause there aren't any. I will warn that updates will be slow right now.

Thank you so much for almost 600 votes, and 23k reads. It really does mean the world to me. It always put a smile on my face when I see someone voted for my story.