Chapter 30

A/N Silent_Loner_Useless got the last answer, orange like liquid Cheetos.

Percy POV

"What about this one?" Luke points to an abandoned ride.

Granted, they're all abandoned, this one look especially old. The sign probably said something like "Thriller Love," or something. It wasnt the best font for my dyslexia. There was a giant pit, that looked great for skateboarding, but it probably was supposed to have water inside.

"That'd probably be it." Annabeth says.

The three of us walk over and I immediately climb down to the bottom and hop in the boat that was there.

"What are you doing? You're probably stuck down there now." Annabeth screeched.

"Think this is it?" There's a scarf and a shield. It looks like something Are, Ares would have." I holler up. "Come on down. Luke, stay up, just in case."

"This is literally a love-, nevermind. I'm coming." Annabeth says.

After she got down I say, "to answer your question, no. There is no way to get up, at least, not here. At the end of the ride. I sense water on the other end."

"Perseus!" Annabeth slaps me.

My knees shake a bit. "Are you ok?" Luke calls down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard." Annabeth says.

"I'm fine. It's just," I pause. "It's just nothing. It's nothing."

Luke and Annabeth don't look convinced. "Are you," Annabeth starts.

"I said I'm fine." I cut her off calmly.

"Ok. I know just."

"I'm fine. Let's just move on." I say. "Luke can you turn on the boat?"

"Yeah." Luke runs over to the control booth.

"Let's get in the boat. So it doesn't start without us in it." Annabeth says.

I nod as we climb in the boat. Water starts to slowly trickle into the pit.

"Luke, leave it there. I'll control the after to move us. Come down here." I shout.

"K," Luke shouts back.

He jogs over and slides down, splashing in the shallow puddle that began to form. He started jogging over to Annabeth and I in the boat, but I controlled the water at his feet and made him fly over, using the water kinda like a cloud.

He froze and looked shocked, until he saw me laughing. "You're doing this?" He asked bewildered.

"Yeah. It's not too hard. You're light." I told him.

"I'm light?!?! I weigh 115 pounds!" Luke exclaims. "That's not very light."

"Meh. It's just easy for me." I explain.