Chapter 6

Percy POV

I was walking around camp got a few minutes, searching for "Annabeth and Luke," whoever they are, when I ran into someone. The person I ran into just so happened to be........

Someone I don't know. Meaning that could be anyone in this camp. Meaning you, the reader can't guess who it is.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No, it's my fault. Are you a new camper?"

"Yeah, I'm Percy Jackson,"

"Oh, I'm..........

Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus,"

"I don't know know my god parent. Is that how it's said?"

"It's called a godly parent. Do you know if it's your mom or dad?"

"My dad." I said, think about my mom.

"Ok. Do you need directions somewhere?"

"Actually yes. Where would Annabeth and Luke be?"

"Oh. Follow me."

I followed Beckendorf and we talked a bit. We became pretty good friends. Beck works in the forge a lot. He said he'd teach me to make something.

He ended up leading me to the hill I fought beef face. I didn't realize there was a tree up here though. Siting besides the tree were two kids, one older boy, and a girl about my age.

"Hey, Beckendorf, new kid," said the older boy.

"Luke, Annabeth this is Percy. Percy, this is Luke and Annabeth."

Their eyes widened at my name.

"Hi, Annabeth, Luke. You two look familiar. Have we met?" I asked.

They truthfully looked so familiar, like old friends I had in pre-k I've long forgotten about.

The two of them looked at each other, panicked. They had an argument with their eyes. In the end, Luke won.

"About five years ago, we were friends. You see, Annabeth, Thalia, and I ran away from our homes and were "on the run." One day, we met you. This was three months before we got to camp. You let us hide in your fire escape for a month." Luke said.

It was them. They were real. I always thought it was my imagination when I looked back.

"Where's Thalia?" I asked.

At my question, Luke and Annabeth looked guilty, sad, and pained.

Luke gulped. "When we got to camp, we were attacked by a bunch of hellhounds. Hades beasts. Hades sent them after us, mostly Thals though. He did that because she was a daughter of Zeus. And, you know mythology right?"

I nod.

"The big three, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, made a pact to never have mortal kids again. Zeus broke it. Hades got anger at that.