Part 35

Percy POV

It wasn't hard to find the underworlds pamphlet, at least for me.

We each got a pile and scanned over each brochure, looking for any hints that a underworld would be located there. We passed them around just to be sure.

Luke passed me one and I raised my eyebrows. "Are you sure you looked at this one?" I asked.

"Yeah. No hints or anything. Just a recording studio. Do you see a hint?" He said.

"I know your dyslexic but I thought you can understand English. It literally says, the UnDerWorld:die easy here." I say, underlining the words with my finger.

"What are you talking about? It say DOA:Recording Studio." He said, with a look like, how dumb are you.

And so I naturally got really defensive, all of our previous relationship was forgotten in that second. I had experience with fake kids, reel you in, just to make a joke of you.

But my smart side of my brain starting thinking of a logical reason why he didn't read it the way I did. So I blew up while thinking.

"I'm not stupid. I'M NOT STUPID!" I shouted. "I'm sick of being a doormat for people. I'm sick of it."

My logically brain begins to kick in. "Look at, really look at." I say with a calm tone.

"What?" Luke looks lost and confused.

"Though the mist." I say. "You too, Annabeth."

Annabeth Squinted and then her eyes widened. "I see it, I see it. It's the entrance to the underworld."

Luke squinted and look angry. "I can't see it. I only see DOA."

His fist clenched and his teeth were grinding as his face grew red. "Breath Luke, breath." I reminded him. "Maybe try a quick pray to Hecate."

"No." He snapped. "I can do it myself."

He shook his head. "Sorry. I don't know what's gotta into me. I'll pray to Hecate."

"Maybe your helmet is too small." Annabeth suggested.

"Oh yeah, how'd that even get on?" He took it off and went to put it in his bag but stopped. "Mines already in here. Guess it's yours."

I grabbed the helmet and put it in my bag, at the bottom. Luke prayed quickly, offering her a gemstone souvenir. I think she accepted it because disappeared.

I looked over at Annabeth and she was embarrassed. "You ok?" I mouth.

She nods hesitantly. I nod back after quickly mouthing "ok".

Luke grabs the Underworld Pamphlet. His eyes light up. "I can see it. I actually see it."

"That's great. What's the address?" I ask him, grabbing all my things.

"(What ever the address is. I'm to lazy to actually look it up rn.)" Luke said.

"Ok."

And so the three of us head off to the underworld.

Tim Skipper is back. Tim Skipper is making the trio Skip to the DOA/Underworld and dragging you along with them. Nothing happens on the way there, they take about cats. Luke is cat person. Percy doesn't care, but prefers dogs. Annabeth like dogs because her step mom had a cat.

I can tell which building it is right away. Every few times I blink I can see the recording studio, but I mostly see the underworld lobby.

Its Erie and creepy. Dead souls floated aimlessly around, or sat in chairs. A guy in an Italian suit sat behind a desk.

Before we step inside, Luke asks me about my explosion. "I'm sorry. It's just, you have me the face that was a little to similar to the look bully's gave me." I explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, now that's go see if hades will help us." I flashed a fake smile and walked in.

They followed behind me, I asked Luke to take the lead because I couldn't see over the desk.

"Hello. We'd like to go to the underworld please sir." Luke said.

I couldn't really see what was happening, because I was shorter than both of them, but I could feel his suspicions.

"How did you die?" He asked.

"Ohh, uhh, umm." Luke stammers. "I accidentally stabbed myself and I bleed out."

"Fun." He said sarcastically. "What about you girl?"

"Venous spider bite. Really bad and I never got treatment or help." She said.

"Nice." The guy said. "But to-"

I cut him off, pushing past Annabeth and Luke. "I died in a fight, stabbed in the back by a sword. It hit my spinal cord and through my stomach, and the acid burned my insides."

The guy, who name tag read Charon, eyes widened. "Right this way. Hades wants to see you three."

He lead us to a elevator, with dead souls. As we went down, I realized he began to have a black cloak, similar to what people think the Grim Reaper has.

As I blinked, we started moving sideways, in a boat. "How'd we get here?" Luke asks shocked.

Charon just looks over with a confused look. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

I looked down at the river around us. "Styx?" I asked.

"Styx." Charon confirmed.

I lifted my hand, trying a go at controlling the uncontrollable water. It was heavier than normal water, but I lifted it up.

"Wow," Charon, Annabeth, and Luke said.

"That's never been done before, except," Charon shook his head. "It's never happened."

I narrow my eyes at him, the Styx water dropping from my grasp.

We hit the land, and, Charon leads us to the entrances. "Have fun getting passed Spot." He says, walking away.

"Who's spot?" Luke asks.

"I think that's Spot." I say, pointing at the giant three headed dog.

A/N at the time of me writing this, there are 7k reads, which is awesome, and about 200 votes. Thank you all so much. This means a lot to me. :) see you next week, my crazy wildflowers.