Chapter Four

Time skip brought to you by Tim Skipper, because the author would not like to write about a million years or something like that. Tim Skipper is sorry for the inconvenience. It is now after the time Sally Jackson met Poseidon.
Tim Skipper is allowed to skip through time for this next part.

Percy Jackson's first birth. "Happy birthday, Percy." Sally said happily.

.......

Percy Jackson's two now. In the background, there is a fat man, with two hairs on his head, who resembles a walrus.

A/N sorry to all the walrus's out there.

..........

Percy Jackson is three. He is covered in scars and bruises. The walrus man is calling in the background, "Perseus, get me my beer."

........

Percy is four. He sits in his room crying, the stars in the night sky seem to reach out to him. The stars comfort him greatly.

.......

Percy is five. He starts to learn to read. He finds the letters float around the pages.

......

A six year old Percy is camping with his mother in the forests. He meets a wolf late at night when he snuck out of the tent. He was playing with her.

.....

Percy wakes up in the middle of the night to find three kids on his fire escape. They look hungry and scared. The one can't be much older than him. Percy tells them to stay, and that he'll help them.

Tim Skipper (and the author)got bored. That's basically Percy Jackson's childhood. Idk. Imagine the rest. Make it up. Now Percy is 12. He is in Montauk with Sally.

(A/N this next part will be pretty brief, as it's just the beginning of TLT.)

Percy Jackson gets in the car as his mother asks him what happened.

"Umm, I was attacked in school by my pre-algebra teacher, Mrs Dodds, but then everyone said there was no Mrs Dodds. Like ever." Percy said, "then, when we were going back home, there were three old lady's knitting a giant sock, they cut a string. I left for home without Grover,"

"Percy, why did you do that?" Sally asks.

"Grover was freaking out, and I didn't like it, so I left without him. Sorry Grover."

Just then, the car crashed. It flipped over and the roof blew open. Not a scratch, Gabe had said. Oops, Percy Thought.

The trio got out of the car and Sally said, "to the top of the hill, you two go, I have to stay here."

With very bad timing, came the minotaur. He could smell demigod, it would be delicious.

"Go," Sally urged.

She was hoping Percy and Grover could get on the other side of the border before the minotaur got them.

"No mom, come with us." Percy said.

"I can't go," Sally knew they couldn't make it now.

"Come on Perce," Grover started to drag Percy towards the hill.

Grover actually pretty strong, but Percy still ran back out of his grasp.

The minotaur charged towards Percy. Percy grabbed the only thing he could in front of him, the Minotaurs horn. He broke it off. The minotaur didn't like that, so he grabbed Percys mom and transported her somewhere.

Percy was still holding the minotaur horn and he was very angry at the minotaur, because he thought the minotaur killed his mom. Percy took the horn and drove it through it's chest. "How do you like that, beef face,"

The minotaur dissolved into dust.

Percy started to scream. He screamed at the minotaur, for "killing" his mother. He screamed at Mrs Dodds for starting this whole thing. But most of all, he screamed at himself. He believed that he could have prevented all of this from happening.

Grover walked over and quietly said, "come on Perce, let's get you inside,"

"No," Percy shouted.

Percy pushes Grover with the force of anger, fear, and sadness. Grover fell and hit his head on a rock. Knocking Grover out cold.

"Grover, I'm sorry," Percy said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to,"

Percy realized the only way towards safety, was up and over the hill. So that's where he went.  He knew he couldn't carry Grover all the way there, so he decided to run there. Percy was adhd, and he was on an adrenaline rush, so he had enough energy.

Just as Percy got over the hill, he lost all energy. So, he passed out, but not before screaming, "Grovers on the other side,"

A/N I've got zero ideas. I need help. What should happen? Do you guys have any ideas?. And if your ever bored, pm. I'm not really a busy person. I have like zero social life. Anyway, have an amazing day/night.

Word count:725