Chapter 5

A/N Mr Bunner never existed.

Annabeth POV

When I heard the screaming, I ran to Chiron. He comes with me to half-blood hill. We see a kid passed out.

He was about my age, 12. His hair was a raven black. I couldn't see his eyes as he was passed out. He looked a little skinny. He was also holding a minotaur horn.

"Annabeth," Chiron says, "help me get him on my back."

I was mildly confused. I mean, centaurs never let people ride on them. But I helped him pull up the kid.

"We should look for a satyr." I say.

Chiron nods. He seems kind of....what's the word....absent. Maybe he knows this kid. Maybe he had a dream.

Now that I think about it, the kid really does look familiar. Maybe he just had that kinda of face. Wait, is that Percy Jackson, no way. He helped Luke, Thalia and I when we ran away. He let us stay in fire escape for a month or two. He even snuck us food. He's probably forgotten about me. I can believe he is a demigod though.

Chiron and I walk to the other side of the hill. We see Grover, the satyr, passed out as well.

"I wonder what happened. They're both on opposite sides of the hill."

"I have no idea Annabeth, no idea."

.............,,,,,.............,,,,,,,...............

Artemis and her hunters were leaving that morning. When Artemis saw Percy, her face flashed with recognition, but she quickly hid it. So quickly I wasn't sure if it was even there. Did she know Percy? And how?

Some of the other hunters look at Percy like they hadn't seen him in forever, but they tried their best to cover it up. The rest looked at him like a speck of dirt.

Percy was still passed out, on the couch now. He was drooling. I had to watch him. I wish Will could do this. Even if he was kinda annoying.

All of a sudden, Percy started to jerk and shake and sweat. "Percy, Percy," I shout, trying to wake him up, "wake up you idiot. "

But it was no use. He obviously could hear me. "No, don't hurt me. I didn't do anything. Please. I promise I'll be good." Percy started to mutter.

"Percy, your ok." I said trying to be reassuring.

Sure, I practically just met him. I knew him in when we were seven, but he could have changed a lot since then, I changed a lot since then. But I didn't him to be tortured.

Percy went silent. He moved in a more awake way. I got up and got some nectar. When I got back, Percy was fully awake. He clutched his minotaur horn harder. He was crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask, put the nectar on the table.

"My mom, she's gone. He took her. He killed her."

"First, drink this." I point to the nectar.

"Ok, fine,"

He drains the cup flat in less than minute.

"What was that?"

"Nectar," I tell him plainly, "now tell me what happened?"

After he told me the story, Chiron walks in. "Perseus, you are awake, what happened?"

I felt Chiron meant more then just today. But I couldn't imagine what.

Percy told Chiron and then Chiron asked me, "have you told him?"

"No. I was waiting for you."

"Ah, ok. You can go."

I pondered Chiron's unusual behavior. He seemed to know Percy.

Is Percy the one of the great prophecy? For that to be true, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades would have broken the oath they made. Zeus for the second time.

I missed Thalia. She was like my older sister. At least I still have Luke.

I decided to visit Thalia's pine tree. I grabbed my dagger from my cabin and the yankees cap my mom gave me.

As I made my way to the tree, I ran into Luke. "Hey Annabeth. Where you headed?"

"Thalia's Tree."

"Oh, mind if I come?"

"Of course not. I would feel safer if you went."

Luke smiled. "Lead the way," he told me.

Chiron POV

The boy looks like lord Perseus. He's bringing back so many memories. He even kinda acts like Perseus did, but that's nonsense, Perseus faded.

Before he woke up, I had a flashback.

Flashback
Perseus is chilling with Apollo in the sun chariot. They come done and see Chiron. A/N they teach him how to train hero's, blah blah blah. This is later than that.

Perseus comes to check on the camp. He and I have some tea. He then looks me dead in the eyes and says, "Chir, you can't tell anyone this. Ok?"

I nodded. "Chi, in a millennium or something, there will be a prophecy. It involves a demigod. Please lead them. Give them this."

Perseus then handed Chiron a Greek sword. "It's name is Anaklusmos."

Then, Perseus flashed away.
FLASHBACK OVER

That was the reason he asked Annabeth to leave. I knew this was the prophecy child, I just couldn't show it.

"What's your name boy?"

"Percy Jackson, sir,"

"Ok, Percy, your a Greek demigod."

"Like a child of a Greek god."

"Yes, your dad I'm guess is a god."

"Oh, ok. That's cool I guess,"

Not the reaction I was hoping for, but oh well.

I wanted to give him riptide. I really did, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I had to be one hundred percent sure.

"Why don't we go find Luke and Annabeth again? They'll help you get used to camp half-blood."

A/N I know. I know. It's short. And late for how short it is. I'm sorry. Btw Luke is only two years older than Percy and Annabeth. So he's 14 in this. Oh and I started reading something on here where Percy Jackson pretends to be Percy weasely (spelling please). I can't find it again to finish it. If you know who it's by please tell me.

Word count:980