Chapter 13

Percy POV

It didn't take long to find Luke and Annabeth. I just let the trees guide me.

When I got there, I noticed Annabeth was awake. Maybe she got some answers.

"Hey, guys." I say, "I know I'm late, but I kinda got kidnapped by a goddess. So let's go."

"What!" Luke exclaims.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on. I'll explain on the way." I urge.

"Ok, let's just go. It's get dark out." Annabeth says.

They get up and we pack up our makeshift camp. And hike through the woods.

It takes a few minutes to get back to the hunters camp. I had explained everything to Luke and Annabeth.

They were shocked, to say the least. They had no idea how I could make a man hating goddess let us stay in her camp of man hating girls. Neither did I.

When we got to the camp, we saw all the hunters and Lady Artemis standing around the campfire, shocked expressions on most of their faces. Others looked sad. I wonder why.

Artemis POV

The reason I made Perseus go get his friends was I need to tell the hunters.

Most of the older ones were actually brought to camp by Perseus. They all know him. They would understand. But the newer ones. After the monster war, know nothing of him.

So I needed to tell them, get them to understand. But how? Telling them wouldn't be enough. I needed to show them.

So show them I did. I showed them all my memories, from the first moment I saw Perseus, to the moment Hecate took him out of the history books.

They were all shocked, to say the least.

They couldn't believe I was actually a triplet, with a good male.

But they understood why I had to keep him in camp. I want to see him in his demigod form. His abilities. From his aura, I could tell who his father was. It wasn't looking good.

Zöe, Kate, Penny, and Alex were excited to see him. I told them he was no memory of being a god, and it's possible he will never get those memories back. They were saddened by that, but they understood that he faded.

They were going to try and build up a new friendship with him. I hope it works.

After I tell my hunters, I need to tell Apollo. He needs to know his brother is home.

At least, kinda.

I have no proof Perseus Jackson is the same Perseus. I mean, he looks the same, sounds the same, has the same name, talks in the same way, is respectful. But that could all be a coincidence, a cruel played joke by the fates.

It probably was just the fates messing with me. Either way, I was going to find out.

Zöe POV

Perseus is coming back. My older brother. My best friend. We all missed him dearly.

I don't care if he doesn't remember. I hope he does, but I can still be his friend. Lady Artemis said he's barely changed.

I hope we can find a way to make him remember.

Lady Artemis showed all of us her memories with him. Up until after he died. Watching him die was horrible. I didn't want to relive it. It reawakened old pain. Old pain from when my brother died. When my best friend.