*insert Chapter number here*

Percy POV

After we mustered up enough energy to get up, we all decided to play someone games. I saw Annabeth wall over to the "smart" games, Luke went over to the fighting, and shooting games, while I walked over to the skateboard and sport games.

I'm a real sucker for sports. I play basketball, football, soccer, and lacrosse. I just love the adrenaline of running down the field/court and scoring a goal, and being apart of a team. I was never a star player, at least not yet, but it was always fun.

I found a basketball game where you had to play against someone else. I was playing against a kid who couldn't be older than 10. I thought it'd be the nice thing to do, and I started talking to him.

"Hey, I'm Percy."

I did a little head nod, as his player ran down the court with the ball. He was very skilled at the game.

"I'm Nico." He said, with a high pitched voice.

"You're good at this game. Do you actually play b-ball, or just in video games?" I ask him, struggling to block him.

"I've played once or twice. But not really." He said. "I've played this game a lot."

The kid gave me, vibes. I'm not sure what kind, but I think they were good vibes, but there was an underlaying darkness to them.

"Mmmm. That's cool." I tell him.

A dude, about 14 walks by in a full Elvis Presley costume. He looks over Nicos shoulder. "Eyy. Totally groovy man." He nods his head in a very hippy way.

"Yeah." I say. "Nico is totally sick."

"You ok, Anke-biter? What's you got?" Elvis dude asks Nico.

"Oh, no. By sick I meant awesome, or cool." I explain, confused to why Mr Elvis Mini didn't know what I meant.

"Oh. Why didn't you just say so, Daddy-O?" He says.

I chuckle a bit, shooting and making 3 pointer. I then remember something I learned in history, the only class I pay attention in. "Daddy-O" and "Ankle-biter" are 1950s slang, which is the same time Elvis was the biggest. Back then, they didn't have slang like sick either.

"What year is it again? I'm always forgetting." I ask causally.

"Umm." Elvis thinks. "1957. I've got to go."

Nico looks confused. "I'm going to go too. See you around, Neeks." I say.

Nico smiles at the nickname.

I walk around, asking a few people what the year was. I got answers varying from 1920 to 2004.

Something weird is happening at this hotel. As Im walking around, trying to find Annabeth and Luke, I run into a frazzled looking kid around my age.

"Hey, hey. What's the matter? Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I can't find my brother." She says.

"I'll help you look for him. I'm Percy." I say.

"Ok. I'm Bianca. His name is Nico. He's 10 and," I cut her off.

"I saw him earlier. I was playing basketball with him, the video game, not actually physical."

Her eyes lit up. "He might still be over there. Let's go check."

I start to walk over there, but she pulls me back, and drags me left. "Shortcut." She mutters.

I follow her, on the look out for Luke, Annabeth, or Nico. Something catches my eye in the shadows, but it vanishes so quickly, I must have imagined it.

We wander around the sports games, looking down each row.

"Bianca, have you ever thought that something was weird with this hotel?" I ask.

"No, not really." She says, looking at me weird.

I grab the nearest person to us. "What year is it?" I ask them.

They think for a second, and then say, "1999."

"See." I say to Bianca, walking forward.

"But it's 1942." She says.

"But it's not." I say.

"What do you," she stops when she sees Nico. "Nico."

She runs forward to hug him. And then slaps him. "I was worried. I had no idea where you went."

"I'm sorry Bianca. I was playing basketball." Nico held his head down.

She turns around, "what we're you saying about the year?" She asks me.

"It's not 1942. It's 2013." (A/N I'm changing the year for things.)

I reach into my pocket and grab my phone out, trying to turn it on, but to no avail. I settle for a photo instead. It's a photo of me before I came to camp, me and Grover at Yancy. The date is at the bottom, 4/3/13.

"But that can't be true, I," Bianca and Nico look very confused.

Suddenly, a man comes behind them with a bat and hits them on the head, dragging them away. "We can't have anyone knowing our secrets, the secrets that fuel us." I hear whispers floating around me.

Nico POV

I wake up from a long nap. I still remember my dream. I played the basketball game with a guy named Percy, with pretty sea green eyes, and perfect raven black. I'm sad that I never got to talk to him about mytho-magic. He seems like someone who would like it. And he thought that something was weird with the hotel and thought it was 2013.

I tell Bianca alllll about it and she says she had the same dream. That's sooo cool. We walk downstairs, (I skip, Bianca walks), and I see the guy in our dream, the one named Percy.

He's walking with two other people, both blond, one with long princess curls, and the other with a short combover. They're all wearing bright orange t-shirts. The Percy lookalike is practically dragging the other two too the front desk.

The have a short conversation with man at the desk, he tries to hand them all a new purple card, the combover hair dude tries to grab one, but Percy pushes his hand out of the way, grabbing them all.

Percy pulls the two blonds out, practically by their eyes, and they walk out the door. And then I realize something. I've never seen anyone leave and walk out those door. I've seen plenty of people walk in, but never out. Maybe something is wrong with this place after all.