NINETY SEVEN

It turns out that the bite on my shoulder had never stopped bleeding and the immense blood loss mixed with the stress and the running around and all the chaos lead to the whole fainting thing. I'd received a ton of lectures on how silly it was of me to keep my wound to myself and I physically could not handle another lecture.

The plus side of this would be that Bill, Spencer and I were all laying next to each other and we'd even formed the almost eaten by a werewolf club. Very fun and l had my boyfriend by my side doting on me whenever he could.

"So Bill likes his steaks raw, I've got the whole thing with the moon and what is your wolfy trait spence, is it fleas?" I ask turning to face the boy who flips me off making the three of us laugh, "and I don't like my steaks raw, just very rare." Bill objects, I didn't say anything, instead I just smirked which prompts him to grab a pillow and throw it in my direction. "Now now William what would madam Pomfrey say?" I ask in mock disapproval as Spencer laughs at us.

"Why are you in charge?" Spencer asks Bill quick to back him, "um I was bitten first and I founded the club." They roll their eyes, "it's not a real club."

"Hush William, there are three of us, you just need more than one person for a club and I can kick you out if you want." I say he looks as though he's going to say something but shakes his head deciding it's not worth it. "Fine we're a club." I grin as they give in.

"That means we need names." They groan as I continue, "I think we should be the A.W.D." They both give me confused looks, "almost werewolf dinner?" They don't look impressed, "what I thought it was funny." I mumble, "names aren't important anyways. So how are the two of you? Any pain? Do you need any medical assistance?"

"I'm fine." Bill says as I take a second to really focus on his wounds. "I'm sorry." I say before leaning back on my pillow and staring at the ceiling. "Hey we've talked about this. I could've gotten injured at any time, it's not your fault." He says, "I know, I know but I still feel responsible."

"Well don't, there's a risk at any time and I knew that, we all do." I try and nod only to wince because of the pain I still couldn't move too much with the wounds which weren't fully healed yet.

"So back to Spencer and his wolf trait that is yet to show, do we think it's dragging his arse across carpets and rugs?"

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Hey." I smile once I wake up to find Fred sat at the edge of my bed, "hey." He grins as he begins to help me sit up, "You are looking exceptionally beautiful today my love." He says dramatically making me giggle.

"You don't have to come by all the time, I know how busy you get." I say as he kisses my forehead. "Well I don't want you lying around all alone all day."

"But I'm not alone, I have Bill and Spencer." I say, "yeah well I'm better." He shrugs making me laugh. "Hey come lay with me." I say pulling at his hand, "are you sure?" I nod at his hesitance. "Come on I'm fine now and I miss you." I say moving over so that he can climb in with me.

"And you're cold." He notes, "and I'm cold." I agree with a laugh as I snuggle up to him. "Thanks." I grin up at him as he rolls his eyes a small smile making its way up to his face. "I know that you're just using me for my warmth but I can't even find it in me to be mad because I love you too much." He says kissing my forehead as I lay down on his chest and smile. "I love you so much."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Today was Dumbledore's funeral and despite it being such a somber event today was the most beautiful summers day. An aisle ran down the centre of them: there was a marble table standing at the front, all chairs facing it.
An extraordinary assortment of people had already settled into half of the chairs: shabby and smart, old and young.

Many I did not recognise but a smile found its way to my face once I spotted Tonks, her hair miraculously returned to vividest pink she was stood with Remus, and they seemed to be holding hands, Bill was being supported by Fleur and Spencer was in a wheelchair being pushed by Noah, he was still unable to walk his abdomen pretty sore still. Fred was holding my hand securely reminding me that I could lean on him anytime although I was fine, my shoulder was scarred but it was healed and there was minimal pain there.

We all settled down in front of the lake ready for the funeral to begin. When the speech came to an end nobody moved and everything was dead silent until several people screamed. Bright, white flames had erupted around Dumbledore's body and the table upon which it lay: higher and higher they rose, obscuring the body. White smoke spiralled into the air and made strange shapes: but next second the fire had vanished. In its place was a white marble tomb, encasing Dumbledore's body and the table on which he had rested. There were a few more cries of shock as a shower of arrows soared through the air, but they fell far short of the crowd. It was, the centaurs' tribute: we saw them turn tail and disappear back into the cool trees. Likewise the merpeople sank slowly back into the green water and were lost from view.

I wipe my eyes not only feeling sorrow but a sort of guilt for Dumbledore's death, maybe if I had done better he'd be here right now.