FIFTY THREE

"Professor?" This would be the second time that Dumbledore has turned up to my apartment unannounced, taking me by surprise. "Miss Malfoy." He smiles kindly as I allow him into the residence. "Um can I get you anything?" I ask as he gets comfortable on the sofa. "No I'm quite alright thank you." He says before I sit in front of him.

We sit in silence for a few moments me not knowing how to ask why he was here. "I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing here?" I nod, "I have something's that Sirius had left for you." I can't help the surprise that appears on my face, I didn't think that Sirius had left anything for me and I didn't think I was ready to hear what it was. "Oh um he did?" Dumbledore smiles kindly and nods.

"He left you a sum of money, and a box full of items that you were interested in." He says showing me the box, I pull out a leather jacket at the top that I had loved of Sirius's. I smile and hold it to me, "thanks sir." I say as he shakes his head. "There is also one more matter that I wish to discuss with you." I nod and put the jacket away as I give Dumbledore my full attention.

"Your brother." I nod already having a feeling what this is about, "I would like for you to try and keep an eye on him, maybe even get through to him." He says, "Professor as much as I wished that I could, I don't think that I can he won't listen to me, and how am I even supposed to see him, Hogwarts was our only way to see each other the past few years." He nods, "when you receive your newt results and apply to st mungos to become a healer you may request to spend some of your time at the hospital wing at Hogwarts being trained under madam Pomfrey, she takes in a few past students each year." I nod, "oh ok, well I'll try my best." I hoped I could get through to Draco before it was too late, before he became a death eater, before he damaged his soul and was lost to me forever.

"Also it is to my knowledge that you are now living with miss Cassidy?" I nod wondering what Dumbledore was going to say about Daphne, "does she know about the order?" I shake my head, "I haven't told her anything sir." He nods, "do you trust her?" I don't even have to hesitate, "with my life." He thinks things over for a moment before  nodding, "very well, you may tell her about the order and ask her to join."

"Now I must be leaving but I shall be seeing you soon." I nod and allow him to leave, "oh hi Professor." Daphne says as she sees him at the door, "nice to see you again miss Cassidy the two of you take care now."

"What the hell Lyra!" I look her wordlessly, "why the hell do I keep coming home to see you with our old professors are you running a book club or something?" I can't help but start laughing, "a book club?" I question confused as to why her mind went there. "Well I don't bloody know! Look with Professor Lupin I didn't want to pry but what is going on? Does it have something to do with Sirius black?" My eyebrows furrow, "what does Sirius have to do with this?" She shrugs, "I hear you cry his name in your sleep."

"Ok ok calm down I'll tell you everything." I say making her nod as she sits across from me, where Dumbledore has just been. "You went through all of that?" She asks very clearly shocked after I've given her an explanation. "This is mental Lyra." I nod,  "I know." 

"You were living with Sirius black? The actual Sirius black? Mass murder Sirius black?" I wince as she speaks, "he didn't murder anyone, and yes." She moves to sit beside me, "are you ok?" She asks me genuine concern all over her face. "I'm doing better." I say making her smile sadly, "and I get to be apart of the secret club?" She asks changing the subject noticing my discomfort. "If you want to then yes." She grins, "hell yeah." I laugh at her enthusiasm.

"So are there any cute boys in the order?" I shake my head not expecting that question, "Um there's Professor moody and Snape since I know you're into Professors." She gasps and pushes me, "Lyra ew no I'm only into Professor Lupin." I laugh really loudly not able to wrap my head around this.

"We have dinner at the Weasleys some nights so I'll ask Mrs Weasley if it's ok for you to come next time." She nods seeming a bit nervous now, "will professor Lupin-"

"What?" She laughs after I push her from the sofa, "he most probably will be there but don't be so weird." I say actually kind of afraid of the crush she was harbouring for the man I looked up to.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

I sigh to myself having pulled the box of stuff Sirius had left for me into my room, nervous to go through it. But I swallow my fears and open the box, I pull the jacket back out with a smile, during my extra week off school Sirius and I had held a fashion show in his room, from his old clothes when he was young and cool. I looked ridiculous in half the stuff but I fell in love with the jacket and I hadn't thought that he knew but I guess he did.

I pull it on and smile for a second before beginning to sift through the box, there were some more articles of clothing. I close my eyes and wrap the jacket around me tighter as I begin to cry, I try not to but I couldn't help it, I just missed him so much.

A few moments later I force myself to stop, I think about what Sirius had told me, he told me that it would hurt but you should look back with a smile rather than tears and be appreciative and grateful of the time you did get to spend together.