T H I R T E E N

"I'm nervous

"I'm nervous." I look up from my book at Cedric's random outburst, "it's ok, you're going to do amazing." I try to assure him, "you think?" He asks, "I know, but what are you nervous about?" I ask giving him my full attention. "It's just, well there's so much pressure on me, if I don't win- I don't want to disappoint anyone. My dad he's got so much faith that I'll win." I chew on my lip as I listen to him speak before grabbing his hand. "You don't need to worry so much. You've done amazingly and everyone's so proud of you, I believe that you'll win too. But if you don't it doesn't matter, no ones gonna love you any less and no one will be disappointed in you." He brings out joined hands to his lips and kisses mine, "thank you." He says as I blush, "anytime now let's continue practicing your spells."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Good luck, not that you need it." Cedric grins, "no kiss?" I smile, "in front of everyone?" He nods, "why not, let's make them jealous that I've got the most beautiful girl in school." I giggle, "more like cause I've got the most handsome boy." He looks at me expectantly, "fine." I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. "One more?" He asks making me laugh, "for luck." He says making me nod, "for luck." I repeat doing what he had asked. "Ok one last one." I giggle and pull away. "That's enough." I say making him pout. "Stay safe and be brave." He nods, "for you."

"Ok." I sigh once the champions are called to the field, "Cedric!" I giggle once he kisses me again. "I love you." He says making me swoon, "I love you too, now go." I say pushing him in that direction.

"Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." The crowd cheer on hearing his name, Mr Diggory raises Cedric's arm at the cheers making Cedric become embarrassed and pull his arm back down.

"and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum..." The bulgarian crowd go nuts. "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round."

"Champions! Prepare yourselves."  Cedric hugs his father. "On the count of three... ONE..."  The cannon goes off. Mr Filch shrugs as Dumbledore groans. Harry and Cedric make their way to their respective entrances. Cedric looks back for a second our eyes lock so I blow him a kiss he smiles, winks at me and then he's gone.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

We wait for ages, Fred and George keeping me entertained as the tournament goes on. Everyone's chatting excitedly about what they think will happen but the longer it goes on the more nervous I become, they'd be alright wouldn't they? I just had a pit in my stomach feeling like something was going to go terribly wrong and then there's red sparks we all watch in interest wondering who needed help.