SEVENTY

"Henry? What are you-" I had just finished a shift at Hogwarts and had retuned home after my three days there, it'd been some weeks since our first day and it had actually been quite a bit of fun with Spencer and even Noah.

I'd been showing them around the castle in our free time and we even used the map Harry had fo sneak into dumbledores office and sort the two. Noah was a Gryffindor and Spencer a Hufflepuff I though he'd be
Ravenclaw for sure since he was so smart but I was wrong.

"Oh yeah I know I'm not supposed to be moving in for a few more days but I'm just bringing some of my stuff now and I'll bring the rest when I actually move in." I stare at him dumbfounded, move in? "That- that's ok right? Daphne said that you were fine with me moving in, if it's a problem I can-"

"No no it's ok you continue it's fine." I wave him off before making my way to Daphne's room only to see she's not there. "Hey Henry do you know where Daphne is?" I ask, "she said she was visiting her aunt lulu?"

"Right thanks." I nod before just slinking to my room and flopping onto my bed, I was so tired, I'd deal with this tomorrow.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"You've been trying to avoid me but you're not doing a good enough job." I had finally cornered Daphne in the St Mungo's cafeteria, she'd been leaving early in the mornings and coming home late at night just so that we wouldn't speak. "I'm sorry, I was going to ask you if it was ok that henry moves in with us I was, but I forgot and then you were at Hogwarts and he needs a place to stay and he's so hot I couldn't just say no, I mean who could say no to someone as hot as him?" Her rambling amuses me for a second even distracting me from my anger. "You have to tell him that he can't stay with us."

"What? Why! Lyra I can't do it, I cant tell him that." I stare at her, "just let him stay with us Lyra please, he's quiet and he's neat and he's hot that's like the perfect package what more could we ask for, besides it's not like we don't have the space plus he's our friend and we help friends in need." I throw my head back with a sigh, "fine he can stay but don't go giving out anymore invitations to our home." She jumps up in joy and throws her arms around me, "thank you, he'll be fully moved in today."

"What took you guys so long." Sophia asks once we join them at the table, "long line." I shrug lifting my juice and taking a sip. "Thanks again Lyra and Daphne for letting me move in, I promise I won't stay long just until I find a place." I smile at him and all of his gratitude, feeling kind of bad for trying to have him kicked out now, he was pretty nice and he did defend me on our first day here.

"It's no problem Henry you're our friend, stay as long as you need." I assure him making him smile gratefully at me. "Wait a second you're letting Henry move in? Why Henry? What about me?" I laugh at Spencer, my laughter trailing off once I realise that he isn't joking. "Oh uh Daphne gave the invitation." I say making him turn to her, she looks between us and then just gets up and runs from the table with excuses of work. "I thought you were staying with your mum?"

"I am but she's smothering me trying to make up for the sixteen years we spent apart and I love my mom I do but it's too much." He says, "we spend a hundred hours a week together do you not think that's too much?"

"Please, I need out of that house."

"Fine you can move in." I give in quickly making him grin and lean over his seat to kiss my cheek, "thanks Lyra you're the best." I did like Spencer, he was a great friend, we'd grown close the past few weeks having spent so much time together, he was really funny and just a bit clumsy so I didn't mind him moving in so much.

"Well if they're moving in I want to move in too." Noah speaks up, "sorry no space." I say quickly making him frown, "but you have another room." I glare at Henry from across the table, "I'll give him your room if you want?" I offer making him shake his head, "sorry mate no space." He smiles making me laugh as Noah's face drops.

"But you're letting them move in." He persists, "Spencer's my favourite from our group." I shrug making Spencer fist bump into the air. "Please you have another room."

"It's reserved." I shrug, "what? For who?" He asks not ready to let this go, "my brother."

"He hates you he's never going to move in." He snorts making me glare at him, "sorry." He says quickly, "he doesn't hate me and I promised him that there'd always be a place ready for him with me so I'm sorry but you can't have his room." Draco didn't hate me, well I hoped he didn't help me. My mission wasn't going too well, the first time I'd seen my brother his face had gone cold towards me and then he ran away like literally sprinted from me and we hadn't made much progress there yet.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Here you go a nice warm hot chocolate, your favourite." Noah had been extra sweet to me all day which was just weird, "bribes won't work on me sorry, besides even if I wanted to there's no space." I shrug, "well we live on the top floor so we have the attic." I give Daphne a glare so heated that she runs away faster than I'd ever seen her run before. "Fine, but the second you irritate me you're out." I huff snatching the hot chocolate from him and walking away ugh I saw enough of them during the week and now we'd all be living together? How fun.

Oh I wondered how Fred would take the news, probably not great.