THIRTY TWO

Mr Weasley was fine thank Merlin but Harry was acting strange after a visit to st Mungos. Ginny told me that it was because they overheard something about him being possessed by Voldemort or something and it made sense to me, he was doing what I had done. Distance himself out of fear of hurting the others.

"Harry open the door." I say whilst everyone converses downstairs, he doesn't give me a response. "Harry open the door before I blast it off it's hinges." He opens it and looks at me with a bit of annoyance. "Why are you moping about in your room?" I ask pushing my way in. "They haven't told you? Voldemort possessed me." I sit beside him, "Harry I don't think he possessed you, you didn't do anything Mr Weasley was attacked by a snake."

"I was the snake." My eyebrows furrow, "Harry-" he shakes his head, "I'm not crazy!" I shake my head, "I didn't say you were but you weren't the snake, look I don't know what I can say that will make you believe me but hiding out in your room won't do any good." I say to him, "is that why you do it constantly?" I sigh, "I'm speaking from experience Harry, it doesn't work." He looks unsure, "they don't want to speak to me." I shake my head, "they're sacred." I didn't know what they were feeling since I hadn't really spoken to any of them about it. "I don't think they are, you're scared." He nods, "I don't want to hurt anybody."

"You won't." He sighs, "can I just be alone?" I nod, "sure but Harry we are all here for you don't forget that."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

We were all having dinner Fred and George sat as far away from me as possible so I stayed near Sirius and Bill who had shown up, he was currently telling me another curse breaking story. "No way that's amazing!" I notice Fred roll his eyes at us but I try to ignore it. After the story I was talking to ginny about school when Mrs Weasley suddenly involved me in the argument she was having with Bill about his long hair. "Lyra dear, don't you think that Bill would look so handsome if he had a haircut." They both turn to me expectantly making me nervous why were they asking me? "Oh come on mum leave her alone." Bill says, but she's still looking at me waiting for a reply almost everyone was. "Oh well um, I think that he looks rather handsome with his hair the way it is." I say making him beam at me, "thank you Lyra." Mrs Weasley doesn't appreciate me not taking her side though and continues the little disagreement with him as Fred rolls his eyes yet again.

Then I turn my attention back to Ginny as I try to act as through Fred wasn't glaring at both Bill and I. "Lyra why did you leave school early?" Ginny asks as we continue our conversation, "oh well you see trouble here was caught trying to dive from the astronomy tower." I kick Sirius under the table as the room goes silent. "Stop telling people that!" I hiss at him as he smirks and everyone stares at me. "Sirius you know not to mention it." Mrs Weasley chimes in a disapproving tone making everyone else think it actually happened.

"That's not what happened." I say, Ginny nods sending me a small smile, "come on trouble it's ok you can tell them the truth." I kick him once more making him wince, "I'll tell the truth on what you were doing last Tuesday." I threaten quietly knowing how Mrs Weasley would go on at him if she found out that he had snuck out. "You were the one who snuck me out so we'll both be going down if you tell." He whispers over to me, "it's not funny Sirius! Poor Lyra could've died!" Mrs Weasley scolds as my face goes bright red, Sirius amused smirk drops as well.

Well the mood of the room has declined nobody speaks we're all in awkward silence staring down at our plates. "Um thanks for dinner Mrs Weasley it was lovely as always." I say getting out of my chair and leaving the room.

I hold in a groan as I hear a knock at my door, I open it surprised to see Bill on the other side, "I just uh came to make sure that you're ok." He says, "yeah I'm fine that was just a bit awkward, Sirius thinks it's funny to embarrass me." I shrug and he nods, "but you're ok?" I nod, "just slightly embarrassed." He lets out a small laugh, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Bill sits with me for a while just talking about random things, "what was it like growing up in the manor?" He asks me, "boring? Quiet and pretty lonely actually, what about you what was it like growing up in the burrow?" He smiles, "loud. Very loud there was never a moments peace especially after the twins were born, I don't know how mum and dad did it." I smile as he continues to talk about his family, "it's sounds wonderful." He nods, "it was, it was crazy but I wouldn't change a single one of them for the world, well maybe Percy, but all six of them are special in their own ways."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Hey trouble, I just wanted to say sorry if I took it too far at dinner tonight, Moony says that I have no sense of boundaries and I'm not sure if he's completely wrong with that." I laugh and shake my head, "you're fine, just please stop telling people that I tried jumping." He nods, "you got it." He hovers for a second. "Yes?" I ask he looks around and then steps into my room and closes the door behind him. "You know when you left Fred was getting up to come and check on you but then Bill beat him to it and he sat back down in such a mood." I can't help but laugh at the pure excitement on Sirius's face as he spills the gossip to me. "So?" He shoots me a disbelieving look, "what do you mean so? This means he's still into you, honestly you should've seen the looks he was shooting Bill whilst the two of you were taking during dinner and he was so mad when Bill came back down after checking up on you, honestly looked like he was ready to murder." I let out a small laugh, "calm down Sirius I'm supposed to be the teenage girl here." He laughs too, "ok ok but make sure to keep flirting with Bill to make Fred jealous." I can't take this man seriously, "Sirius!" I shriek out laughter in disbelief.