ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN

I'm locked in my room for the next few days, they all blur together but I find comfort in the silence. It's nice not to tormented the only downside would be that I hadn't seen Draco since that night either. I'm sure that he was fine but I couldn't help worry about him. What if he'd been caught trying to help me?

I didn't want him to go through anything I had.

I jump up out of bed once I hear a commotion from downstairs, it's so loud that it startles me, I hadn't been able to hear much from my room usually. It's still sort of muffled so I don't hear anything clearly, just enough that I know it's Bellatrix who is speaking.

My nerves amplify once the sound travels and I hear her at my door. "Lyra will tell us." Is all I hear before she swings my door open and struts in. "Come along dear Lyra you're needed downstairs." I'm confused by the sweet words leaving my bitter aunt. Why is she being nice to me?

I try and keep my face impassive as she gently leads me down. My heart lurches into my throat once I spot Ron and Hermione in the arms of catchers. I force myself to keep a stone face, I cannot do anything that will put them in any danger. I also know that Harry must be here somewhere, this is what she needs me for. A third figure comes into view and I know just from his back that it is Harry. I want to cry out and help them but what could I possibly do.

I can't face Harry, I can't I know that my face will betray any act that I try to present. It was already hard enough seeing Ron and Hermione but at least they may just get tossed aside. My family will call the dark lord and he will kill Harry, I could not let that happen.

"What's going on?" I feign confusion as I lay eyes on my parents for the first time in months. "Lyra darling," my mother starts off taking me from her sister. "Lyra, you must tell us if this boy is Harry Potter." I may pull an over exaggerated confused face but I go with it. "Harry Potter? I don't know a Harry Potter." No one but Draco had seen me since Bellatrix had last tortured me so, my plan for the moment was just to pretend her sessions had got to me, scrambled my brain.

"Stop lying." Bellatrix hisses her faux kindness having dissolved almost instantly. "Mum who is that?" I ask quietly knowing I cannot let up at all now. My mothers face drops as she shares a glance with my father, I see Ron and Hermione sharing similar glances. "Crucio." I crumple to the ground instantly, a never ending steam of tears and screams pouring from me as my body curls up trying to protect myself.

"Is this Harry Potter?" Bellatrix spits forcefully as her spell continues, "I don't know Harry Potter!" I shout back my voice breaking as pain crashes through every inch of my body. We go back and forth for a few minutes although it feels as though it's hours to me. "Mummy, daddy please, I don't know Harry Potter, don't know what's going on."

"Enough!" My mother finally intervenes as I'm whimpering on the floor. The spell having ended but the pain had yet to subdue. "You've gone too far Bellatrix, you've broken our daughters mind." Mother says pulling me off the ground and into her surprisingly warm embrace. Bellatrix scoffs and mutter something about how they should be thanking her because even with a broken mind I'm better than I was before.

I keep up with my little act and continue clinging to my mother as she tries to comfort me and Bellatrix continues her rampage. Now with my face safely tucked away from view, I take a peek over at Harry and am pleased to see his face is disfigured, it makes sense on why they needed me to identify him now. I hope whatever they had done to him lasts longer and that I can help the three out of here before anyone can tell that he is indeed Harry.

"Come on Draco, you should know." Bellatrix urges, I feel my stomach sink, Draco was not as strong as I. He was a coward and if he gave Harry up after everything that I just endured, I would kill him myself. He spares me a glance and shakes his head. "I already told you, I'm not sure." His voice is shaky but I'm relieved to see that he's at least trying.