ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE

I wake up from the nap I'd been taking when I hear something outside, I glance out to see that it's the others. I get up and force myself outside because something seems to be wrong. My heart drops, it's dobby. The Dobby who raised me, my closest friend for my entire childhood. Dobby who'd secretly bring me dessert when I wasn't allowed after dinner. Dobby who sat through countless tea parties with me.

His potato sack is staining with blood quickly, Harry is holding him and I run forwards. "No Dobby! Dobby I can help you." Dobby grabs my hands to stop me. "No, Dobby, I can help." He squeezes my hand as his breathing shallows. "Raising Lyra was Dobbys greatest honour."

He doesn't take another breath after that.

I can't even cry. I have nothing left in me I just sit there empty as I stare at Dobby's dead body. I don't pay attention when the others try to get me to go back inside. Instead I stay with Harry, I tell him that I'll help him bury Dobby like he wanted to.

We dig in silence, the only sound being our shovels hitting the sand. Even after we've buried him, I can't find it in me to say anything. Instead I trudge back to the cottage alone.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Hermione." I smile at the young witch and jump up off the sofa so that I can hug her. "Are you ok?" I ask pulling away to look at her, she smiles softly at me as she assures me that she's fine. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't do more for you," I say as my eyes fall to her scarred arm. She shakes her head, "I don't know what she put you through but the fact you even tried to help after all your time there is beyond commendable." I shake my head, "are you ok Lyra?" I nod and then I notice Ron and Harry trying to approach.

I give the two of them hugs once more. "I'm so glad that you guys are ok, I've been so worried about you." I tell the two who smile at me. "You don't know how good it is to see you," Ron says, "I have an idea."

"Lyra, do you know anything about Bellatrix being so angry at the thought of us being in her vault?" Harry asks, I shake my head. "I'm so sorry that I can't be of any help, I don't know anything. I was locked up in my room, no one told me anything and no one really was in eavesdropping distance." He shakes his head telling me not to worry. "What's important is that you're ok and that you're finally free." He assures me.

"I want to thank you." He says making my brows furrow. "I'm so sorry that she used Crucio on you." I grab his hand to stop him, "it's alright Harry, I never would've given you guys up. It was nothing I couldn't handle, she used that spell on me anyways, she didn't need an excuse it was fun for her." His face falls at that, "did she use it on you a lot?"

"The first months, only my mother would come to speak to me, I'm not sure if Bellatrix even knew I was there. When she found out though, she came to see me daily, convinced my mother that her methods would have me on their side in no time. She tortured me in different ways but I'm ok, I will be perfectly fine anyways." He frowns and hugs me once more, I smile against his shoulder before giving it a light squeeze and pulling back.

"What about you guys? What's the hunt been like?" The three give me a detailed description of their time out searching for the horcruxes. "There's never a dull moment around you Harry," I hum once they're done making him chuckles slightly. My smile leaves as I realise that they'd probably be back out there soon.

"You guys are gonna go and break into Bellatrixs vault aren't you?" They don't answer but that is answer enough for me. "The three of you are remarkable, I'm honestly in awe of you. You're the bravest kids I've ever met."

"We're not kids anymore." Ron says with half a chuckle, "I guess not, but that's not going to stop me from worrying about you, even if you've all proved yourselves time and time again. I love you guys, Harry you're my little brother, Ron you will be my little brother one of these days and Hermione-"

Before I can even say what I wanted Hermione has cut me off with a tight embrace. "We love you too Lyra." She mumbles against my shoulder, Ron and Harry nodding along before they join us. The four of us sit on the floor for a while and once we finally let each other go I smile at the young adults, "I'm so lucky that I got the pleasure of watching the three of you grow, I'm so proud of you and even though you've not seen your families in a while they are too, we're all always rooting for you."