TWENTY FIVE

After the meeting I basically sprint back to the castle wanting to be alone, yes I had feelings for Fred but was that Hufflepuff right? Was I moving on too quickly? I just wanted to forget everything to not feel anything, everything just hurt so b...

After the meeting I basically sprint back to the castle wanting to be alone, yes I had feelings for Fred but was that Hufflepuff right? Was I moving on too quickly? I just wanted to forget everything to not feel anything, everything just hurt so bad and I even found myself wishing that things were how they'd been before I'd gone out with Cedric.

"Lyra? Are you ok?" I hadn't realised that I'd run straight into Adrian's arms whilst not paying attention. "I- I'm fine." I tell him so unconvincingly that I don't even believe myself. He's still got his hands on me but I don't find myself hating it instead my mind goes to what I had just been thinking. "Lyra?" He questions again his face covered in concern. His concern seems so genuine, I mean Adrian was a nice boy the only thing he'd ever really done wrong was cheat on me. Then I remember why I didn't like him, why I assured Cedric that I'd never get back with him, but Cedric wasn't here anymore and all I wanted now was to get him off my mind.

"Lyra?" Adrian asks once more, his hand now on my cheek as he tried to get me to respond to him, "I'm fine." I reply sounding better like I was actually there. "Do you want to go back to the common room? You don't look so good maybe you should take a nap or something." He suggests. "I'm fine." I repeat making him nod a bit unsurely. "Get off me." I say pushing his hands away making him smile, "alright you're good now." He nods seeming relived and then before I can even comprehend why I'm doing what I'm doing, I find myself wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him down to my height and connect our lips.

"Wait- wait are you sure?" He asks pulling away breathlessly I nod, kissing Adrian was nice, I didn't feel anything and that was amazing. "This doesn't mean that you're forgiven though." I tell him between kisses as we stumble into a small broom cupboard that seems to just appear out of nowhere. "Ok." He pants as my hands go to run through his hair, "and this doesn't mean we're back together." He nods once again before pushing me against the wall and connecting our lips again.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

After we stop making out I begin to feel so guilty, and so I cry to myself for a while, hating myself, I shouldn't be crying it was all my fault, I had done this. But I just feel so incredibly guilty it makes me feel sick, what would Cedric say? What would he think? What would Fred say? I bury my face in my arms as I cry, I was so stupid but the numbness that Adrian had brought me was addictive, it was so nice to not feel for a short while for my mind to be free and maybe that's why I couldn't stop myself from continuing whatever was happening between us.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement." Turns out the cupboard that kept appearing for Adrian and into make out in was actually the room of requirement, "The what?" Neville asks the few of us confused, "It's also known as the Come and Go Room."

"The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs." I mean it had never been equipped with anything of use for us, "last time we were in here it was a broom cupboard." The twins say, "same it was actually just the other day." I say before stopping myself, everyone turns to me inquisitively, "why were you here?" I can't exactly tell them that I'd been using it as a hookup spot. "Oh um I just wanted to hide from Umbridge and it just appeared." I shrug casually everyone nods now disinterested as they believe me well everyone except Fred he's staring at me as though the answer will just pop out at him.

"So say you really needed the toilet..." I'm so thankful when Ron changes the subject, "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea." Hermione tells him as I shift under Fred's still persisting gaze. "It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry says making me nod in encouragement. "What are you hiding?" He whispers in my ear as he grabs my arm to stop him from walking away, "nothing." I say nervously trying to ignore how I had shuddered as she whispered against my skin. "I don't believe you." He says letting my arm go as he crosses his arms and stares at me. "Don't then." I shrug leaving hurriedly.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"You're so stupid!" Daphne exclaims after I explain everything that had happened to her. "I know." I groan catching my head in my hands as I pace. "Why?" I shrug, "I can't help it, when he's around I just- I finally feel at peace but then when we part I realise how stupid it is but I can't stop Daphne." I say as she just stares at me in disbelief, "why Adrian?" She asks spitting his name out as though it were poison, "I don't know it just happened." Her eyes narrow, "well it needs to stop happening, you need to stop." I nod, "I know I say that every time is the last but-" she shakes her head. "You're so stupid." She repeats, "what about Fred?" I groan as I sink down beside her on her bed. "I don't know." She starts to hit me with her pillow. "What are you doing?" I shriek trying to get her to stop, "trying to hit some sense into you, you've gone mad woman, stop these hookups with Adrian, Fred's perfect for you." She says sternly, "stop seeing him." She repeats making me nod, "I will."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Wait I was only coming to tell you that we need to stop." I say pulling away from Adrian who smirks at me, "are you sure that you want that?" He asks making me falter, "no." I say kissing him once more, "no yes! Yes I'm sure." I say forcing myself to separate from him, "ok if that's what you want but one last time?" He shrugs smiling at me, "yeah ok one last time." I smile back as he leans down to reconnect our lips. "But I mean it one last time." I say between breaths making him laugh slightly against my lips, "you got it love." He murmurs before I reach for his jumper.