SEVENTY TWO

"What the hell happens at this school to cause so many injuries?" I glance at Spencer who was helping me wrap a girls boil covered arms up from a potion mistake

"What the hell happens at this school to cause so many injuries?" I glance at Spencer who was helping me wrap a girls boil covered arms up from a potion mistake. "I don't know, I mean I never got fatally injured here and this isn't that bad." I shrug smiling at the young girl who's trying her hardest to keep her tears at bay.

"I-I'm not going to look this ugly forever am I?" She whispers fearfully making me shake my head, "the boils will be gone completely, you wouldn't even know they'd been there to begin with." I assure her, "besides you're not ugly." Spencer adds making her smile, "really?" He nods sincerely, "really, you're beautiful even with the boils." Her face is more relaxed now as she grins up at Spencer.

I leave them be knowing he can manage the rest on his own, "Help!" My eyes widen as a young girl accompanied by Hagrid screeches as Hagrid sets another girl down on one of the beds, she's twitching terribly. Noah and I share a glance before running over.

It was Katie Bell, a Griffindor girl who was actually on the quidditch team although right now she was twitching terribly. "W-what's wrong with her?" I ask fearfully watching the girl writhe on the bed, "She's been cursed." My eyes widen more if possible Noah and i sharing yet another glance neither of knowing how to deal with such a situation.

He runs to go and find Madam Pomfrey as I try and help in ways I had read about. "What happened?" I ask after I have to spell Katie to the bed because she had started floating and twitching above the bed. "I don't really know, Harry ran and got me but we think it was a necklace."

Once madam pomfrey arrives I finally breathe out the pressure lifted from my shoulders as we watch the experienced healer work her magic. Eventually Noah is instructed to take Katie to St.Munro's and oversee her treatment. "T-that was crazy." I nod along as Spencer joins my side, "so crazy." I say before remembering how Hagrid had said it was Harry who had found him and asked for help.

"Uh I've got to do something but I'll see you later ok?" I don't wait for a response before I'm off in search off the trio. "Harry I know that you don't like draco but you can't accuse him off this, its too much." Hermione says to harry as the three are leaving McGongalls classroom. "Yeah harry it's a bit..."

"You think Draco did this?" I ask disbelievingly making all three of their heads snap up. "N-no we don't."

"Yes I do." Harry says bluntly ignoring his friends trying to get him to stop. "Oh, w-why? I know you don't like him Harry but he wouldn't- he couldn't do something like this." I say quickly, Draco couldn't, he was mean to people sure but he wouldn't go as far as to curse someone in such a horrible, terrible way.

"It- it's not because I don't like him and I think he's a death eater." My eyes widen and Hermione grabs him by the arm harshly, "Harry!" She hisses as Ron looks between us all very uncomfortable. "Do you have evidence?" He looks stumped there, 'not exactly." I nod without saying anything, turn around and walk away. "Lyra!" I ignore how they call after me and continue on with one person on may mind.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

I couldn't find Draco anywhere, like anywhere I was really concerned, did he do this? He was way too young to be a death eater wasn't he? My racing mind pauses once I walk past Myrtle's bathroom and hear crying from inside. It didn't sound like the usual wailing of Myrtle instead of her high pitched shrieks the sobs I was hearing were actually masculine and it seemed as though the usually moaning ghost was consoling the person who was crying.

I sneak in recognising that cry, it sounded a bit different seeing as Draco wasn't a child anymore but it was him nonetheless, I could recognise him anywhere. "Draco?" I ask gently standing behind him. He turns so fast his wand raised, it lowers once he sees it's only me and he breaks down once more. "Draco what's wrong?" I ask him softly as I take him in my arms. He doesn't says anything only clutching me as tight as possible and crying into me.

"It's ok, whatever it is, it's ok or it will be." I say untangling myself from his arms and wiping his eyes. He doesn't speak and I feel my worry increase so I clean him up and then grab him by the wrist and lead him to my room. Since I was no longer a student here I didn't stay in the dorms instead I slept in the sleeping quarters near the teachers and staff although our rooms were quite a bit away. Noah and Spencer had been annoyed that I had picked the best room out of them all but I had gotten here first and so as I told them, you snooze you lose.

"Ok tell me what's wrong." I instruct after Draco sits down, he looks up at me sadly but doesn't say anything. "You cursed her didn't you?" It was the only thing that I could think of that would affect him in such a way. "Draco it's me, it's your rah rah you can tell me anything." He smiles slightly at the use of the childhood nickname he had for me, when Draco was a baby he couldn't say Lyra and took to calling me rah rah he kept it up for a pretty long time actually until father got annoyed and made him stop.

"I did." He whispers before breaking down again, my heart breaks in my chest as I sit beside him and hold him again, "why?" I ask, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for her to get hurt, I didn't even want to do it but I have to Lyra, I have to." I frown feeling my own eyes tear up at the defeat and fear in his voice.

"He'll kill me." My heart drops to my stomach and my throat begins to close up, "no." I whisper but he nods tearfully at me as he rolls his sleeve and shows me his arm, his arm that had been branded by the dark mark. "I'm sorry." I begin to cry myself as I hold him tightly.

"I'm sorry." I apologise which makes him cry harder. "No I'm sorry Lyra, I'm so sorry. I should've- I should've listened to you, you told me and I didn't listen. I didn't listen and now I have to do what he says or he'll kill me and he'll kill mother." I hold him so tight that it may have hurt but I couldn't bear the fear in his voice.

I was his sister and I was supposed to protect him from this. I had wanted him to find things out the hard way but I never thought he'd be a death eater all ready, he was just a boy just a child. I thought he'd witness the horrors and I'd be able to take him away before they inducted him into it.

I don't know what to do, I can't think of any way to help him, you couldn't just leave the deatheaters it wasn't allowed. Sirius told me his brother had tried and only lasted a few days before he was hunted down and murdered and I couldn't not let that happen to Draco.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper kissing the top of his head, "what do you have to do? I'll help you." I say making him shake his head, "I can't tell you and I have to do it alone." My heart breaks for him and so we sit there crying for hours until we fall asleep in each other's arms.