THIRTY THREE

"What the bloody hell is that?" Ron asks his mouth full of food the next day at lunch, Sirius smirks at the sound of the loud music, "it's Lyra, the girl's obsessed with muggle music she's been blasting it non stop for the past week, it's been dri...

"What the bloody hell is that?" Ron asks his mouth full of food the next day at lunch, Sirius smirks at the sound of the loud music, "it's Lyra, the girl's obsessed with muggle music she's been blasting it non stop for the past week, it's been driving me mental." He says shaking his head with a small laugh, as the music gets louder. "What does she need her music so loud for?" Sirius shrugs, "she'll be in there singing and dancing along but trust me if she catches sight of you she will hex you." He warns seeing how they all want to go and see the show Lyra was putting on. "Oh this is a good song." Hermione chimes recognising the muggle music, making Ron grin over at her as she hums it slightly under breath.

"It is very entertaining though, she acts as though she's preforming for a crowd you should go and see." Sirius smirks egging them on, thinking of how entertaining it would be if she caught them. It doesn't take long for them all to clamber up the stairs and position themselves outside of Lyra's room. "I have a bad feeling about this, shouldn't we respect her privacy?" Hermione says voicing her concerns making the others roll their eyes. "It's just a bit of fun."

"But feel free to leave if you don't want to see the show." She doesn't make any indication to move so they continue, Ginny cracks the door open just enough so they can all see but so that Lyra wouldn't be able to see them. Hermione lets out a giggle making Ron quickly cover her mouth fortunately the music is too loud for Lyra to have even heard them. "It looks like she's having a right good time, I want to join her." Ginny murmurs as they watch Lyra dance around the room as she sings along into her wand. "This is gold."

Fred can't help but tune everyone out as he watches Lyra giggle to herself as she dances ridiculously, a bright smile makes it's way to his face at the pure joy on her face and he feels his heart beat just a bit faster wishing he could've been in there dancing with her with a matching goofy grin on his face.

Fred's so engrossed on Lyra that he doesn't notice how the others were watching him now, all with knowing smirks as they take in the look of pure admiration on his face as he watched the girl with hearts practically in his eyes. Then Fred accidentally knocks Hermione and Ginny into the room as he takes a step forward without thinking.

All the smirks are gone as they remember Sirius's warning, Harry and Ron quickly running in one direction as George grabs Fred and pulls him in the other. The two girls look at each other wide eyed as Lyra turns to look at them. "Yes?" She asks with a kind smile easing their nerves, "it sounded like you were having fun...we wanted to join?" She grins and puts the music back up as she grabs onto their hands, "of course!" She beams as they laugh and dance with her, having the time of their lives.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

We were helping clean today because it was Christmas soon and Mr Weasley would also be returning home. I'm alone in one of the bedrooms dusting, my eyebrows furrowing as I keep hearing rustling sounds from the cupboard, I shakily raise my wand, "Fred, George if that's you it's not funny." I say before spelling it open I see a flash of red hair, "Fred what are you doing?" He doesn't reply so I take a step forward, "Fred?" Suddenly he falls out of the cupboard dead. I don't even realise the scream that I let out as I jump back in shock. "Fred!" I take a step forward and burst into tears and I sink to my knees as I take in his blood covered face.

How was this happening? How was he dead? Then I look up to see myself stood over him, except I looked different I was wearing a tight dark dress with short sleeves showing the dark mark on my arm. This wasn't real, but with one look back at the lifeless Fred on the ground it felt so real and I couldn't help but cry harder.

Sirius and Remus burst into the room shocked to see the sight before them, Sirius gently grabs me from behind, pulls me up and turns me away from Fred's fake dead body. He holds me close as I sob into his chest not able to get the image out of my mind. Remus deals with the boggart as I faintly hear the others speaking outside of the room, Mrs Weasley is trying to keep them out but Fred is arguing with her shouting about how I'd screamed for him.

"Lyra that wasn't real, it was just a boggart." Sirius tells me making me nod, "Fred is ok, he's fine." His words are comforting but I still feel that dread because all I could see was Fred's dead body staring back at me his eyes chillingly empty. He takes me out of the room where I see everyone in a crowd watching me worriedly but I don't care about any of that because the second my eyes land on Fred stood there concern all over his face I burst into tears again as I run into his arms. He stumbles slightly but wraps his arms around me without a second of hesitation.

"Lyra are you ok?" He asks but I don't reply I just hold him as tight as possible trying to focus on his heartbeat to stop my crying, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I whisper over and over feeling as though I were going to collapse at any second. "What happened?" I hear Mrs Weasley ask Sirius in a hushed tone as she watches me, "boggart." Sirius says making her gasp, "oh poor dear, what's got her so shaken?" She asks, "is she really this scared of her dad?" Someone asks in a hushed tone, "she saw herself with the dark mark stood over Fred's dead body." Sirius tries to lower his voice as he tells her but everyone had heard him, I know cause I heard them all gasp. I can't even find it in me to care though all I cared about was the fact Fred was ok.

Fred tightens his arms around me. "I'm ok Lyra, I'm fine." He assures me quietly, stroking my hair to calm me as Mrs Weasley makes everyone else go downstairs. "Fred dear take Lyra to her room." She instructs sending me a sympathy filled smile as she watches me cling to her son as though it were life threatening.

"I'm so sorry." I barely manage to get out with the amount I had been crying as Fred takes me to my room and sits me down. "Stop apologising." He says wiping my eyes, "I'm fine see, the only thing dead about me is the fact that I'm drop dead gorgeous." He smiles as I let out a small laugh. 

This whole time I had thought that loving Fred would be dangerous and that it would lead to him getting hurt but then just seeing and thinking he was dead, the biggest regret I felt was the fact that I had not been able to love him or the fact that he didn't know how I truly felt about him. Sirius was right the war was coming and nobody's safety was guaranteed I just had to make the most of whatever time we had together.

He smiles softly at me as I yawn, "do you want to take a nap?" He asks, I shake my head making him chuckle, "get some rest it'll make you feel better." I grab his hand, "don't leave me." I plead making his eyes soften as he nods. He climbs into the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me as I lay on his chest. My eyes begin to flutter shut as he plays with my hair, "don't leave me." I repeat half asleep, "never." He says his arms tightening  as I listen to his steady heartbeat allowing it to assure me that he was fine and lull me to sleep.