SIXTY ONE

"Lyra what are you doing here!?" Fred asks nervously as he notices I was alone, "visiting my boyfriend?" I question as the worry on his face doesn't ease up

"Lyra what are you doing here!?" Fred asks nervously as he notices I was alone, "visiting my boyfriend?" I question as the worry on his face doesn't ease up. "You know that you shouldn't be travelling alone." He says making me sigh, "I'm fine." I shrug as he checks me over.

He'd been extra worried about my safety the past few weeks even though Dumbledore had said I should be fine. It made things quite tense between us as my safety started up arguments, ones which never really got resolved or had a winner and a loser it just put us both in a mood and with how we saw each other less and less I just didn't want to fight with him.

"Did you get your results?" He asks making me grin relived that another argument between us wasn't about to break out. I loved Fred and I understand his concern and I was grateful that he cared but I didn't want to just spend my days shut in my apartment or the burrow, I wanted to get on with my life and help others in anyway possible. Besides training to become a healer took three years and I didn't want to waste those years in hiding not if I could avoid it.

"Yep!" I grin handing them over to him, "wow you truly are a smarty pants, I'm proud of you." He says before grinning and leaning forward to kiss my temple. "Come with me." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me up towards the flat above the shop. "What are you doing?" I ask as he gestures for George to follow us. "George and I have a surprise for you." I look at him inquisitively but he doesn't say anything more as he leads me up.

"Ok wait here and keep your eyes closed." He says sitting me down at the table and taking a step away before returning to my side with a sigh, "I should've known better." He mumbles covering my eyes with his hands as he realised I was trying to look. "What are you guys doing? You know that I don't like surprises." I say making them scoff, "rubbish you love surprises."

"Not when they're from you." I feel the anxiety that came with not knowing what they were up to arise in my chest and so I start to take deeper breaths trying to keep myself calm. "Merlin and you say I'm the dramatic one." Fred says with a bit of a laugh as George returns and sets something down on the table in front of me. "Come on Malfoy have a little faith." I scoff, "in you? Never."

"Darling that hurts, I'm just trying to do something nice for you."

"You mean we." George corrects.

I take in a breath as Fred removes his hands, only for me to let it go as I was pleasantly surprised at the sight of a cake. It was a baby pink colour and it looked really nice with blue icing spelling, 'congratulations smarty pants' written across it. "Oh thank you guys this is really swe-"

However before I could finish my words of thanks the cake exploded all over my face, cutting me off as the twins began laughing hysterically. "Idiots." I mumble shaking my head as I laugh along with them. "You should've seen your face!" George says completely beside himself. "You're not going to want to see yours in a minute." I say making his laughter cease, "you know I've got to get back to the shop, don't think verity can manage much on her own much longer." He says before quickly making his exit. "And what are you laughing at?" I ask turning to Fred who tries and fails miserably to stop his own laughter. "Nothing, so how is it?" He asks shaking his head with a bright smile on his face.

"It's delicious." I shrug licking my lips, "really let me have a taste. You look delicious." He says stepping forwards with a wink.

Before he can do anything I quickly grab onto him and begin rubbing face all over his, trying to transfer as much of over as possible. "Now you're the one that looks delicious." I say laughing at the sight as he grins and without saying a word grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into his chest. "Why don't you taste me and find out?" He whispers making my stomach turn in a good way as I meet his gaze, my breath catching in my throat as I think I forgot how to breathe for a second.

When I don't reply he leans down and kisses me gently, once he pulls away he licks his lips with a smirk, "mmm buttercream, my favourite." As my heart leaps I waste no time in pulling him back to me and connecting our lips again.

"You drive me mental Malfoy." He says against my lips as we stumble back into his room, "you have no idea what you do to me Weasley." I reply giggling as we trip whilst we were trying to hurriedly get rid of Fred's shirt. "Hurry up." I say between kisses making him laugh, "I know I'm irresistible love but wow."

"If you don't shut up I swear I'm going to leave." I say making him grab me and throw me onto his bed, "you know you don't want to." He says as I laugh, "I guess you better keep your mouth shut then."

"I'll do whatever you want me to love."