EIGHTY FIVE

"Hey Lyra I made you some tea

"Hey Lyra I made you some tea." My eyebrows furrow at Fred and George who were smiling at me 'innocently' from the burrow kitchen, "I didn't ask for tea?" I reply confused, knowing they'd probably done something to it.

"We were just being nice." They shrug making my eyebrows furrow, "you don't do that." I say inspecting the cup, "oh don't be so dramatic." Mrs Weasley then enters and looks at the three of us in confusion, "hey Mrs Weasley do you want some tea?" I offer holding the cup out to her.

She meets my eye before glancing at the twins who's eyes had widened a knowing smile making its way to her face. "Yes dear that sounds lovely thank you." The twins eyes widen even more if possible and I have to hide a smile as I pass over the tea cup.

"W-wait no mum that tea isn't much good let me make you another, the way you like it." Fred says quickly trying to get the teacup from his mother who like me was trying to hide her amusement. "Don't be ridiculous honey, this is perfectly fine." She smiles ignoring how both boys are desperately trying to get her to put the cup down. She sends me another knowing smile as she begins to lift the cup to her lips when suddenly it's snatched out of her hands and Fred gulps the whole thing making all of our eyes widen.

"There, I'll um make you a new one." My hand slaps itself over my mouth so fast once Fred suddenly turns orange, "merlins balls Fred you're orange!" I say not even trying to hide my laughter, which makes him scowl. "Don't." He says grumpily as I try and calm my laughter but to no avail. "Now now boys you'll have to try harder if you want to outsmart Lyra." Mrs Weasley grins over at me as she too laughs, even George is laughing, Fred however turns on his heel and stomps out like a toddler throwing a tantrum after promising me to get me for this.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Fred!" I scream after getting out of the shower to find my beautiful hair ruined, "what's wrong love?" He asks with a fake sense of curiosity a smug smile on his face as I glare at him, "what did you do to my hair?!" I seethe flicking a piece of the now green coloured hair from my face. "I think it looks lovely." He smiles all innocently running his fingers through it making my glare deepen, "fix it right now." I had tried everything but nothing was changing it back, "why don't you?" He asks knowing full well he'd done something to prevent it going back to normal. "Well have fun with the new hair, which I again think looks beautiful." He winks as I grab my wand and point it at him, he shuts the door just in time to miss the hex I send his way. "I'm going to get you back for this." I shout hearing him laugh from the other side of the door, "sure you will."

"So how was work, did everyone love the hair?" I glare as I walk past Fred deciding to ignore him completely, it was mortifying having to spend the day with such revolting hair and I was really going to get him bad for this. My hair was a prized possession to me and he knew that so I was going to have to find a way to hit him where it hurt.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Today was the twins birthday and also April fools, which I found fitting it was also the day I'd be getting my revenge on Fred who took his stupid hair prank so far that it resulted in me having to cut my hair. What I had planned was really mean, like very mean but I couldn't say he didn't deserve it and so I was going to go through with it because honestly the years of pranks he'd put me through had led up to this.

I find Fred alone just how I needed him and quickly made my way over greeting him with a kiss, a very long and passionate kiss the kind that could make you smile stupidly for hours. "Happy birthday George." I smile once I pull away wiping Fred's grin off his face so fast, I felt bad but I found it funny, which was mean I know but I guess that tiny part of evil in me was stronger than I thought.

"What?" Fred asks confusion all over his face and his words I have to hold the urge to laugh, "oh right I know we said we wouldn't do it again but I thought your birthday was a special enough occasion to let it slide." I say as Fred just stares at me for a moment, "come again."

His confusion is too funny and I just can't help myself from laughing loudly and stupidly, "what is going on?"

"April fools!" I yell making him jump, "happy birthday Fred, I hope you'll think twice before messing with my hair again Mr Weasley." A ton of emotions flash across his face, too fast for me to process before he simply blinks at me, "you are evil miss malfoy." He says with what seems to be an adoring smile, "why thank you." I giggle making him shake his head, his smile still present.

"I didn't think you had it in you." He admits making me grin, "well I am a woman of many talents darling." He nods, "that you are but wow, my heart dropped when you said George's name."

"I'm sorry but I told you I want going to get you back, you shouldn't have underestimated me." I shrug, "it was pure evil, but I know just how you can make it up to me." He says making me raise a brow, "you do?" I question making him nod as he grips me by the waist and pulls me into him, "I do."