N I N E

I was in my usual spot in the astronomy tower it was a nice place to sit and think also the view was spectacular. "Oh hi Harry." I say noticing the younger boy, "Lyra." He greets awkwardly looking like he was about to run, "are you alright?" He looked like he had a lot on his mind. He doesn't really answer, sending me what I think is a nod.

"If you wanted to sit here I can leave." I offer making him shake his head, "no it's ok you can stay, you were here first." I shrug. "Come and sit with me." He looks at me in confusion, but all that was going through my head was that he was Draco's age and if it were my brother in his place I wouldn't want him feeling so sad and lonely. I'd heard of how Ron wasn't speaking to his best friend and majority of the school had turned on him.

"I'm sorry about the badges I told Draco it wasn't funny." Draco wasn't speaking to me much anymore and when we had disagreed on the badges it made things worse between us, He shrugs as he takes a seat, "everyone else seems to think that they are." I frown sympathetically, "are you nervous?" I ask, "very, I didn't even put my name in the goblet." He says, "I believe you." He looks surprised. "You do?" I nod, "I don't know but it just doesn't seem like you put your name in to me." He smiles, "thank you." I shrug, "I'll leave you now, but don't worry so much I'm sure you'll be fine. You're a strong boy Harry ." I tell him as I get up.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Dragons." My eyebrows furrow, "what about them?" I ask Cedric who's come to me wide eyed. "The first task is dragons." He says, "dragons?" I repeat in disbelief that was so incredibly dangerous. "How do you know?" I ask my mind running, "Harry just told me." That was nice of him. "What are you gonna do?" He shrugs, "I'll think of something." He says, "I'm sure you will but library to study?" He smiles and kisses my head as he nods although before we go a commotion breaks out.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." I frown as I watch Draco torment Harry, "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile l and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry fires back ready to walk away when Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Mad-Eye appears and suddenly turns my brother into a ferret. My eyes widen as we join the crowd gathering.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." Professor Moody says bouncing the ferret up and down. "Professor surely this isn't allowed." I say making my way forwards and grabbing onto my brother he eyes me up and down making me feel uncomfortable with the unnerving smile he sends me, "you must be the other Malfoy?" I nod not really knowing what to say. "Professor Moody what are you doing?" Professor McGonagall asks suddenly appearing making me feel so much better.

"Teaching." He replies snatching Draco from my hands, "Is that a student?" McGonagall asks eying my brother who moody then shoves down Crabbes pants. "Technically it's a ferret." I seem to be the only one who isn't laughing at what would be a comical sight.

Thankfully McGonagall turns Draco back to normal. "My father will hear about this!" He says getting of the ground completely dishevelled, "Is that a threat!" Moody shouts before chasing him around the tree. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" Moody shouts after him before turning to me, "We never use transfigration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." With his attention back on McGonagall I quickly slip away. "I'll meet you in the library." I tell my boyfriend before running to find my brother.

"Draco." I sigh once I catch up to him, I try and fix his hair but he swats my hands away, "go away Lyra." I frown at the cold tone he uses with me, "Draco." He shakes his head firmly, "I don't want to talk to you, you comforted Potter and I see how you interact with the Weasles and mudbloods." I just look at him, "Draco you shouldn't say that word." I've tried telling him this for years but my fathers influence was just too strong. "That's what you're focused on? Are you a blood traitor?" I scoff, "blood isn't important in that way Draco, so if that makes me a blood traitor then yes I guess I am one, I'd rather be friends with a muggleborn than an arrogant pure blood." He shakes his head at me, "you've gone mad." I shake my head back, "no I just think for myself. The Weasleys are wonderful people just because father hates them doesn't mean we should too." I try and reason but he's not listening not properly.

"You'd rather pick the Weasleys over me? Over your family." I sigh, "that's not what I said Draco." He doesn't want to listen to me, "what happened to I'll always be your sister?" I start to feel my heart break, "I am your sister and I will always be your sister. I haven't changed on that I would do anything for you." He storms away from me making my eyes sting as I feel the tears form.

"Wonderful people hey?" I jump as Fred is suddenly beside me, "it's rude to eavesdrop." I say whacking his arm, "you didn't answer the question." I roll my eyes at the two boys on either side of me, "well you heard me say it didn't you?" They smirk, "aww Malfoy do you care for us?" I push Fred off of me with a laugh, "you? As if. George however." George laughs really loud and wraps his arms around me, "hear that Freddie? I'm the better twin." He smirks boastfully as Fred rolls his eyes. "You wish, Lyra loves me more really." He says winking at me making me erupt into laughter. "You wish." I say making George smile as he looks between us.

"Oh, I have to go and meet Ced in the library but see you guys later." I say remembering what I had told Cedric, "see you later." George waves nudging Fred who's smile had dropped. His smile returns and he too waves as I rush of in the direction of my boyfriend.