SIXTY NINE

"What are you doing here, why aren't you at work?" I ask in confusion once I spot Spencer and Noah walk up to me, I was going to Hogwarts today and I was nervous to see Draco but kind of excited I missed him so much.

"We are at work, or well we will be soon, we're going to Hogwarts." I stare at the two of them for a second, "you guys are being serious?" Spencer nods, "I wanted to see where my brother grew up so I chose it on application day." Spencer says making me turn to Noah, "I'm gonna specialise in children care." He shrugs making my eyebrows raise, "really?" I didn't expect that but then again looking back he was great with younger patients.

"Are you coming to Hogwarts too?" Spencer rolls his eyes at Noah's question, "well duh why else would she be here?" I laugh slightly at the look on Noah's face and also on how the two start to bicker like children.

"Ok, ok both of you stop it now." I say pushing my way between them, the bickering getting old fast. "So at Hogwarts you'll show us around right, give us a tour?" I smile at Spencer, "sure, I'll show you around Spencer." I say making said boy beam at me as Noah pouts. "What about me?" I ignore him and his scoff that follows as I continue to converse with Spencer.

"So what time are you guys going?" I ask, technically we started tomorrow but we were asked to come in a day early to settle in and stuff but we could choose whatever time we wanted. "We're not really sure but soon?"

"What was it like your first time going? Adam told me this amazing story about boats or something." I nod with a smile and explain the experience to the both of them. "Wow." I nod an idea forming in my mind. "You know what you guys don't go till later ok? I have something to do but we should all go together you know so the two of you don't get lost." They nod with nonchalant shrugs and so I keep my excitement hidden as I leave them together instructing that they wait for my return.

I get to Hogwarts as fast as I can, "miss Malfoy?" My attention is caught by professor McGonagall who is watching me curiously, "oh hi professor." I smile at seeing the woman, "miss Malfoy what are you doing here? You are no longer a student." I laugh which causes her confusion to deepen. "Oh sorry professor but I'm here as one of the trainee healers who's going to train under madam Pomfrey."

"Oh alright, that's wonderful I always knew you'd make an excellent healer." She says, "thanks professor, whisky I have you, you don't happen to know the password to Dumbledore's office?" I ask. "It's Acid pops dear."

"Thanks professor." I say quickly before running in the direction of the office, "miss Malfoy, you may not be a student of mine anymore but please refrain from running in the corridors, this is not a playground." I nod, as McGonagall calls out after me, "right sorry." I say slowing my pace but once she's gone from my view I break back out into my run.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Ok I'm back you guys ready to go?" I say once I get back to my two friends, "Spencer!" I whisper shout trying to wake him, he'd fallen asleep with his head on the table. I look around trying to find Noah, I do he's flirting with a bunch of girls across the room.

"Spencer, hey spence come on." He mumbles something in his sleep and scrunches his nose making me laugh slightly, it was quite cute. "Noah help me, I can't wake Spencer up." I say making my way over to him ignoring how the girls glare at me for interrupting.

Noah comes back to the table with me and slaps Spencer pretty hard on the back of the head. "Noah!" He smirks as he shrugs, "what? It worked didn't it?" To be fair it had worked Spencer had awoken with a jump making Noah and I laugh.

"What took you so long?" He asks sleepily rubbing his eyes. "That doesn't matter but let's go before it gets too late."

"Why are we staring at this huge lake?" Noah asks once I lead the way to Hogwarts, Spencer had been speechless ever since he laid eyes on the castle, he was yet to speak or move. "Shush and wait a moment." I say smiling once the boat emerges.