FIFTY NINE

Over the next week or so I'd been confined to my apartment or the burrow everyone agreeing that it wasn't safe for me to be going out and about. It wasn't that bad because I always had company, either the twins who tried but their shop was doing really, really well and so their visits lessened slightly. It was ok though because I had Daphne or the other Weasleys back at the burrow.

We visited the burrow quite a bit because Evangeline and I got a bit bored at home and she definitely wouldn't say no to seeing Ron. Fred was definitely correct when he said someone had a little crush although I wouldn't say it was so little. Plus Fleur had begun staying at the burrow, Bill was hoping they'd like her more if they got to know her. It wasn't going so well and so I went as much as possible so that she didn't feel so lonely and out of place.

Today Dumbledore let me know that I should be safe to do whatever, he said that for the time being, the death eaters chase on me had been put on hold. I don't know how he had managed it but I was thankful because I wanted everyone to stop worrying about me.

"Are we going to see Ron today?" I smile slightly at Evangeline's question, "you bet we are angel." She beams and runs off to grab her dragon teddy, she never went anywhere without it, we learnt that the hard way.

Once we get to the burrow I let her down out of arms and watch with a grin as she runs over to Ron, "bumblebee!" He exclaims just excited as he lifts her up. Ron had been nervous around Evangeline at first but he'd warmed up to her rather quickly and would always humour her. He was also the only person she allowed to call her bumblebee, she said it was a special nickname and not just anyone could call it her. She had said that I could but I didn't because it felt wrong knowing that was her grandads nickname for her. Instead Fred and I had settled on calling her angel which she loved.

Evangeline had warmed up to Fred but she would always let him know that he'd never beat Ron, the two of them still having their petty arguments over it. It could be quite entertaining at times but Fred often forgot he was arguing with a four year old so I had to calm things down a lot. Fred was actually her second to last favourite Weasley, the order was Ron of course, then Ginny followed by Charlie, George then Fred and finally Bill. She'd never heard of Percy so she didn't have an opinion there, she'd also never met Charlie which is what Fred kept bringing up when he tried to persuade her to bump him up the list. She ignored that though and said his love for dragons made up for the lack of meeting.

"Lyra, lovely to see you come and have breakfast." Mrs Weasley greets with a warm smile and hug, I notice Fleur watching us with a slight frown. I hated when Mrs Weasley would be kind to me in front of Fleur because it always made her feel bad, and reminded her of she wasn't accepted, it made me feel so awkward too.

"Hey Bill Fleur." I greet as I join them at the table, they grin and greet me back in relief glad to see one person in the house who never had anything bad to say about their relationship. We settle into a nice conversation about how things were going for them, their upcoming wedding, again I seemed to be the only one excited for the event, which meant Fleur spoke a lot about it to me. I didn't mind though I was glad that she felt like she could at least speak to someone and she should be able to be excited for her wedding without receiving an eye roll in response.

"When are you going to start at st mungos?" Bill asks me after the conversation gravitates towards jobs, "I'll know if I even can once I get my results." I say hoping that I'd done good enough. "I'm sure you will, you've always been very smart Lyra, I remember all the help you gave Cedric during the tournament." Fleur says before sending me a reproachful look, she was always nervous about mentioning Cedric or the tournament around me.

I smile thankfully at her to let her know that I was alright, I was ok with speaking about Cedric now, there was still a full ache as I thought about him but I'd come to terms with everything. I could look back on our time together with a smile grateful for everything. "Thank you but Cedric was really smart himself, I didn't do much."