ONE HUNDRED AND TEN

As I'm waiting for Draco to return to my room I find myself pacing. I'm making myself dizzy but I have too much nervous energy, I need to get out of here. To get home.

I whip around to face the door once I hear it open. My heart sinks once my aunts untamed mane of hair invades my vision. "So... you want to act clever do you Lyra?" I try and ignore my dry mouth as we engage in a staring contest. If she were going to kill me, so be it, I could not handle anymore of her torture. 

"Think you can kill me do you?" I know that it's stupid but I can't help myself, "yeah I do, you'd be dead right now if it weren't for your little cronies." She cackles and pulls a dagger from her belt. "Is that so?"

"I don't know if you blacked out from the strangling but if I hadn't been pulled away, I'd have finished you off." She nods still laughing, "let see then, it's just you and me in here." I scoff, trying to keep up my facade of courage knowing that I was unsure on whether I could overpower her again.

Without wasting one moment she lunges at me, dagger ready. I dodge her attack and focus on her arm, I had to get rid of the dagger first. Maybe if I can get it in my grasp, I can use it to cut out her cold decaying heart. She slashes again and nicks my face. It doesn't hurt too bad but I begin bleeding, the cut must be above my eye as blood begins to trickle down into it, obstructing my view. I try and wipe it away but more just seems to pour down my face and it worsens my already low odds.

She cackles manically as she watches me suffer before she tries to slash me a second time. I dodge her but she's quick with another hit to my head. Luckily I don't catch the blade again but she manages to get me on the ground. Her shrieks of laughter don't cease as she pins my body down.

My heart begins to hammer against my ribs as I can't help but remember the last time I was pinned down like this. I feel sick, like a wild animal desperately trying to get free. None of my attempts to get free are having any effect. I'm moving wildly, my limbs flailing as my mind fails to become rational.

I feel like my head has been submerged under water, everything is murky, cloudy, I can't tell what's happening clearly, I just know that she's on me and she is going to kill me. I see her wild mane of hair and try to head-but her, it doesn't have the desired effect seeing as it makes my vision spotty for a moment. Bellatrix slams my head into ground in retaliation and it makes the spotty vision significantly worse as well as adding a ringing to my ears as I become even more disoriented.

My heartbeat is all that I can hear, echoing loudly inside my ears. The unsteady thump of my heart is cut with a scream. It takes me a second to realise that the scream had been mine, the pain hits me a second later. My body writhes around, trying to get free from my aunt who is cutting up my arm, her laughter mangling with my screams as everything is becoming too much for me to bear.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Lyra! Lyra!" I wake with a start. I'm in agony, all over my body, my head and my arm are hurting the most though. "Lyra." It's Draco, he's sighing out in relief as he cradles me in his arms. "Draco? What's wrong?" I question concerned, once I feel warm tears begin to hit me. "Why are you crying?" I force myself to sit up, wincing once I do so, why was everything hurting so badly?

"Are you ok?" I'm seriously confused until I glance down and see the blood that had stained it's way down my arm and all over my clothes. "I'm ok." I force myself to stay strong for my brother as I remember what took place here, I must've blacked out at some point because I don't remember much. "I promise I'm ok." I repeat assurance upon seeing the panic on his face.

"I couldn't get you the broom." He sounds defeated as he drops his head in shame, "it's ok, we'll figure something out." I tell him softly as he hugs me. I hear his sniffles as he tries to keep himself from crying, he's not very successful though. "Hey, come on Draco we'll be fine. I'll make sure of it." His body continues to shake as he softly cries into my shoulders. There's nothing that I can do to really comfort him though, all I can do is hold him and so that's what I do.

"I'm so sorry that I let her hurt you." He whispers after calming, instead he'd helped me off the ground and was cleaning my wound for me. He hasn't been able to tear his eyes away from the wonky traitor that Bellatrix had carved into my skin. "You can't stop her Draco, if mother and father can't do anything then there's nothing you can do." He nods but his shoulders stay slumped in defeat. I want to comfort him more but I honestly have nothing to say, nothing I say will make this any better.

Not until I got us out of here.