FORTY EIGHT

"Lyra-" I shake my head and wrap his arms back around me, "just wait one more second." He doesn't say anything as I bury my face in his chest, "if I let go of you, you're not gonna suddenly run away are you?" He asks in a half serious way. "I won't." I assure him holding onto him tighter. "You sure?" He's teasing now, "I'm sure." I say with a slight laugh. "Please don't think like that again." He says lifting my chin, "non of us care about potential danger I mean we let Harry stay with us don't we?" I laugh making him grin as he leans down and kisses my forehead.

"So I see the two of you have kissed and made up." We turn to see George stood smirking as he leans against the doorframe. "You heard that?" I ask making him grin, "the real question is who didn't hear that? With the shouting going on it seemed you wanted to get it all the way to the moon." Fred shoots George a look as my face blushes red. "I'm just kidding, it was only me, I wanted to know what was happening, you know since I like to third wheel and all." It was painfully obvious that he was lying to try and spare me the embarrassment but it was too late for that.

"You know Lyra, I don't say this often but Fred's right and your wrong here. We want you to stay with us, we'll fight for you cause your one of us now, you joined the family and we fight for each other. Plus once you're in you can't get out." He winks making me smile, "honestly you're stuck with us for life now, the only way to get rid of us is death." He says pushing himself from the doorframe as I laugh,  "thanks George." He shoots me another wink, "anytime now you guys have got to hurry it up before mums head explodes."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Now I know that it's not what you're used to-" I cut Fred's nervous ramblings off once I see the house, "oh it's wonderful." He looks surprised at the awe on my face, "really? But it's not a big manor." I shake my head at him, "really Fred? You should know that I don't care about any of that by now. Your home is beautiful, it's special, warm and magical. It's where you grew up, it's where you spent some of the best years with your family. I'm sure you have some of your fondest memories here?" He nods with a flicker of a smile as he looks at me. "What?" I ask him slightly nervous by the look in his eye. "You're perfect." I laugh as he grabs my hips and pulls me to him, "I'm not perfect." I say, "to me you are." I smile up at him as I loop my arms around his neck, "you know for someone who failed charms you have quite the talent." He laughs, "I'm a man of many talents love." He says winking at me before leaning down and kissing my neck, I feel him smile against my skin as I giggle. "Fred stop, what if someone comes out." I say, "so?" He asks making me laugh, "so I don't want them to walk out and see us like this."

"Why?" I blink for a second unable to tell if he was being serious, "because it's embarrassing." He shrugs, "so you think I'm embarrassing." I groan at the smirk on his face, "you're not funny Fred." He kisses my cheek, "on the contrary I'm hilarious darling." I roll my eyes, "sure you are, personally I think George is hilarious." Now it's his turn to roll his eyes over dramatically. "Honestly I'm starting to believe you're using me to get to George." I gasp in mock shock, "how did you figure it out?" He laughs and pulls me along with him towards the burrow, "your ridiculous." He hums as we walk hand in hand, "you love it Weasley." He smiles and stops in his place as he pulls me back into him, "you know I do Malfoy."

"Can you guys not keep your hands to yourselves for more than a minute?" I jump as George apparates to beside us. "I mean we could but where's the fun in that?" I whack Fred's shoulder as he winks at George who smirks, "you'll know all about it once you finally get a girlfriend." George makes a face as Fred laughs, "leave him alone." I say noticing George's ears turn red.

"Anyways do you want to come in for a tour of the house or are you happy with the tour of Fred's mouth?" I nod and get out of Fred's arms, "I'll go with the house tour." Fred throws an arm around my shoulder, "are you sure, the tour of my mouth is a good one, I mean you seemed to be enjoying it." I laugh and push him away as I follow after George.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"It's so beautiful." I say once the twins bring me back down to the living room, "really?" They ask me skeptically, "really it's so...warm." They smile as they sit on either side of me. "I can think of a few ways to make you warmer." Fred winks leaning closer to me, "stop." I giggle moving away as George scoffs. "I'm still here you know." I laugh and lean into him, "we know you're our favourite third wheel." He smiles and throws his arm around me. "Well at least I'm the favourite."