SEVENTY ONE

"Do you want to tell Fred that we're letting three boys movie in or should I?" I ask Daphne with a glare as she waltzes herself into my room and jumps onto my bed. "Mmm I think you should tell him." She says with a smile, "I don't want to tell him, look what you've done Daphne!"

"Me? You're the one who said Spencer and Noah could stay, not that I'm mad, it adds to the hottness of our place but I only asked one hot boy." I grab my pillow and whack her, "I told Noah there was no space and you were all like we have the attic, and we help our friends in need. So that is your fault plus you offered to let Henry live here without ever asking me." She shrugs. "I don't care, I don't have a boyfriend so I can enjoy our new roommates all I want."

"No! You're not allowed to get with any of them." She gapes at me, "what why!?" I smirk, "because we're all living together now you're not gonna make things messy or complicated for us, if you so much as kiss one they can't stay here."

"Lyra that's not fair, just because you're the one who can't do anything because of Fred, let me live my life." I slap her with the pillow again, "I don't want to do anything, I don't need to do anything because I have Fred." She makes a face at me, "but no it's a house rule now, if they live here they're off limits, if you break one of their hearts or something I don't want to have deal with all the drama that will follow. Our home is my safe space ok? Don't ruin the safe space."

"Fine." She huffs throwing her head down dramatically murmuring something about me under her breath earning her another hit with the pillow.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Soon the three boys were all moved in, Noah in the attic he was out of sight and mind most of the time so it wasn't that bad. Spencer took the room beside mine and Henry had taken the one next to Daphne's. Henry spent most of his time locked up in his room not wanting to bother anyone whereas sometimes we had to lock Noah in the attic because he wouldn't leave us alone. It was kind of hectic to begin with but the five of us had adjusted pretty well.

"You what?" Fred looks up from a new product he was working on whilst I sat across from him on the window ledge."Daphne said they could stay, well Daphne said one could stay and the rest asked and she bailed like a coward and what was I supposed to do throw them out on the streets, you know if someone asks me for help I can't say no. Besides you know Henry, you like Henry and Noah and Spencer are nice well Spencer is nice. Noah is... Noah."

"Wait Noah? Ron told me he didn't like him." Fred says suddenly, "and what else did Ron tell you?" I ask curiously. "Nothing." He says fast, a bit too fast, I don't say anything for a moment and just keep my stare on him. "I think he's jealous because he likes Hermione or something cause he was saying something about him flirting with her." I laugh, "it's so obvious that Ron and Hermione like each other."

"He also said he thinks Noah likes you." I laugh again and move so now I'm right in front of him leaning against his desk, "Noah likes and will flirt with anything that has a heartbeat and can talk." I shrug, "you're not inspiring much confidence here love."

"He's not interested in me, don't worry I told him all about you and besides even if he was you know that you're all I care about." I say brushing his hair off his face as he smiles at up me. "And can you believe it's only been four days since he moved in and he's somehow already brought six girls back homes with him." Fred's eyebrows raise, "impressive." I whack his shoulder, "not impressive, disgusting." He nods along but I still see the impressed glint in his eye.

"Are you going home now?" Fred asks after watching me yawn, "no I wanna stay with you a bit longer." His fingers brush against mine before he pulls me up to a proper standing position. I don't know what it was, if I was making it up in my head or if it was just a Fred thing but, Fred was always warm, like always and whenever he'd touch me it'd warm me up too. I loved it so much especially because Fred would always be touching me if we were together, wether it be something big like wrapping his arms around me from behind and leaning his whole body on mine. Or something small like hooking his ankle with mine under the dinner table, I could never be cold when I was with him.

"Go and get some rest." He says kissing my forehead, "but I want to stay with you." I pout making him chuckle, "you spent the whole day with me and you're exhausted." He says tucking my hair behind my ear as I lean into his hold. "Want me to come with you?" He asks his voice slightly muffled as he speaks into my hair. "Yes." I mumble into his chest smiling as I feel the slight vibrations at his light laughter and how his fingers gently tangle themselves in my hair. "I love you." I say closing my eyes as I listen to his heartbeat, Fred had become used to it by now, I'd randomly hug him and just listen to his heart. He told me it beat only for me and that would always make me giggle like a stupid school girl, it was actually kind of scary how infatuated I was with him.

I never thought I'd ever learn to love a person so much but I did, I loved him so much, like so much I didn't even know how to function some days.

I had never believed in love, not the type of love you see in fairytales anyways, my parents loved each other I knew that much but to me fairytale love was just made up for stories. I never even dreamed that I'd one day have my own Prince Charming who loved me just as much as I loved him.

I knew from a young age that I'd marry into a family that my parents approved and then I'd learn to love my husband in time, I'm so glad that, that was done with because I honestly didn't know where I'd be in life without Fred Weasley and I would never want to find out.