The New Team Avatar

Asmai and Anima had just finished unpacking but there was one bag left "oh, your gift" Asami says excited as she grabbed the bag "so what does a Sato get a Beifong?" Anima asked with a smile as Asmai got a two small boxes from bag "I found these in my room, and it got me wondering, maybe we've known each other for longer then we thought" The Sato girl explained as Anima opened the small box to reveal half a necklace with a specific design.

S~
nds forever
B~

Anima then got memory flashes of her and Asmai when they were 5 and smiled widely "I knew I recognised you!" Anima says happily "no wonder we got along so well" Asmai then opened the other small box and the same necklace, she then put the two together and the words where compete

~AS~
Best friends forever
~AB~

They couldn't believe they use to be friends, but it was true, and they hugged as they both put each others on their necks "I knew we had a connection, I'm surprised it lasted through the years" Anima says as she placed her hand over the metal necklace "I'm not, they say once a friendship is formed, it can even last lifetimes"

The two girls smile at each other before Anima left to let Asami settle in, it was getting dark now, the sun was just setting but suddenly, Anima felt like something was wrong, she felt a slight ache in her heart like it was pointing towards something, she followed it and saw Korra sitting by the cliffs, almost silent cries coming from her.

"Korra?" Anima says softly, the water bender looked behind her and saw Anima, she then held her arms out, asking for a hug, Anima want next to the girl and held her "what's wrong, amada?" the purple eyed girl asked as she started paying with Korra's hair "Tarrlok, h-he called me a half baked Avatar" Korra sobbed, Anima's eyes narrowed in anger "well he's wrong"

"no, he's right, I don't even know how to Air bend, what sort of Avatar doesn't know how to Air bend" Anima then lightly kissed Korra's head, sending a calming wave of pleasantness through her body "don't worry about that, for now just sit here and relax" Korra sighed as she relaxed into Anima.

The two looked out towards the calming ocean, for once in their lives, they felt truly calm, with no worries about any thing untill they heard the three new comers shouting their names "there you two are" Bolin says as the three walked up to them "what's wrong" Mako asked but Korra took a deep breath "nothing, I'm fine" she says but Mako knows something is wrong and asked again.

"how am I supposed to save the city when I can't even learn airbending? I'm the worst Avatar ever!" she says putting her hands on her face.

"no, that's nonsense, your amazing" Asmai says sitting down next to Korra and putting her hand on her shoulder comfortingly "yeah, and remember, Aang hadn't mastered all the elements when he was battling the fire nation, he was just a little kid" Mako explained and Bolin jumped in "and he wasn't alone he had his friends to help him and an extra Avatar to boot" he added on "look, the arena might be shut down, but we're still  a team, the new team Avatar!" the man child said excitedly.

"we've got your back, Korra and we can save the city together" Anima says placing her hand in the others, as they all put their hands in the middle, Korra then jumped up with the biggest smile and placed her hand on top of Anima's "yeah, let's do it"

The new team Avatar then went to get on Naga but there was to much weight "ok scratch that, anyone got another idea" Korra says rubbing her head, Asmai and Anima looked towards each other and smiled "we've got one" Anika says, she then went to get her Sato-mobile.

Anima went back to the group as she drifted in front of them "you think, Kiyoshi will do?" she smirked, the others smiled and hopped in "why did you call your sato-mobile Kiyoshi?" Korra asked as she sat in the passenger seat "because this beauty is big, mean and knows how to get things done" Anima then put it into first gear and raced off towards  Republic city.

"unit 216? Cancel that 1058 at harmony tower come back to the station, over" a voice over the radio said "you know, I always wondered why a police scanner was in my sato-mobile, but I guess we know why" Anima says as she stopped in front of some traffic lights.

"calling all units  level four alert jail break at headquarters officers down, electrocuted, chi blockers and equalists convicts are still as large, armed and dangerous last seen heading east" the voice says as a prison transporter and some sato-bikes went past "let's get 'em" Korra says and pointed towards them "time to really fire kiyoshi up" Anika says as she went to chase after them, going full speed with a smirk on her face.