The Revelation

The three benders were approaching the anti bending rallie and as they were approaching the door Korra grabbed hold of Amina's arm "what are you doing?" Anima asked with no emotion making Korra feel an ache in her heart.

"we're less suspicious if I do this" Korra said but Anima rolled her eyes "you're better off holding Mako's arm for that, they may be equalists but there not equal about same sex relationships" Anima said and tried to remove her arm from Korra but the Avatar tightened her grip "just-please let me hold you" Korra pleaded lowly so Mako couldn't hear her, the Avatar wouldn't tell Anima but she felt safe next to her, she needed Anima's touch to not be frightened.

"fine" Anima said rolling her eyes, giving in and letting Korra hold her, the worst part was the pleasant feeling was to great to say no to, Korra then moved her hand so it was holding Anima's and the warm feeling spread though their bodies, getting stronger, both Raava and Seeta humming at the connection of their vessels.

"this is a private event nobody gets in without an invitation" a guard said and the three looked between each other "invitation?" Korra asked

Mako pulled out one of the papers "you mean this?" the guard took it and smiled "the revelations is upon us my brother and sisters" the tree entered and were shocked at how many people were there "I knew some people hated benders but not this many" Anima said with fear in her voice, Korra squeezed Anima's hand sending another warm feeling though her body, making her calm.

"keep your eyes out for Bolin" Mako said  as they walked closer to the stage as the lights turned on "please welcome to the stage, your hero, your savior. Amon!" Amon then came from below the stage, with many chi blockers behind him.

Anima started breathing heavily and Korra had a spark of fear at the foreboding figure of the anti bender "my quest for equality began many years ago" Amon started as he grabbed the micro phone from its stand.

"when I was a boy, my family and I lived on a small farm. We weren't rich, and none of us were benders, this made us very easy targets for the fire bender who extorted my my father. One day my father stood up to him, but when he did that fire bender took my family from me, then he took my face, I've being forced to hide behind a mask ever since. As you know, the Avatar has arrived in Republic city, bringing an energy bender out of the shadows" the crowd began booing.

Anima looked around and saw the disgusted looks on peoples faces, Korra buried her face into Anima's arm "and if they were here, they would tell you that bending brings balance to the world, but they're wrong, the only thing bending has brought to the world is suffering, it has being the cause of every war in every era, but that is about to change. I know you have being wondering what is the revelation, you are about to get your answer" The three bender looked at each other before looking back at Amon 

"since the beginning of time, the spirits have acted as guardians of our world, and they have spoken to me, they say the Avatar has failed humanity, that is why the spirits have chosen me to bring a new era of balance. They have granted me a power, that will make equality a reality, the power to take a person's bending away.... Permanently"

Anima and Korra's eyes widened "that's not possible" Korra said "this guy is insane" Mako said, Amon brought out a person to demonstrate on, it was lighting bolt zolt along with some more people.

"look its Bolin" Anima pointed to Bolin and Korra went to go get him bit Mako stopped her "wait we can't fight them all, we need to be smart about this" he said.

"then come up with a game plan, team captain" Korra said as Amon let Zolt fight to keep his bending, any attack he did Amon just doged, Zolt fired lighting but Amon forced Zolt into a kneeling position still firing lighting Amon then placed his thumb upon his head and the lighting turned to fire and the fire turned in to nothing.

"his fire bending is gone, forever" the action made Korra cling to Anima and she did the same both scared of the fact that their bending might get taken away "the era of bending is over a new era of equality had begun" the crowd cheered.

"Mako, please tell me you have an idea" Anima pleaded and the boy nodded " I think so, see those machines they're powered by water and steam, of you two create some cover, I can grab Bolin anyone seeing, then we duck out of here"

"good idea, and good luck fire boy" Anima said as her and Korra went to the steam pipes, Anima turned the red valve letting a little steam out "its not enough" Korra said and went to turn another "hey, you two" they heard the guard from the door, he took out his wrench "what are you doing?" he asked and Anima stood up straight "would you believe me if I said I was making out with this pretty lady here?" Korra blushed as the man took a swing at Anima, who just energy blasted him to the steam pipes breaking them and taking him out "I think that's enough don't you, sweet cheeks?" Anima asked Korra who smirked "yeah I do, princess" Korra said making Anima blush, why is she leading me on? Anima thought as they bended the steam so it covered the whole rallie.

By the time they found a way out, Mako and Bolin were found on the ground with a guy who had electricity sticks, Korra nocked him out and they all ran away on Naga.

The two girls returned to Air Temple Island and saw Tenzin run up to them "thank goodness, I was about to send out a search party, are you both alright?"  Tenzin asked worriedly, the two just shook their head.

"what happend?"

"we went to an anti bending rallie, we saw Amon" Anima breathed deeply as she recounted the events of the night "he has the power to take someone's bending away, for good" Korra said and Tenzin was shocked "but only the Avatar has ever possessed that ability"

"we saw him do it"

Tenzin looked at girls fearful faces and nodded "I believe you both, I don't know how Amon has achieved this power but this means the revolution is more dangerous than ever... No benders are safe"

The two girls went to bed but had a rough time sleeping, Korra woke up from a bad dream screaming and only thought of one person that could make her feel safe.

She exited her room and knocked on Anima's door and opened it "Korra, whats wrong?" Anima asked rubbing her eyes, Korra just layed next to Anima and cried silently, the purple eyed girl put an arm around Korra who just burred her head into the crook of the girls neck.

"I I had a nightmare-Amon he took m-my bending away a-A-and k-killed-" Korra's sobbing stopped when Anima placed a kiss upon her forehead, warmth spread through Korra's body as she felt safe and relaxed into Anima's arms "you'll be ok Korra, I'll protect you" she whispered into Korra's ear, even if they didn't end up together because Korra was straight and probably into Mako, Anima would protect Korra with her life.

The Avatar closed her eyes falling into a blissful sleep, Anima smiled at her sleeping form, holding Korra tighter as she too, went to sleep.