Airship Down

Anima began to hyperventilate as she tried to get out of her restraints but to no success "Amy, calm down you're hyperventilating" Korra says worredly but Anima kept breathing rapidly as she struggled harder.

"we need to do something!" Asami says before Korra closed her eyes, a few seconds later Anima closed her eyes as light snores began to come from her, Korra's eyes soon opened "what did you do?" Asami asked.

"astral projection, I just made her go to sleep, it's the only thing I could think of" Korra explained before looking over at her girlfriend "I'm worried about her, she's been different since the red lotus attacked us in Zaofu" Korra says as she stared at her girlfriend worriedly.

"I know, but before we can help her we need to get off this airship, luckly these airships that Cabbage Corp sold to the Earth Kingdom are way way cheaper then my airships" Asami explained before easily ripping the metal bar she was attached to right off the wall, earning a smile from the Avatar "now, that's just shoddy workmanship" Asami examined the bar before walking over to Korra and Anima.

"theres no way I can get these locks off without the keys" Asami huffed before an idea begins to form in her, she then used the metal bar to bring up a floor panel "give me five minutes then start yelling for help" with that said she crawled into the space and began putting her plan into action.

As Asami left Korra looked over to her girlfriend once more, admiring her beauty but also thinking how she could help her "I'll make you feel better, I promise" Korra says to herself feeling a passion and wanting to help the purple eyed girl no matter what it takes.

Korra realised it had been 5 minutes and yelled for help, getting the guards attention, allowing Asami to knock the guard out and steal his keys "worked like a charm" Korra commented and Asmai rolled her eyes "you're starting to sound like, Amy"

Asmai unlocked all of the restraints on Korra and Anima "and that's bad why?" Korra smiled as she picked Anima up gently making her head go on the Avatar's chest as she was still sleeping "ok, now let's take over this ship" Korra says as they both left the room and headed towards the bridge.

Anima began to wake up after Korra had destroyed the controls for the airship causing it to crash into the sands of the dessert.

Korra held Anima tighter as she tried to shelter her from the impact, luckily they all survived "is everyone ok?" Korra asked as Asami, who was laying on the floor face first, put her thumbs up "I'm good" her muffled voice came from her.

"I don't know, I'm seeing a beautiful spirit right now" Anima held Korra's cheek as the Avatar sighed with smile as she heard Anima's voice "even in a crash, you're so sweet"

Korra let go of Anima and let her stand in her own two feet "how are you feeling Amy?" Korra asked as she gently grabbed both her hands "I'm ok, thanks for putting me to sleep" Anima smiled lightly before helping Asami up and making their way out of the airship "well, they say any landing you can walk away from is a good landing" Asami optimistically said before Anima looked out into the vast dessert her Grandmother warned her about.

"we're in the dessert, Sami" Anima pointed out with her hands "this is bad, very very bad" Korra looked down the side of the airship before looking towards Asami "what do you think? Can we get the ship back in the air?"

Asmai hummed as she thought for a second "it doesn't look good, even if you metal bend the propellers back into shape, we'd have to dig this whole thing out of the sand" Asami explained making Anima sigh, she dragged her hands over her face as the rest of the crew made their way to the top of the air ship "is everyone alright?" Korra asked them making the crew scoff "like you care"