More Air Benders And Teaching The Avatar

"hey Kory wanna know what I totally forgot about?" Anima asked as she and Korra walked out from the temple into the training Square "you forgetting something, that's unheard of" Korra says sarcastically causing Anima to sigh.

A week after their date Korra wanted to treat Anima to a wonderful dinner but Anima slightly forgot about it as she was training with her mother, by the time she realised what time it was, it was to late.

When she got back to the island she was greeted by an angry Korra, who gave the purple eyed the silent treatment while Anima kept apologising. The Avatar made Anima sleep in her own bed, alone but not for long as about two hours after going to bed, Korra shyly made her way into Anima's bed, wrapping her arms around Anima and laying her head on top of Anima's chest, the purple eyed girl smirked and didn't wrap her arms around Korra, making the Avatar sigh a little, untill the long arms of the people eyed girl wrapped themselves around the Avatar, making her smile "just couldn't stay mad at me, could you?" Korra looked up to Anima with an unamused face "I'm still mad, I just can't sleep without you" she then put her head back into Anima's neck.

The purple eyed girl loved the memory of the night, not so much the silent treatment "I lost track of time training with my mom" Anima whined making Korra smile at how cute the purple eyed girl looked.

"anyway, what did you forget?" Korra asked as they walked to the middle of the training Square "if you're able to spirit bend"

"oh yeah, I forgot too" Korra laughed as Anima made a spirit ball in her hand, the pulsing ball of pink/purple energy in her hand made Korra smile, it just had this calming effect on her that she couldn't explain.

"now you try, feel the lightness and calmness run through your body and project it into your hand" Anima explained, Korra took a deep breath and extended her hand, she tried but couldn't get anything to form "I can't do it" she says looking down.

"hold your hand out again" Anima says and Korra does so, the purple eyed girl then held the hand with her left hand, while in her right she made another ball of spirit energy "think lightness and calmness" Korra took slow deep breath before releasing it and nodded towards Anima, who placed the ball in Korra's hand letting it go and stepping a little back.

Korra stared at the ball as it stayed in her hand, not moving incase it disappeared "split it in two" Anima says and Korra looked at her and then back to the ball "what if it disappears, I really want to do what you do but what if I can't" Anima went behind Korra and wrapped her arms around the smaller girls waist "you can do it, just believe in yourself, Amada" Anima whispered softly.

Korra smiled lightly at the sound of Anima's soft voice going through her ears, she then placed her right hand over the ball of spirit energy and then closed her eyes, beginning to feel the energy in both hands, she opened her eyes and now had two glowing spirit balls in her hand.

"I knew you could do it well done, Kory" Anima congratulated her spiritmate "but what does this mean" The Avatar says referring to the two spirit balls in her hands, Anima thought about it for a moment and then remembered something about her grandmother "Gran Gran Cara can manipulate fire, but can't produce fire, so maybe you can manipulate spirit energy but can't produce it" Anima concluded as Korra glanced between her two hands as she joined them back together making one spirit ball.

She began to manipulate it changing its shape moving it around herself before laughing it at the training wall, making a hole in it, Korra flinched as she heard the bricks hit the ground and looked towards Anima "I didn't mean to do that" Korra says defensively as she puts her hands up "I'll teach you how to control it better, don't worry"

Korra smiled lightly as she liked the thought of Anima teaching her, it meant she'd spend more time with her and that's one of the things she loved most.