Terrifying Ordeal

Anima yelled as she was attacked by some fire, when she landed on the roof of a building on Aang memorial island, she got into a fighting stance only to see it was Korra looking terrified "what's with the fire!" Anima shouted as she approached Korra "has Tenzin sent you to talk me out of facing Amon?" Korra asked but Anima made a confused face.

"you're facing Amon, but your not ready to face him!" Anima yelled and Korra sighed in frustration "don't you think I know that!" Korra yelled, tears coming falling down her cheeks "I'm absolutely terrified, but I have to prove myself to people!" Anima brought Korra into a hug and sat her down on the floor, holding her as she let all of her built up emotion out in tears, that landed on Anima's shirt, after a good amount of time Anima decided the two should go home "come on, let's go" Anima said softly and Korra nodded thankful that Anima showed up.

As they went by the entrance of the building two ropes shot out and got both of their feet, dragging them in.

Korra and Anima escaped the ropes but were bombarded with chi blockers, they didn't stand a chance as they all knocked the two girls out.

Once they come too, Amon was standing in front of them, The two girls started breathing heavily "I received your invitation young Avatar" He then reached out his hand towards Korra's face "if you touch her I'll kill you!" Anima shouted trying to get out of the chi blockers hold, Amon turned his attention to Anima and smirked behind his mask "you're the special bender aren't you, those eyes give you away, but this is between me and the Avatar not her mate" Amon then knocked Anima out with a specifically placed Chi block and she dropped towards the ground.

Korra didn't know what Amon ment when he said mate, she was too terrified to think as he grabbed Korra's chin " are showdown, while inevitable, is premature" Amon said getting close to Korra's face, the fear in her eyes getting more well know "Although it would be the simplest thing just to take your bending away right now, I won't" Korra sighed a little in relief.

" you'd only become a martyr, benders of every nation would rally behind your untimely demise but I sure you, I have a plan, and I'm saving you and your little mate for last then you'll get your duel and I will destroy you both" Amon then chi blocked the same position as Anima to knock her out.

When they both came to Tenzin was running towards them "Aang" Korra said as Tenzin helped both of them up "are you both ok, what happened, was Amon here?" Tenzin asked in worry.

"he was here alright, my chi is messed up" Anima groaned as she held Korra "h-he ambushed us" Korra said looking down.

"did he-did he take your bending away?" he asked the two girls who lifted up their hands, one forming a fireball the other a pink/purple energy ball "no, I'm ok" Korra said before bursting into tears as she clung to Anima putting her head into her chest "I was so terrified" Korra sobbed as Anima stroked her hair "I felt so helpless, Anima could of lost her bending because of me"

"hey its ok Korra, we're fine" Anima placed a kiss upon Korra's four head, it calmed the Avatar as she still clung to Anima "you were right Tenzin, I've being scared this hole time" Korra said as she wiped of the tears away "I-I've never felt like this before and... I don't know what to do" Korra then cried again into Anima's chest.

"admitting your fears, is the first and most difficult step in overcoming them" Tenzin said as Anima picked Korra up bridal style and carried her to the boat, Korra clung to Anima as she walked, not wanting to let go in fear of Amon getting her.

Right now, Korra didn't know what she felt, she liked Mako but was also growing feelings for Anima, all this made her question everything she knew about herself, but instead of embracing her feeling for the purple eyed girl, she pushed them down so far but couldn't help but feel safe in the girls hold as they went back to Air Temple Island.

Once on the island, Anima walked with Korra still clinging to her, back to their rooms, Anima went into Korra's room and tried to place her on her bed, but Korra wouldn't let go, the tanned girl clung even tighter to the purple eyed girl "You need to let go" Anima whispered as she looked at Korra's face, which had tear stains on it, the blue eyed girl took a shaky breath in as she layed her head on to Anima's chest "n-no"

"p-please, don't leave me alone" Korra sobbed lowly, making Anima's heart ache, seeing Korra in such a terrified state, made the purple eyed girl hold her closer and comfortingly kiss her four head "it's ok Korra, I won't leave you" she says and layed on the bed with Korra wrapping her arms around Anima's chest, placing her head into the girls neck.

Anima then started humming, it was soft and soothing, Korra felt like she heard it before, but it was so relaxing that the girl fell to sleep within minutes.

Anima smiled to herself as she heard little snores coming from the Avatar "I'll never leave you, Korra, I promise" Korra smiled lightly in her sleep as Anima closed her eyes, falling to sleep.