Growing Closer

The night sky was bright with stars as Anima looked out into the city, it was peaceful untill she heard Korra yell in frustration, Anima jumped down from the roof and startled Korra making her fall down, Anima laughed "calm down Korra, it's only me, just wanted to know whats got you so hot headed" the purple eyed girl said as she helped Korra up.

"air bendings got me hot headed, I just want to air bend so I can finally be the Avatar everyone deserves" Korra said in a sad tone, Anima noticed Naga laying down and decided to lay on the polar bear dog, inviting Korra to lay next to her, which she did.

"Just because you can't bend one element out of three doesn't mean you're not The Avatar everyone deserves" Anima said and Korra softly smiled as she layed her head on Anima's shoulder, the pleasant feeling was back for both of them not wanting to go apart but to afraid to get closer.

"don't worry Kory, you'll learn air bending, I know you will" Anima said softly.

"kory?" the Avatar said puzzled which made Anima laugh "its a nickname, might as well give you one of we're gonna be friends" That word hurt both of them, but neither said anything.

"alright, if you get to call me Kory, then I can call you Amy" The purple eyed girl went confused at how Korra got that name from Anima but it seemed like she heard it before "were did Amy come from, normally people call me Ani" Korra smiled now knowing that she was the only one who could and would call her Amy "because I want to be different"

The two girls smiled at each other as they heard a pro bending match on the radio "ladies and gentlemen, I'm coming to you live from Republic city's Pro bending arena" Anima smiled along with Korra, they both looked at each other and got up "wanna go listen to the match?" Anima asked Korra who nodded excitedly.

Anima smirked as she grabbed hold of Korra's waist pulling her closer, it made the Avatar blush immediately and for the pleasant feeling to resurface "hold on tight, sweet cheeks" Anima then propelled the two up to the roof with her spirit bending, once they landed, Korra stayed in Anima's grip for a few moments, wanting the feeling to last but got out of Anima's hold, bringing a slight frown to the purple eyed girls face.

"I could of got up here myself you know" Korra said, still blushing little as she walked closer to the sound, Anima quickly made the frown go away and cached up to the Avatar "I know, but I couldn't resist, your just so cute when your blushing" Anima tried to flirt with Korra, the Avatar blushed but his it by walking in font of Anima, which made her laugh a little at Korra's flustered state.

As they finally got to the radio they listened to the match, it got so exciting that the team known as the fire ferrets were winning and only had one person to beat, one of the team members know as Mako was ready to strike, Anima and Korra excitedly waiting for the winner but then silence.

Both the girls eyes twitched as they heard Tenzin's voice "both of you come down here please" he said referring to Korra and Anima, who shly got off the roof and into the balcony "come on Tez you turned it off when Mako was gonna win" Tenzin remade stoic.

"Korra I thought I made myself clear, I don't want you listening to this distracting nonsense" Korra walked closer to Tenzin "but it's their radio and technically, you said I couldn't watch a match and what about Amy?" Korra said, Tenzin groaned in annoyance "you-you know what I mean, and Anima stop distracting Korra" Anima had a confused look on her face, did Tenzin not want Anima and Korra to be together "anyway shouldn't you- both be in bed by now" he then turned away blowing wind making both Korras and Anima's hair blow in the wind.

"you really had to throw me in the mix huh, sweet cheeks?" Anima asked with a raised eyebrow, they both began walking to their respected rooms, which were opposite each other "you're the one who suggested we listen to it, so I thought it was a sort of partners in crime deal" Korra smiled making Anima do a playfull eye roll "fine you got me there" Anima put her hands up in mick surrender as she opened her bedroom door "see you tomorrow Avatar"

Korra opened her door and looked back to Anima "see you tomorrow too, spirit bender" Korra said playfully making both girls laugh as they went inside there rooms.

In the night, Korra nor Anima could sleep, they kept feeling this pull towards something, Anima knew exactly what it was, but Korra had no clue, nobody told her that Raava had a spirit mate, nor did anyone tell her that Anima was her spirit mate.