6 Months Later

Anima groaned as she got out of her bed, another restless night of sleep, the girl sighed as she walked towards her widow, The view of the trees and Republic city in the distance brought a small smile to her face, the city looked beautiful in the morning, she could look at it for hours.

After her heart break at the south pole, Anima and Korra had not had a good talk in a while, anytime Korra would ask her to train or hang out, the purple eyed girl would simply say no, thank you and walk away.

The simple action made both spirits within angry and sad, angry because Raava's vessel had chosen someone else, and sad because Seeta's vessel was pushing the other away, it caused a strain on the bond.

Anima, along with Korra's help had returned, who was deemed worthy, their bending back, Anima was so happy to return her mothers bending, she thought it made their relationship better.

The only thing wrong, was Anima had being keeping a big secret, since she returned Korra's bending, the purple eyed girl has being able to bend other elements, a few days after returning Korra's bending, Anima sneezed and went ten feet in the air, landing on her back.

She was shocked and looked around but luckily noone saw her, she then went to somewhere more secluded and tried to Air bend, the only thing that came out was spirit energy, after a few minutes contemplating what happened she figured it was just her emotions making her delirious.

A few weeks later, she got jealous seeing Mako and Korra kissing and stomped her foot on the ground making it crack, making her eyes widen and run round a corner, she tried to Earth bend and she got a small boulder out of the ground, she was so shocked and surprised that she dropped it running to her room and locking the door.

She spent days in her room trying to come up with reasons why she could suddenly earth bend and sometimes air bend, she couldn't think of anything, mainly because her mind always turned to Korra and how Mako stole her, but soon she came to a conclusion, that giving Korra her bending somehow gave her more elements to bend.

Anima shook her head as she turned back to her room and got her training gear on and went to the eating area, since she woke up so early, nobody was up with her except sometimes her grandmother, but today she was alone.

She had her usual breakfast, as she was nearly finished, foot steps could be heard and Anima glanced behind her to see Korra, who smiled slightly as she saw Anima, she hadn't seen the girl properly for so long, only the odd passing wave or hey, which the Avatar hated.

Since she got with Mako, her relationship with Anima had gone a little down hill, they no longer trained together, barely hanged out alone together and what Korra was really sad about was that Anima no longer held her, she missed the girls touch, whenever they touched, she felt so safe and whole, and the Avatar wanted it back.

Korra nervously walked towards Anima with her food "hey Amy" Korra says sitting down opposite her with a smile but Anima just glanced at the girl before continuing to eat the rest of her breakfast, with the quick glance she saw the bags under Korra's eyes, it made her already aching heart hurt more.

Anima's heart had started aching since the day she saw Mako and Korra kissing and ran away, she had no idea why but she wanted it to stop, sometimes it would keep her up at night.

"Hi Korra" she says taking the last bite of her breakfast and getting up, she was about to walk away "Amy" she heard Korra's voice making her stop, sighing a little "yeah?"

"me and the air bending kids are gonna have an air scooter race, wanna join?" she asked hopefully with puppy eyes, she knew Anima couldn't resist the puppy eyes "I need to train today" Anima started, making Korra sadly pout as she looked down slightly "but if I'm done in time, I'll join the race" Korra jumped up from her seat happily before running over to Anima and hugging her.

The feeling she'd missed hit her straight away, making her keep her hold on the purple eyed girl a little longer before letting her go "sorry, I'm just so excited" Korra smiled.

Anima smiled lightly "it's ok" she says shyly with a small red tint to her cheeks before walking to the kitchen washing her dish and going outside to train.

Throughout her training hour, Anima kept thinking about the feeling she had when Korra hugged her, it was all to familiar and she wanted it, but couldn't have it because stuipd Mako got her first.

"Hi Ani" she heard the happy voice of her grandmother, but all Anima could muster up was a dull "Hi"

Cara's head went in the side questioningly "what's the matter?" she asked causing Anima to sigh frustratedly "you know what's the matter" she says aggressively but instantly said sorry.

Cara sighed as she guided her granddaughter to a bench and sat her down "I'm starting to think Raava is so stupid" Anima says as she heard a scoff in the back of her mind 'take that back, right now!' she heard Seeta shout making her wince slightly, the ache in her heart getting worse.

Anima grabbed her chest as she winced more "you ok, Ani?" Cara asked slightly worried but Anima put her free hand up in the air "I'm fine" she says as the pain died down "it's just I've being getting this pain for the past 6 months"

Cara's eyes widened a little "when did it start, exactly?" she asked as Anima thought for a moment "a little bit after I gave Korra her bending back, when she ran to Mako and kissed him" she scoffed at the last part of her sentence feeling a deep disliking to the fire bender.

"why didn't you tell me? I know why this happening" Cara rolled her eyes at Anima who looked at her waiting for the reason why she can't sleep at night.

"it's because you're not with Korra, untill you two seal the bond, whenever your apart, it's gonna hurt, she's probably going though the same thing" Cara explained and it made Anima groan slightly "great, I have to spend my time with the woman I love and her boyfriend"

"you don't have to, it'll just make the pain go away" Cara hugged Anima before getting up "anyway, I need to go spectate the air scooter race, Korra told me you'd be in it"

Anika smiled lightly "yeah, I'll be the only one not on an air scooter but a spirit scooter, I'll definitely win" she smirked filled with confidence "don't cheat with your spirit state, I'll ground you" Cara slightly joked making the young girl laugh.

"I make no promises"