Air Temple Island

(17 year old Anima up top)

Anima gently woke up and stretched as she got out of her bed, she looked out the window and saw the beautiful view of Air temple Island, since her grand mother and Lin had an argument 10 years ago, Cara and Anima have being staying with Air bending master Tenzin.

Anima went away from the window and got ready for the day, wearing green and yellow trousers and top, with a leather jacket over it and some matching shoes, Anima walked out of her room and into the kitchen to see her grandmother.

"Where's Tenzin, Pema and the kids?" she asked, making Cara turn around from cooking breakfast "they've gone to the Southern water tribe to see the Avatar" at the mention of the Avatar Anima sighed.

"why does everyone else get to meet her but I don't, I'm her spirit mate" the young girl said annoyed, Anima had being waiting for so long to see the one she was ment to spend the rest of her life with, she even tried to sneak to the southern water tribe a few times but Tenzin always stopped her.

"sweety, I know how your feeling, but you'll meet her soon, trust me" Cara said as she went over to her granddaughter and hugged her "ok Gran Gran, I'm going into the city, I'll see you later" Anima said walking out of the door after parting from the hug.

The young girl went onto the docks and went to jump into the water, but then created a little water tornado keeping herself from falling into the ocean, she then went forward at an alarming speed and before she knew it, she was in Republic city.

So many Satomobiles were on the roads creating a thin layer of black cloud, it nearly made Anima cough but she held herself.

Going through the city she saw lots of posters of the bending oppressor Amon, the man was frightening to say the least, Anima hopes to never cross him.

"are you tired of living under the tyranny of benders?" Anima looked were the sound was emitting and saw a man on a tiny stage holding a mega phone "then join the equalists, for too long the bending elite of this city have forced non benders to live as lower class citizens" Amina waked towards the man but saw something she didn't expect, a polar bear dog.

She thought it was weird to see an animal prominently seen in the both of the water tribes "join Amon and together we will tear down the bending establishment" Anima was now close enough to be heard by the man and decided to pipe up but not before the Woman on the polar bear dog spoke.

"what are you talking about? Bending is the coolest thing in the world" Anima looked towards the woman and saw she was from one of the water tribes, she was wearing casual tribe outfit and Anima thought she was cute "oh let me guess, you're a bender"

"yeah I am"

"and I bet you'd just love to knock me off this stage with some water bending, huh?" he said back and the water tribe girl crossed her arms "I'm seriously thinking about it" Anima placed her hand on her head, she seriously didn't just say that.

The words from the water tribe girl just gave the Amon supporter more leverage "this is what's wrong with the city benders like this girl only use their power to oppress us" The crowed turned against the Woman and started shouting at her.

Anima decided to put these people in their place, she then got some water from the air and made a little rain getting the crowds attention along with the girls "you guys do know that bending is the reason why we have electricity and fresh running water" Anima said and the Amon supporter didn't know what to say to that, Anima smiled and continued to list pros of bending.

"there's also Sato mobiles can't have them without metal bending, indoor heating and last but not least batteries for your mega phone, can't have them without electricity bending" Anima smiled as the crowd dispersed only leaving Anima and the Woman.

"thank you so much, I don't know what I would of done if the crowd jumped on me" the Woman said before getting off of her polar bear dog but before sticking her hand out to shake, the water tribe girl froze as she saw Amina's eyes, they sparkled as they both stared into each others eyes, they both began to glow slightly blue and purple but they both didn't notice"I'm Korra" she said and Anima grabbed Korra's hand and felt a sort of electricity go through her body "I'm Anima"

"nice name, could you help me to air temple Island, I need to see Master Tenzin" Korra asked and Anima raised an eye brow but agreed to show her the way.

"so, have you being in town long?" Anima asked as they started walking to Air Temple Island "no just arrived this morning-" before Korra could explain more the two saw a fancy Sato mobile come up and threaten a store owner.

"Mr. Chung, please tell me that you have my money are Els I can't guarantee I can protect you're fine establishment" One of his henchmen then set his hand on fire scaring the owner "I'm sorry, business has been slow please take one of my phonographs" the man then kicked the music player out of his hands burning it in the process.

"my friend hear isn't a music lover, now give me the money or else-" The man got interrupted when Korra spoke up "or else what, hoodlum?"

The three men turned round to see Korra and started laughing "since your obviously fresh off the boat, let me explain a couple things-" Anima didn't want an entire monologue from the man and decided to freeze his head with some water "we don't need your evil bad guy name just fight already, I'm bored" Anima held a smirk on her face as the man fell to the ground.

Korra smiled a little at Anima before one of the men tried to Earth bend her, she just earth bended him back, earning a confused look from Anima and the locals, Anima saw the other guy try to fire blast Korra but Anima just fired some water at him causing him to go though a window, the men's car began to drive off.

"oh no you don't" Korra said and earth bended them into a wall "so, your the Avatar" Anima said and Korra smiled before police sirens began going off.

"oh no" Anima said as three police officers jumped from an airship landing next to Korra and Anima "I caught the bad guys for you, officer" Korra said taking all the credit.

"arrest them" an officer said and the three men were tied up "you both are under arrest to" he said pointing at Korra and Anima who gasped.

"why am I under arrest, you heard what she said, she caught them" the purple eyed girl said annoyed.

"we know what your like and the reason is you both have smashed up a lot more then they did" The officer then shot two metal wires at the two girls but Korra caught hers while Anima just complied with them "you can't arrest me, let me explain"

"you can explain yourself all you like, down at headquarters" the officer then retracted his metal wire from Korra but she escaped, Anima knew she would be caught and went with an officer to headquarters.