Racing

After the two girls had washed and got ready for the day, Anima drove to Asami's house, along the way Korra asked questions about the Sato-mobile and how to work it, Anima was more then happy to talk about it and teach Korra.

Once they arrived at the Sato estate, the long walk up some stairs to reach the door made Korra need to catch her breath once they got to the top "how are you out of breath?" Anima asked with a chuckle "b-because I-I didn't expect so many s-stairs" she admitted as she had her hands on her knees, taking deep breaths.

Anima chuckled once again as she knocked on the door, and was opened on by the same butler Anima saw the other day "ah, Miss Beifong Avatar Korra, Miss Sato is expecting you in the swimming room" he informed the and guided them to the room.

When they entered they saw Pabu and Bolin jump into the pool "Avatar Korra and Anima Beifong have arrived" The butler announced, Asami went over to Anima and hugged her "glad you could make it Amy" she said sweetly and Korra furrowed her eyebrows in anger, only I can call her Amy Korra thought angrily as Anima hugged Asami back "I wouldn't miss hanging out with such a pretty face" The purple eyed girl said and noticed Korra's saddened look once she said that.

Asmai giggled before letting go of Anima who stood by Korra and placed her arm around the smaller girls shoulders, earning a blush "too bad I didn't ditch you lot for this fine peach of an Avatar" Korra blushed madly as she hid her face with her hands, Asmai laughed as she returned to her original position next to Mako, who had a jealous look on his face.

"anyway, looks like you two have settled in nicely, you're looking a little on the chubby side" Anima joked as Asmai and Mako began to swim in the pool "well we have being eating more then usual but someone forgot to ask their father about us staying here" Mako said as he glided through the water, Asmai by his side "yeah, but I smoothed it over with him, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

Bolin then got out of the water, drenched in the liquid "this is the greatest place in the world, watch this" He then stood straight "fetch me my towel, good sir" he said in a somewhat posh voice.

"yes, master Bolin" the butler said as he brought over some towels"master Bolin" the man child said excitedly "I love this guy, now pat me dry" Bolin then extended his arms "as you wish" the butler said plainly and began to dry him "you do know me or Korra could of dried you, we are water benders you know" Anima stated as she felt sorry for the man who was drying her friend "yeah but this is cool, watch, don't forget master Pabu"

"wouldn't dream of it sir" the butler then dried the fire ferret, who after been dried puffed up making Anima and Korra laugh, Bolin then jumped back in the pool making the butler walk away annoyed "so, what do you have planned for us today?" Korra asked not espexting much "let me guess, shopping, makeovers" she said dully, Anima nudged her a little "Asami may look like a girly girl, but trust me she's not"

"oh oh! I vote makeovers!" Bolin shouted before being pulled under the water by Mako, Asmai then got out of the pool "I have something a little more exciting in mind" she said before asking the boys to get dryed and dressed, the group, led by Asmai, then walked out to a big race track.

Anima looked at it in wonderment and so did Korra "pretty cool, huh?" Asmai asked

"marry me" Anima joked as she stared at the track, Korra felt a ache in her heart and looked down saddend by Anima's words "yeah" Korra mumbled "way better then a makeover" she said sadly, Anima caught the sadness in her voice and moved closer to her, wrapping her arm over her waist, the action made Korra smile a little "I'm flattered Amy, but you already have someone by the looks of it" Asmai smirked a little noticing the closeness of Anima and Korra, the two blushed not denying nor conferming their feelings for each other.