Banished From The City

The two spiritmates were stood in front of one of the buildings that are wrapped in vines, just below them a slow stream of water "I hope this works" Korra says as they heard footsteps approaching them, the two looked behind them to see the president, some of his workers and the press

Seeing the man brought a sour look to the two girls faces "what are you doing here?" Anima says with venom in her voice as she glared at the president "I was alerted that you and Avatar Korra had a new plan to wipe out these noxious weeds, so I thought you'd want everyone to be here to watch" he says with a smirk that Anima wanted to punch of his face.

"Avatar Korra! So you really think-no questions!" she says loudly but quickly as she stook her hand out "just stand there, Silently!" she shouted the last word to emphasise for the press to be quiet while the two spiritmates tried to put their plan into action.

They breathed in, closing their eyes, before breathing out, opening their eyes to reveal glowing blue and purple eyes, they began to bend the water around the building, making it circle the structure a few times, before making the water glow gold as the vines began to recede, showing the full building once more.

The two finished by placing their hands together and bowing a little "go in peace" they both said as the press quickly ran up to them asking questions but before they could say anything, the vines came straight back, wrapping themselves round the building again.

A second wave of vines wrapped themselves round a building making it nearly fall down, Lin and Bolin made pillars to stop it from falling as Korra and Anima rescued the people inside.

After getting everyone out and stopping the building from falling, the two spiritmates looked upon what they had done "that could of gone better" Bolin commented making Anima sigh "not now Bo" she says as Korra sighed with her head held low "Kory-" Anima began but Korra stopped the purple eyed girl from speaking by putting her hand up "it's ok, Amy" she says before giving the girl a quick peck on her lips and then extended her glider "I just want to be alone for while" Korra then took off heading back to Air Temple Island.

Anima understood why Korra wanted to be alone, after losing her past lives, the Avatar has being questioning every decision she'd made, so Anima let Korra have alone time whenever she asked for it.

"So...... Wanna get something to eat?" she heard Lin ask making Anima turn towards her mother "sure, I could go for a hog-cow burger" the two made there way towards a Police sato-mobile and then Lin drove to a local street vender and bought two burgers, they then sat in the Sato-mobile and began to eat.

"so how are you and Kya getting on?" Anima asked making the earth bender smile slightly "great, everything is just great" Lin says making Anima raise an eyebrow "just great?"

Lin sighed "I want to ask her to move in with me, but I'm......." Lin couldn't say the feeling she was felt within her and looked at Anima to finish the sentence for her "nervous?" Lin nodded her head as she sighed.

"you know she'll say yes, I'm pretty sure she's being in love with you since you were teenagers, so moving in with you will be a dream come true" Anima chuckled, Lin smiled and nodded with a slight chuckle "I'm being stupid aren't I?" Lin asked and Anima nodded as she took another bight of her burger.

"how are you and Korra?" Lin asked causing Anima to sigh slightly "we're ok, I just wish I could help her more, losing her past lives has put her in a sort of flunk, and knowing I can't do much to help, its hurting me" Lin placed her hand on Anima's shoulder, trying to comfort her daughter "I may not know much about how Avatars work, which is ironic considering my Mam-mother is one, but I know how people work, so the best thing you can do is be there when she needs you" Anima smiled lightly as she felt her mothers gentle hand on her shoulder, she's wanted these type of daughter mother moments for a long time, and will never get bored of them.

"thanks, Mom" Lin smiled at Anima's small words as the police radio went off "HQ to chief Beifong" Lin picked up the radio.

"Beifong here"

"squad car 7 has found the airbender on Kiyoshi Bridge, and it requesting immediate back up"

"get 2 units down there block off the scene, I'll be there in 2 minutes" Lin placed the radio back on the holder and started the engine, switched the siren and lights on and went fast.

The two got there and got out of the Sato-mobile walking up to the first officer on the scene "Officer Ren, what's the situation?" Lin asked

"we've asked him to come down but he won't comply" she states, Lin grabbed onto a megaphone and out it near her mouth "come down immediately, or we will be forced to take action!"

Anima then felt a familiar hand gently grab hers and looked to her left to see Korra smiling lightly, Anima smiled back as some metal bending police officers tried to restraine the new airbender but they got blown off by the man sending two big waves of air, knocking them off the bridge, but using there metal wires they saved themselves.

Korra let go of Anima's hand and used her glider to reach the scared man, Anima watched as Korra talked to him "she's got this in the bag, he'll come down" Anima says before the man tripped and started falling "or not"

Lucky Korra caught the man and glided him down safely "I told you she had it in bag" Anima sighed relieved as Tenzin walked up to the man "it is absolutely my pleasure to meet you, Daw, I've never met another airbender before, well not one who needed a diaper change"

"actually, I just fell off a bridge, so I could use a fresh diaper right about now" Tenzin raised his eyebrow but before he could comment Raiko came thundering forward "so is this the deal?" he asked walking up to Korra "we have a crisis every other day now, thanks to you and you're little girlfriend " he scoffed as he stopped in front of Korra.

"listen, I know you're having a tough time getting use to these changes, and I'm sorry for that" Korra started as Anima walked next to her girlfriend "everyone will have to get used to the spirits and vines being here, because they're staying and there's nothing me or my girlfriend can do about them" Anima says which made Korra blush slightly, this was the first time Anima had openly called Korra her girlfriend, and it sounded so sweet to hear, the decoration of being taken made Korra smile.

"well, you know who's not here to stay? You two, therefore I order you to leave this city, you've caused nothing but trouble since you both met" the two girls eyebrows lowered as a scowl come to their faces "oh don't worry four eyes, we were just leaving" Anima and Korra turn round and walked towards Tenzin, Korra had a smile on her face as she looked at Tenzin "I can see my path now, there are new airbenders out there, and me and my girlfriend are gonna find them to rebuild the air nation" Korra gently grabbed hold of Anima's hand making the purple eyed girl smile.

"don't think I'm not coming with you, it's so exciting, who knows who's out there right now, discovering the gift of air bending for the first time" he says as the tree walked to Oogie, getting on her and flying back go air temple Island.