Ready To Find Air Benders

"what should I bring on our little adventure?" Anima asked as she was packing some of her clothes but was struggling to know what to take.

"you should take that leather jacket I like" Korra says as she placed another one of her tops and pants into a travel bag "how can I take what I don't have, thief" Anima joked as Korra blushed lightly, Korra had 'borrowed' Anima's jacket and has never given it back "it not my fault, it keeps me warm, sleeping with you has made my temperature resistance disappear!" Korra chuckled as Anima placed one of her tops into her travel bag.

"maybe we should sleep separately then, build up your temperature resistance" Anima smirked as Korra's head quickly looked towards Anima with a pout "I didn't say that, I was just explaining why I need the jacket" Korra then went back to packing as Anima smiled at the Avatars cuteness, and decided to play with her a little.

"no you said it, your temperature resistance is bad so we'll sleep in separate beds for a while" Anima then heard Korra huff as the Avatar crossed her arms "if that's what you want then fine, I'll just die of being to cold" Anima laughed before hugging Korra from behind, the Avatar sighed in content and leaned further into Anima's gentle hold.

The purple eyed girl kissed Korra's head before placing her chin on top of her head "I'd never let you die, especially from something like the cold" Anima then turned Korra round and placed a soft kiss on Korra's lips, the Avatar immediately kissed back.

Anima began to take Korra's hair down before lifting her up, Korra wrapped her legs around Anima's waist and her arms around Anima's neck, their kiss turned hungry but before they could continue further, a knock came from the door and they both groaned in annoyance before Anima put Korra down.

Anima made herself look presentable before opening the door to see Pema "are you two ready, Asami's almost here" she informed the tall girl who smiled "thank you Pem, we'll be out in a minute" Anima closed the door turning round to see Korra putting her hair back up, making Anima frown "can't you keep your hair down, I like it" Anima pouted earning a smile from Korra "anything for you, Amante" Korra stopped putting her hair up letting it fall down making Anima smile uncontrollably, she loved it when Korra did things she liked, made her feel special.

"if I'm leaving my hair down, you gotta wear a sleeveless top" Korra had a smirk on her face as Anima sighed with a smile, she took off her long sleeved top and put on a green version of Korra's top, showing off her biceps, making Korra bite her lip "better?" Anima smiled as she saw the lustful look on Korra's face "absolutely"

The two finished packing and proceeded to walk outside to see a massive airship coming to land on the island "I wonder how much Sami is spending just so we can go look for Air Benders" Anima says as more people joined them to watch the airship come closer to the island.

The airship came closer and a ramp began to descend down as some doors opened "did someone order a fully equipped future industries airship?" Asami says walking down the ramp towards the small group of people "it's perfect, thank you, Asami" Korra says politely

"I figured of we're going to Ba Sing Se to search for air benders, we should do it in style" the youngest Air Benders quickly raced up the ramp towards the airship, very excited to see such a fantastic looking machine "Sami you are literally the best thank you so much" Anima says as she placed one of her arms on Asami's shoulders bringing her into a side hug "it's nothing what are friends for" she smiled with a slight blush as she felt Anima's defined muscles on her back.

The green eyed girl then noticed Korra had her hair down "what's with the hair?" she asked and Korra smiled pointing towards her girlfriend "Amy likes it down" Asmai then looked towards Anima and noticed she was wearing a top that showed off her biceps "let me guess, Korra likes your arms on show" Asmai smirked with a raised eyebrow as the two looked at Korra and saw her blushing "while you guys are gone, Pema and I will hold down the fort" Kya says as she picked up Rohan who then threw up on her the three laughed a little as Korra saw Mako coming, she and Asami went to talk to him as Anima went to talk to Kya.

"are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Anima asked and Kya smiled "aw is little Anima going to miss me?" Anima smiled with sigh as she hugged Kya "of course I'm gonna miss you, you're my second mom" Kya tensed up a little, this was the first time Anima had called Kya her mother, it made her feel happy "well I'll still be here when you get back so don't rush back" they parted from the hug and Anima said goodbye to everyone who wasn't going before boarding the airship.

As she walked on she was mesmerised by the design and overall size of the vessel "close your mouth you're gonna get flys" Asami closed Anima's mouth as she walked past, brining Anima back from her shocked state "where are the bedrooms? mama's got to get her beauty sleep"

"you're already beautiful enough, Amy" Korra says as she hugs Anima from behind, placing her head on the tall girl's shoulder "thanks Kory but seriously where are the bedrooms?" Anima asked seriously and Asmai pointed her towards the sleeping area.

Anima and Korra walked towards the area where several rooms where based, they walked untill they reached the very end and opened the door to see a standard room with two beds on each side and a widow in the middle, there was a small shower to their right and that was it apart from a wardrobe to hang their clothes.

"looks like we'll be sleeping sep-" before Anima could finish her sentence, Korra pushed the beds together so they met in the centre below the window "arately" Anima finished but Korra just smiled "you really don't want to sleep separately do you?" Anima asked and Korra shook her head "why would I? We've got lost time to catch up on"

"you're right, so let's get this adventure started, by unpacking" Korra moaned before unzipping her bag and getting her clothes out, Anima following as they hung their clothes up.

_______________________________________

A/N

I have a very good reason for not updating for the past 2 or 3 weeks and it will be explained using a meme

Yes I've being focusing on unpublished books for some reason they are called

The Smart Idiot~Hermione Granger~

And

The Cat The Blonde and The Brunette

Which is a Poly book between Adora, Catra and a female OC.

I hope my reasons are OK and tell me if you're excited for them, as I will be publishing one of them after I'm done with my Korra book.

Pick which one you'll want first and I'll do it straight after the last chapter of the spirit bender.