Endgame

"tonight I rid the world of air bending and one Avatar" the crow cheered as Anima held the raining tightly "let them go!" she shouted, rage in her voice.

"you're welcome to come down here and try to stop me" Anima then crushed the railing she was holding ready to attack but Mako held her back "he's trying to bait you" she shrugged his hand off "I don't give a damn, I have to save my family!" she yelled as Amon looked upon the girl "it seems someone needs to be reminded of the power I possess" Amon then turned round and headed towards Tenzin but then Mako shot lighting at the stage before the teens ran on the wall, using their bending to help stay on it, when they got to the stage, they jumped down and attacked the chi blockers.

Mako and Korra used fire while Anima sent spirit energy balls at them, after some of them were knocked out, Mako provided cover fire so Anima and Korra could get Tenzin and the others free "Where's pema?" Korra asked as she heated up the chain links to break them.

"in prison"

"Where's my mom?" Anima asked worriedly as she broke Cara's chains "I don't know" this made Anima's heart clench, she didn't want to believe her mother might be dead, but it was a possibility and it made her nearly cry.

Once Tenzin and Cara's chains broke they ran in front of Mako and sent a powerful gust of wind knocking two chi blockers off the stage, the only one left was Amon, but he dodged everyone of the attacks untill Cara was able to catch him off guide and launched him off the stage.

Anima and Korra got the children free and they all ran through a door that led to cross section "get them out, we'll create a distraction" Anima says to them, Cara had a worried look on her face and quickly hugged her granddaughter before leaving with Tenzin and his children.

A door could be heard opening and the three teens saw Amon, Korra then set a few fires to slow him down as they ran and went into the disused gym and hid, Amon walked ever so slowly into the room, Korra hid under a table while the Anima and Mako hid somewhere else.

Korra held her breath as Amon walked past her, stopping for a moment and continuing, she sighed in relief but suddenly got pulled out from under the table by Amon, her pained screams could be heard as Mako jumped out of his hiding place, launching waves of fire at Amon, Anima joined to but even with both of them, Amon blood bent them forcing them onto the ground.

Amon then made Korra get on her knees and bent her back so she was looking up "no!" Korra yelled.

"Korra!" Anima yelled, tears fell from her eyes as Amon lowered his thumb onto Korra's four head, Anima tried to resist the blood bending control to stop Amon from taking Korra's bending but it was to late, Korra fell to the ground while Amon stood over her "I told you I would destroy you"

Korra then rolled over on her knees and tried to fire bend in Amon's face but nothing came out and she went back on the floor "finally, you are powerless"

Anima looked upon Korra laying on the floor, she couldn't believe that she let this happen, but before she could say anything to Amon, one of his henchman walked into the room after seeing Amon blood bend the three teens.

"Amon" he said "everything they said is true, isn't it? I just saw you blood bend her" he then took off his mask and smashed it "you traitor, I dedicated my life to you" he said getting his stun batons out, he then ran at Amon but he just stopped him and lifted him into the air "you served me well, lieutenant" he said before throwing the man aside.

Amon then went to Anima and forced her in her knees "time for you to be equalised" Anima's eyes then glowed purple as she forced her head to look at Amon, she opened her mouth and a solid beam of spirit energy came out, launching the man across the room, making him drop his concentration on his blood bending.

Mako got up and launched a fire balls at Amon making some wood and rubble fall on him, Anima ran to Korra and picked her up, both Mako and Anima running out a door and down a long corridor, Korra's eyes opened and she looked at Anima weakly "Amy.... My bending" she said with a break in her voice "everything's going to be ok, i promise" suddenly Anima stopped in her tacks making her drop Korra as both Anima and Mako were then thrown against the walls, floor and ceiling.

"I'm impressed, no one has ever gotten the better of me like that" Anima was then forced onto her knees once again, her pained screams coating the walls of the corridor "it's almost a shame to take such beautiful bending away, from someone so talented" Amon now stood over Anima, her breath shaky as her eyes filled with fear "almost"

He then raised his thumb, ready to plant it on Anima's four head, Korra saw what was about to be done "no!" she yelled as she punched the air causing a ball of air to knock Amon back, everyone was shocked "impossible"

Anima smiled shocked as she looked at Korra "you can air bend!" she yelled excitedly while Korra smiled and clenched her fist "I can air bend" she then proceeded to launch multiple air blasts at Amon, making him go into walls but he got focused again and blood bent her, but this time, Korra wasn't having it, and used all her strength to Air blast Amon out of the window, into the water below.

Mako rushed towards Korra and helped her up, the three then approached the broken window, the people yelling at them untill Amon came up from the water making a water tornado to keep him a float "he's a water bender" the crowed said in shock, Amon looked towards the window as multiple fire and spirit energy balls were thrown at him, but he escaped.

Korra looked towards Mako before leaning into his chest, Anima looked upon the the two and sighed quietly sadness filling her body at the scene before her.