Glacier Spirits Festival

"oh! oh! I want that one!" Ikki excitedly pointed to a big sky bison teddy bear, Anima then looked at what the game was, it was a simple game of fill the meter to the top and you win "alright, Kiki stand back and watch my magic" Anima gave the man some Yuans and she grabbed the water gun that looked like a fish, she began to fill the meter but noticed it was running out fast, it definitely wasn't big enough to fill the meter, so Anima used her water bending to fill the meter to the top, once it dinged, the man handed her the sky bison teddy bear.

Anima smiled as she handed the big bear to Ikki, who had a big smile on her face "thank you, Ani!" she says happily before joining her other sister and bother, Anima loved making her Siblings happy, it brought a smile to her face.

"Hi Amy" Anima turned around to see Korra with a smile, she smiled back "what you up to, Kory?" she asked but the Avatar shrugged her shoulders "nothing much"

"wanna get some food?" Anika asked, the question made Korra's eyes light up and twinkle "yes" she says softly making Anima smile, cute she thought.

"what does the Avatar want today?" she says taking Korra by the shoulder and guiding her around "mmm I'd love some chocolate" Korra says as she started drooling at the thought of it "Chocolate it is" Anima walked near a sweet stall and saw the chocolate "could I get four bars of chocolate, please" she says politely and the woman smiled as she gave her the sweet treat, Anima payed the right amount and turned back to Korra, who looked at the chocolate and licked her Lips, Anima handed her the two bars and one was opened within seconds, Korra took a big bite out of it and moaned, bringing a blush to Anima's face as she felt a shaky feeling go though her body 'ah, what a beautiful sound' Seeta hummed with a slight chuckle, Anima swallowed her chocolate slowly as she looked back to Korra who had nearly finished one whole bar, the Avatar had stars in her eyes as she looked at Anima, a huge smile on her face.

"I haven't had Water tribe chocolate in ages, I love it so much, thank you amante" Anima froze, Korra hadn't called her that in a long time, it made her feel fuzzy inside and yet, she felt sad it didn't feel as good knowing Korra was with someone else.

"hey, you ok?" Korra asked the purple eyed girl who got taken out of her thoughts "yeah, I'm just tired" she then did a fake yawn which made Korra yawn as well.

"why don't you go to bed, I'll walk with you" Anima nodded and the two walked to the little buildings just outside of the festival, they were obviously in different ones but Korra walked Anima to hers and they stopped outside of the door "well, I guess this is goodnight" Korra says holding her right arm nervously glancing down, she had no idea why she was nervous, whats different from where they was to now, maybe it was the fact she was with Anima or the fact they were alone.

"I guess so, I'll see you tomorrow, Korra" The purple eyed girl smiled which made Korra smile as well, she then hugged her goodnight before Anima walked into the building.

Once the door was closed Korra let a breath she didn't even know she was holding out, she was so confused, since she got with Mako, she hasn't being as happy as she thought she'd be, but the feelings for the purple eyed girl were still there.

The Avatar didn't know what to do, she didn't want to break up with Mako just because she had feelings for Anima, she was to scared to be faced with rejection, the thought alone made her heart ache, even though Korra heard what Anima said when she was drunk, she still had dought within her, Korra knew what alcohol does to people, it makes them say things they don't mean, and if what Anima said that night was just because of the drink, Korra would never tell her about her feelings.

Later that night, everyone was sleeping soundly that was untill Naga could be heard howling, Anima groaned as she got up from her bed in her PJs and walked out to see Korra being knocked back by a giant dark purple spirit "Korra!" she shouted and ran towards the creature as it had Korra held to the rock wall.