Hard Headed

When Anima woke up, she decided to not get ready and stay in her PJs which consisted of a sports type bra and some pants, Anima sighed as she went towards the eating area only to see Korra and Tenzin eating.

Anima stopped in her tracks and went to turn around "Anima?" Korra said and Anima turned round with an awkward smile, Korra's breath hitched in her throat as she saw Anima's muscly physique, a light blush came to the girls faces "h hi Korra, I thought you'd gone back to the south Pole" Anima said before shly taking a seat opposite Korra.

"I allowed her to stay so I can train her" Tenzin informed Anima who smiled "is she doing any training today?" she asked as she ate some rice.

"yes, would you like to come watch, maybe demonstrate one or two tasks?" Tenzin asked and Anima nodded "yeah sure, oh can I bring Gran Gran Cara?"

Korra's eyes widened "wait, Avatar Cara is here?" she asked excited at the thought of meeting the old water bender.

"yes, to both of you" Tenzin said and both Korra and Anima did a high five, which sent electricity through them, it was like they wanted to hold each other so the feeling lasted longer but both too afraid to tell one another.

After they had finished breakfast Korra got changed into a traditional air bending outfit and Anima got ready in her training gear, it showed off her physique well, when Korra saw the girl, she nearly got a nose bleed but shook it off.

The three of them made their way towards the training area "so my mother informed me that you've never been able to air bend before" Tenzin said making Korra stop in her tracks and sigh "yeah but I don't know why, the other elements came so easy to me but every single time I've tired airbending nothing"

"I know why" Anima said Korra turned her head towards the girl her head to the side a little "ok smartie why can't I air bend?" Korra asked with a harsh tone, for some reason it made her heart ache when she saw the little hurt look on Anima's face "it's because your so full of yourself and so stubborn you lack the ability to air bend" Anima said while placing her hands on her hips Korra scoffed "I'd like to see you air bend, oh wait you can't" her sarcastic tone made Anima stand closer to Korra making her blush slightly.

Anima was 5'11 while Korra was only 5'5 the water tribe girl had to look up a little as Anima's purple eyes stared deep into Korra's blue ones "I don't need to air bend, because I can do something that's better" The two girls stared into each others eyes, both began to glow again blue and purple, they felt a strong urge to kiss each other, they both began to lean in but Tenzin stopped them thinking they were going to fight "whoa, I don't want any fighting, Korra would you like to began your first task?" Tenzin brought the two out of there little world, their eyes stopped glowing, both not noticing the glow had ever happened but blushing slightly at the closeness and stepped away from each other, they all went to the first task.

Waiting at the first task was the three children and Avatar Cara, Korra instantly went up to Cara and bowed" Avatar Cara, it is so nice to meet you" the old water bender laughed as she bowed a little "no need for formality, and call me Gran Gran Cara, everyone does" Anima smiled at her grandmother as Tenzin explained the task Korra had to do.

"has the feeling kicked in yet?" Cara asked her grand daughter who jumped a little by the shock of Cara coming out of nowhere "what feeling?" Anima asked in a hushed tone "well in legand, it says Raava and Seeta want to be connected as much as possible, so whenever the vessels touch each other, it sends a plesent feeling through both bodies" Cara explained and Anima shly nodded "anytime I touch her, I have being wanting to keep the feeling, but I just don't think she wants the same" Anima said sadly.

"don't worry sweetie, she'll know as you both spend more time together, the more the feeling will grow untill you both seal the bond with a k-" Cara got interrupted by Tenzin "Ani, can you demonstrate the task please" Tenzin asked and Anima nodded "watch and learn, sweetness" she said with smugness, Korra just folded her arms a faint blush coming to her cheeks as Anima graciously made her way though the fans and out the other side.

Anima walked back to the group to see a stunned Korra, Anima smirked and it brought Korra out of her little world "please, if a water bender can do it, then the Avatar has no problem at all" Korra said so full of herself, shethen ran head first into the fans getting thrown back out in 2 seconds, she then ran in again but the same thing happend only she ended up with two black eyes and bruises around her body.

Korra nearly hit the ground but Anima caught her and placed her head in her lap "Korra, are you ok?" Anima asked worriedly but Korra just smiled weakly before passing out "she has a long way to go" Cara says with a small sigh.

Anima picked Korra up bridal style and it sent a wave of plesentness through her, Korra subconsciously wrapped her arms around Anima's neck as she walked to the healing room "I'll heal her, she'll be back in time for this afternoons training" Anima said smiling as she walked towards the temple.

Anima placed Korra on the healing table and got some water from the bucket and placed it on Korra's bruises, Korra began to sture awake and when she saw Anima, she couldn't help but think she was cute, her black hair was over her left shoulder, allowing full view of her purple eyes, they were so captivating Korra didn't even know what to think, whenever she saw the girl, she could feel this pull towards her, but decided it was nothing.

"so hard head, does it seem easy now?" Anima asked and Korra rolled her eyes, breaking out of her little trance "no" the Avatar said lowly, slightly embarrassed about getting beat up by a bunch of 1000 year old fans.

"you know it's ok to admit when you can't do something, it's how people learn, I could help you if you'd like me to" Anima says as she was done healing Korra, the Avatar got off the table and stood opposite Anima "fine, I have trouble with Air bending, but how can you help me?, your a water bender" Korra pointed out but Anima smirked.

"I'm not just a water bender" Korra was shocked when Anima held her hand out and formed a ball of pure spirit energy "I can bend spirit energy, so you could call me a spirit bender"

"so, have I impressed the Avatar?" Anima laughed a little when Korra couldn't form any words as she stared into the pink purple ball, Anima made the ball go away and went to leave the room "see you later, after you've trained a little more" Anima did a little air kiss to Korra that made her blush.

"how is she doing this to me, making me feel, things" Korra whispered to herself as she went back to Tenzin to train.