The Talk

The group have travelled back to the Eastern Air Temple, right now, Pema was crying, holding an unconscious Jinora, in her arms "her spirit is trapped in the spirit world, but she's going to be alright" Tenzin reassured his wife, but Pema just held her daughter tighter "how could this happen?"

"it was all my fault, I should have never let Jinora enter the spirit world without me" Tenzin lowered his head, Anima sighed as she saw her second mother in tears, because she couldn't protect her sister "I-I'm so so sorry, Pema" Her purple eyes began to tear up again.

Korra brought Anima into a side hug, trying to comfort her the best she could "I-I'll bring her back, I promise" she says and Pema stood up, taking Jinora into the temple, everyone following her expect Korra and Anima.

"how could I let this happen, my own sister" Anima cried, Korra brought her into a full hug now, putting her chin on top of Anima's head as the purple eyed girl wrapped her arms around Korra's chest "hey, it wasn't your fault" Korra softly said as she put one of her hands on the back of Anima's head "we'll get her back don't worry" Anima began to calm down after a few minutes of korra whispering sweet nothings into her ear, feeling the light calm feeling from the skin contact with Korra, it made her take slow breaths and eventually, she was fine.

They sat there for a bit longer, Korra still holding Anima close to her a moment, a pleasent silence between them untill it was broken "I guess you know now huh?" Anima asked getting out of Korra's hold, looking at her face.

"wait, you knew, why didn't you tell me?" Korra asked a little shocked that Anima knew they were spiritmates "I knew from when I was little, my Gran gran would tell me stories of the spirit bender, and how they were the Avatars spiritmate" Anima explained as she looked glanced down "and I didn't tell you because I wasn't allowed to"

Korra narrowed her eyes "who told you not to tell me?" Korra asked as she saw Anima fidget with her fingers, which she found cute "Cara. She said to me that if I told you, it might affect your feelings towards me" Anima felt Korra lightly grab her hand, stopping her from fidgeting with her fingers and blushing lightly.

"nothing could change the way I feel about you, even if we weren't spiritmates, I'd still fall for you" Korra smiled lightly as she saw a small smile form on the purple eyed girls lips, which she thought were so kissable in that moment.

"I fell for you the moment I saw you in that park on Naga, and I saved you from that mob" Anima chuckled, Korra just sighed with a smile "my savior" Korra then kissed Anima's cheek making the girl blush hard "t-that was-" Korra cut her off with another kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Amy, I just want catch up on lost time" she says laughing a little but then went silent as she remembered the year and half of her chasing the wrong person.

"what's wrong?" Anima asked as Korra grabbed her right arm, looking down slightly "how did you feel when i was chasing and dating Mako?" Korra asked, Anima sighed as she saw the guilty look on Korra's perfect face, it was now Anima's turn to grab Korra's hand but she grabbed both of them, getting Korra to look into her eyes.

"I'm going to be honest, I hated it, watching you be with him made me cry, I was so jealous and angry that I put a 10 mile long crack in the south Pole" Anima admitted making Korra stare into her purple eyes, she then sniffed and small tears came out of Korra's blue eyes "I-I'm so sorry, Amy"

Anima smiled as she kissed the tears away "it's alright, you didn't know then, but you do now, and that's all that matters" Korra smiled as she looked upon Anima, she was wondering how she got so lucky with Anima as a spiritmate.

"I-I lo-pack your things you two, we're going back to Republic city to get the president to help" Korra was cut off by Tenzin who threw his bags on Oogie "right away Tenzin" Korra groaned as she got up, helping Anima up as well.

The two got up and got their stuff putting them on Oogie as did the others, and as soon as they were on, Oogie took off.

Along the way Kya pulled Anima to a side so they could talk quietly "so, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Anima asked the old waterbender, who took a nervous look down "so, what's happening with you and Korra?" she asked quietly, Anima looked at her confused "you don't know?"

"don't know what?" she asked and Anima laughed quietly "we're spiritmates, you know Raava and Seeta" Kya's mouth dropped open a little.

All this time, Anima was just like her, and Lin didn't mention anything about it and it made Kya slightly mad, of all the people who should know that their mother is in a relationship should be their child, essentially if they're just like them.

"oh that's wonderful sweety, I was just wondering is all" she smiled, Anima smiled as she went to back sit next to Korra, but the Avatar sat between Anima's legs, placing the purple eyed girls arms around herself as she layed her head near Anima's neck "getting comfortable there Kory?"

Korra just sighed happily as she closed her eyes "just about, amante" Korra smiled as she felt herself become sleepy, the purple eyed girl then kissed Korra's head before placing her chin on top of Korra's head as she held her while smiling, Anima loved hearing Korra call her that word, it ment so much to her and to the spirit within, that they both felt overjoyed now that Korra knew what she was to them.

But the spirits within them were also scared, Vattu was going to be released, and they were terrified about what that ment not only for themselves, but for Korra, Anima and the world.