All Is Well, Untill Its Not

When Anima got into the city, she could see Tenzin's sky bison Oogie "Naga howl" she says to the polar bear dog, and her howl did the trick as Oogie was coming towards them, and landed near them.

"Ani, Korra" both Tenzin and Lin say as they ran up to them, "oh thank goodness" Tenzin sighed in relief that both Anima and Korra was ok "Where's Tarrlok? Did you see him?" Lin asked Anima who shock her head but before the girl could get off Naga Mako came and barged Lin out of the way "give her some space" he says before picking Korra up bridal style and carrying her to Oogie.

Anima and Lin looked at him with anger, but for different reasons, Anima then looked at her best friend as saw the frown on her face, she got off Naga and went close to her and gently grabbed her hand, to comfort her.

Asmai looked at Anima and sighed as she leaned her head on the girls arm and slowly made their way towards the sky bison, they got on and saw Mako holding Korra as she slept, Anima gave the fire bender another glare of anger and jealously.

The group made their way to Air Temple Island as quick as they could and when they got their, Mako instantly took Korra to the healing room, and layed her on the bed, when Anika tried to enter the room, Mako wouldn't let her, saying Korra needed rest and for others not to disturb her.

Let's just say Anima was so close to another destroyed library situation but she calmed knowing that it wouldn't help Korra, if she destroyed the place.

The only person he allowed in was Cara, who just gave him a stern angry look making him shake a little letting her in, the old waterbender sighed as she started to heal Korra.

While Mako was with Korra, Anima had to comfort Asami, because the Sato girl knew it was just a matter of time till Mako went from her to Korra.

A few days later, Korra was feeling better and everyone could tell as she was stuffing her face, everyone had sat down for a nice meal, but everyone was watching Korra eat, happy to see that she was feeling better, but when they were sitting down, Anima tried to sit next to Korra but Mako beat her to it, earning another death glare from the girl and a sad look from Asmai, so Anima sat next to Asami and watched Korra.

"the food tastes amazing, Pema, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again" the Avatar says before she kept eating "we're so thankful you're home safe" Pema smiled before she got up holding her baby bump "Pem it's ok, me and Sami will help" Anima says as The two girls got up and picked up all the bowls as Korra started to explain what she learned and what happend, Anima caught most of it as she entered the kitchen and placed the bowls on the side, before washing up.

Suddenly Pema groaned in pain "Pema" Asami says holding the pregnant woman "are you, ok?" Anima asked worried but Pema just held a pained smile "the baby is just kicking really hard, is all I'm fine"

"should I get Tenzin?" Asmai asked but Pema shook her head "no reason to worry him, it's nothing" the pregnant woman smiled before going back to washing up the dishes.

Mako then entered the kitchen with a tea pot "can I get more hot water? Korra needs more tea"he says but Asami looked at him with a monotone face" you're a fire bender, boil it yourself" she says with a little anger in her voice as she went back to drying the dishes.

Anima and Pema looked at each other with a awkward smile as they went to leave "we'll gonna step out, incase you two want to talk" Pema says as the two walked out.

Anima stayed near the kitchen so she could hear what they said, and she was proud of Asami to confront Mako about the way he's acting towards Korra, when Asami came out Anima placed her hand on Asami's shoulder comfortingly as she sighed and leaned into her touch "he's a jerk" Asami chuckled but didn't say anything, meanwhile Korra was watching the interaction with a jealous feeling in her body.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard making the teenagers run out side "we heard an explosion" Korra says to Lin who turned around to face the teens "Republic city is under attack"