Traveling To The South Pole

The group went to Varrick, who gave them his battleship, and they were currently on their way to the southern WaterTribe to try and close the portal, after a nearly a week traveling, Anima and Korra had being training all week, and decided to have a training session again, just so they knew both were prepared for any fighting, and so they could basically flirt with each other.

"you ready, Avatar?" Anima asked as she was in a fighting stance opposite Korra "you bet your sweet lips I am" Korra smiled making the purple eyed girl shake her head a little with a smile of her own.

They started at each other for a few moments before Korra lunged herself at Anima, going for fire balls launching them at her, Anima used her airbending to make them fly into the ocean before sending a blast of air at Korra, which she easily dodged.

But as Korra landed back on the ground, Anima got some water and froze her legs to the deck of the ship, allowing her to move closer to the Avatar to send a air blast knocking her into a wall making Korra groan as she landed on the floor.

Anima's eyes widened as she ran towards Korra and bent down to her "are you ok?" Anima's voice was filled with worry, she was worried that she hurt Korra but that worry went away as Korra suddenly had her pinned to the floor with a confident smirk on her face as the two breathed heavily.

"got you"

Anima giggled as she looking into Korra's eyes, the look on her face made  Korra melt as they stared into each others eyes "I love your eyes" Korra breathed out "I could stare into them for hours"

Anima got one of her hands free from Korra's grip and placed it on one Korra's cheeks, the Avatar leaned into her touch sighing happily "I love your eyes, too" Anima says softly "they remind me of the ocean but the ocean reminds me of you" Anima laughed slightly as she glanced down before looking back at Korra's face "after this is all over, can I take you on a date?" Anima asked and Korra smiled widly "I'd love that" Anima smiled as she kissed Korra's cheek, making the Avatar losen her grip on Anima allowing her to flip them over.

It took Korra a few moments to register what happend before she tried to get out of Anima's tight grip, but failed as the purple eyed girl's grip tightened, malign it harder for Korra to get out. The Avatar stopped struggling and looked up to see Anima's smirk.

"got you"

Korra laughed lightly "you got me, Amy" a door then opened to reveal Asami who walked in and froze, looking at her best friend being ontop of Korra "I didn't interrupt did I?" she asked with a smirk making the two quickly stand up with bright red blushes on their faces "n-no" Anima stuttered out as she fidgeted with her fingers Korra had noticed this and took hold of Anima's right hand, making her stop and smile lightly towards the Avatar.

"are we at the sourthen water tribe yet?" Korra asked as Asmai walked closer "almost, but I just picked up a distress signal from the southern troops, there's a problem" Asmai informed them and once the shop docked, the two spiritmates got on Naga while the others got on Oogie.

Once they arrived Korra saw her mother and immediately hugged her "mom!" she says before embracing the small woman "I'm so happy you're here" Senna says with a smile as they stopped hugging big held fourarms "Where's dad?" Korra asked nearly making Senna break down into tears "Unalaq wiped out the entire southern resistance and captured your father"

Korra's eyebrows then crossed as she was angry and determined "I'll get him back" she says as the others came up with Tenzin carrying Jinora "Where's my mother and Cara?" he asked

"they're in the healing hut, so many injured" Senna then takes them to the healing hut, opening the doors to see many injured people, Katara and Cara turned round and immediately went towards the group "what happend?" Katara asked pained to see her grandchild in in such a state "her soul is trapped in the spirit world"

Cara's eyes widened as she took Jinora from Tenzin and right into a healing bath "how long has she being gone?"

"a week, I've tried to keep her energy flowing, but I can feel her slipping away" Kya says looking at Jinora "you two are the only ones who can help her now"

The two old woman sat opposite each other with Jinora in the middle, they then began healing Jinora but can only do so much "how much longer can she last?" Anima asked but Cara sighed "we don't know, but I know one thing she's incredibly strong to go this long"

Anima looked worriedly at her sister, she was begging the spirits to let her live, but after a few moments she left the room to get some air, the thought of Jinora dieing because of her was to much to think about.

She breathed in the cold sharp air and felt a little better as she cleared her mind, after a few moments she heard the door open but didn't look behind her, once she saw the arms of her grandmother Anima immediately smiled "nice to see you Gran Gran"

"Korra just told me about you two" Cara smiled as she hugged her granddaughter "I'm so happy for you" Anima wrapped her arms around her grandmothers neck, having missed the familiar aroma and feeling since she left for the southern airtemple "thank you, I'm happy she knows now, and what did she tell you?" Anima asked

"that you both are together" Anima's eyebrow raised as she smirked "we haven't even asked the question yet, but we're basically together" Anima blushed lightly.

Cara smiled as she sighed before grabbing onto Anima's hand "I wish you happiness in all your endevers" Anima smiled as the door opened again but this time is was Korra "oh, did i interrupt?" she asked but Cara shook her head "no dear, I was just going back inside anyway, no rest for the wicked" Cara smiled at Korra before going back inside.

"we've got a plan to break through the defences to the southern portal" Korra informed Anima as she walked next to the purple eyed girl, leaning her head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around her "good, when do start?"

"in a few minutes"