Southern Air Temple

The ride to the southern Air Temple was taking a long time, Anima sighed, bored as she looked out to the vast blue sky "how did my gran gran not get bored of these long trips?" she asked for anyone to answer, Kya hummed as she thought about the stories her mother would tell her "my mom said uncle Sokka entertained them with his jokes most of the time" she says bringing a small frown to Anima's face.

She's only met Sokka a few times before he passed away, she loved how funny he was and saw that he and her grandmother were super close, when he died, Cara wasn't herself, she'd sometimes say things expecting Sokka to make a joke out it, but when she was met with silence, it made tears come to her eyes and she'd want to be alone for a few hours. That period of her life was bad, Cara lost her best friend, and then Toph left, and on top of it, one of her daughters left as well.

Anima continued to think about how strong her grandmother is to be able to deal with all of that, untill a hand went in her shoulder, it brought her out of her trance and looked to see the hand belonged to Kya, who had a worried look on her face "you alright?" she asked with a concerned voice. Anima nodded "yeah, just remembering things" she then held a small smile on her face as she looked back down.

Kya then started paying with her fingers nervously, she wanted to ask Anima more about Lin, how she was doing and other things like that, Anima looked up and saw the older woman's nervousness and wondered why she was nervous "you alright, Kya"

The older woman nodded "I-it's just I'm wondering how your moms being since Amon.... You know" she says hesitantly, Anima chuckled a little at the normally confident woman "she's being good, when she got her bending back she was back to her old self, stopping criminals" Anima explained with a smile, Kya loved the smile on Anima's face, it reminded her of Lin's, when she truly smiled.

"our relationship is so much better as well, we've been meeting up a lot and enjoying our mother daughter time, we even talked about me moving into her house" Anima sighed happily with a big smile, talking about her mother now involved a lot of it, and Kya loved watching the Beifong girl be happy.

"well, I hope it all works out, for you" Kya smiled as they approached the southern Air Temple "there it is, the southern Air Temple, isn't it magnificent?" Tenzin asked as he landed Oogie, he, Pema and the young children got off the sky bison while Kya, Bumi and Anima got the bags ready.

Anima got off Oogie and cached the bags the other two dropped down, after that, the two got down and picked up most of the bags but there was just to many "excuse me, a little help here" Bumi says to a woman who turned round "sorry, I thought you were the servants" the woman says looking at the two as Anima was hidden from view behind Bumi picking up some bags.

The two made sour faces as their eyebrows narrowed "we're Tenzin's brother and sister" the man said with a little anger in his voice, the woman looked amazed at the two "Avatar Aang had other children? The world is filled with more air benders?" she had so much hope in her voice as her eyes sparkled "we're not airbenders" Kya stated bluntly making the Woman's happy mood go away "oh, I'm so sorry"

"if it makes you feel better, I'm an air bender in training" Anima could be heard from behind Bumi who moved to reveal the girl as she had successfully picked up most of the bags "really?" the woman says, the happiness back in her eyes "yeah, I'm Tenzin's first born"

The woman beemed as she fainted, the two looked between Anima and the woman "seems you have a fan" Bumi says smiling, Anima just rolled her eyes as she walked inside the air temple, and was guided to the section of rooms the family would be staying in.

Tenzin and Pema were together as was all of the children, Bumi got a room on his own specifically requested by both Tenzin and Kya, while Anima and Kya shared a room together, which they didn't mind.

Anima entered the room to see two single beds on either side with a small table next to them, she looked round before placing her bag on the right side bed, and sitting on it.

She then looked round but saw something in the wall just under the table, she moved it and saw some writings along with two crude drawings, she looked a little closer and her eyes widened.

Aang and Cara
Super friends for life

She then looked at the drawings again and could make out that one was Aang while the other was of her grandmother, Anima chuckled as she now realised that the very room she was in, use to be her Grandmothers and Aangs, she felt a sort of completion within her as she smiled.

The door opened and Kya walked in to see the happy face on the purple eyed girl "what's the smile for?" she asked and Anima pointed to the words and drawings she found, Kya looked and smiled herself "dad was here" she says in a whisper and fell on the left side bed.

"this is awesome, I'm definitely gonna tell gran gran Cara about this" Anima excitedly says before Kya could say anything there was a knock on the door and Tenzin came in "hope your settling in well" he says and they both nod "I was wondering if you'd like to come to see the statue room with us?" he asked, Anima accepted while Kya passed, wanting to rest her bones after the long trip.

Tenzin and his children went to the statue room and Seeta beamed with happiness as she got to see past Avatars and the ones she'd missed, Anima walked in and looked round, seeing all of the different Avatars but she noticed there was no statues of their spiritmates before she could ask her father Seeta spoke up.

'they are little to no statues of our past lives, because Raava and the Avatar are the most important, they bring balance while we support and help them' Seeta explained, Anima agreed with the spirit and looked round at the centre of the room, seeing Aang, Roku, Kiyoshi and many others.

While Tenzin had to deal with Meelo and Ikki making a mess, Anima and Jinora walked towards Aang and Cara's statues she and Jinora stared at them  before feeling something making them quickly turn round and then look at each other "maybe we're just tired" Anima concluded and Jinora nodded "my eyes are heavy" Jinora says rubbing her eyes.

The two soon went to bed but felt something almost call to them, the two opened their bedroom doors and saw each other, but didn't say anything as they walked back to the statue room, walking towards an old wooden statue of two people, with what seemed like spirits around them.

Anima heard Seeta chuckle a little 'I love seeing myself' Anima smiled as she realised these old statues were the first Avatar and their spiritmate, the Raava side of the statue started glowing as Anima felt a wave of strong spirit energy enter the world, it almost overwhelmed her as she lost her balance, going a little to close to the edge but she was caught by her sister who pulled her back.

"Ani, are you ok?" Jinora asked worried as Anima regained her balance, and smiled at her sister "I'm fine, I just-felt fussy for a second" Jinora breathed easy as she saw the statue had stopped glowing "maybe we should go back to bed, big day tomorrow" Jinora nodded as she went back to her room.

Anima on the other hand had a worried Seeta in her head, the spirit knew what this ment but she had no idea where this would go, or what might happen, all she could do, was sit back and watch.

A/N so I'm gonna try and stick to a schedule of updates in Tuesdays and Fridays if possible, so yeah, hope everyone's having a nice day, toodles