Sadness Of Two

The next night it was the quarter finals of the pro bending tournament, the fire ferrets were out of it, they weren't the well oiled sato-mobile they were in the last round, it came to a tie breaker, Bolin was chosen and he won the match, bearly, after the match Bolin went to Anima to ask for help, he found her in the gym lifting 1000 pounds of weights.

"hey, Ani could you tell me which flowers Korra likes?" he asked Anima turned towards Bolin as she dropped the weight, making a bang sound as it hit the floor, she was sweating and breathing heavily "why do you want to know that?" Anima asked as she took a mouthful of water.

"because I want to ask her to be my girlfriend and I thought flowers was a good idea" he said and Anima choked on her water "w-what, girlfriend?" she said and Bolin nodded.

"I just feel like we have this connection, last night went really well and I think she's the right one for me" he said with a sparkle in his eye, Anima sighed, so both brothers want my spirit mate, she thought sadly, but she knew Bolin was a nice guy and the relationship wouldn't work out because her and Korra are ment to be, but she couldn't stop him from trying.

"just get her some roses, in fact I'll come with you and help you ask her, because I know you, you'll get to nervous" she said and grabbed her jacket after wiping herself with a towel "really! Thank you!" he yelled bringing her into a bone crushing hug "ok big guy let's go" Anima laughed as they went to the market.

"Ani, since your a Beifong, can you earth bend, is Toph as great as she said to be, how is it having Chief Beifong as a mother, how is it having Avatar Cara as a grandmother, does that mean you and Korra are related?" Bolin asked excitedly a little fast as they walked through the market" whoa, Bo slow down" Anima laughed "sorry, its just we haven't really gotten to properly know each other" he said claiming down.

"well, to answer your questions, no I can't earth bend, I haven't met my Gran Gran Toph, a real pain in the backside, quite lovely because she's so wise and no me and Korra aren't related" she said and Bolin took in every detail as he bought some roses from a florist.

"but if you and Korra aren't related how can you make your eyes glow, isn't that the Avatar state?" he asked as they began walking back to the pro bending areana.

"no, you see, I'm a special bender, you know this, you've seen me bend this energy right?" Anima asked and Bolin nodded.

"well, the energy is spirit energy, I can bend it because inside of me is the spirit Seeta" Anima exlpined not going into the whole Ravva and Seeta are spirit mates.

"so you're like Korra" he said as the two went inside the arena "basically yeah" Anima said as the two went up some stairs, they went out onto the roof of the arena and saw Korra and Mako talking, Anima and Bolin were confused why they looked like they were arguing.

The two stopped walking as they saw Korra and Mako kiss, Anima's heart ached as she saw that Korra kissed Mako not Mako kissed Korra.

They stopped kissing and Korra noticed Anima and Bolin standing a few feet away from them, she gasped in shock, Mako looked behind him and saw his brother standing there.

Bolin then burst into tears and ran away "great, now look what you did!" Mako yelled at Korra before chasing after his brother.

Anima stated at Korra in disappointment and sadness, she saw this and looked down shyly as Anima stormed over to her "how could you!" she yelled at Korra who jumped back in shock and fear at the loudness of Anima's voice, she had never shouted at her before, and Korra hated the fact Anima was angry at her "how could you do that to Bolin, not to mention how Asami will feel after she finds out that her boyfriend cheated on her!" Anima yelled, Korra furrowed her eyebrows in anger as she shouted back "well it seems like she has her eyes on you so really she's cheated on Mako with you!" Korra yelled back folding her arms.

Anima scoffed "don't you bring Asami into this, she was being a good friend and giving me some of her time, at least she knows how to unlike you!" Anima felt some tears fall down her cheek.

"so that's why your angry, because I haven't being devoting my time to you, well news flash Anima, I have a life!" Korra said harshly.

"it not about that, it's the fact you made Mako cheat on Asami and that's not what an Avatar is ment to do!"

"like you know what an Avatar is ment to do, you're just a second rate copy of me whose jealous that I can get someone to like me!" Korra yelled and instantly regretted her words as she saw the tears spill from Anima's eyes, before Korra could say anything Anima ran off crying.

"well played, Korra" the Avatar said sadly, she felt a hole in her chest as Anima got further away, getting bigger and bigger, until it felt like her heart was missing.

Korra knew she made a mistake by calling Anima those things, but it was to late, Korra sighed as some tears threatened to fall from her blue eyes, she took a shaky breath in and walked back to Air Temple Island.

Before going to bed, she looked around for Anima, but couldn't find her, that made her feel worried and even more terrible about herself, knowing she's caused Anima to cry, to not be on Air Temple Island in this moment.

Korra decided to go to bed with a heavy heart and small tears traveling down her cheeks "I'm sorry, Amy" she whispered as she started to quietly cry, falling to sleep.

A/N I'm going to start a routine where if I post a chapter, I write a chapter, so I don't get back tracked to were the book goes months without being updated, I think it's better then pausing the book to keep up with chapters.

Also based on the reaction from the last chapter, there will be no poly relationship between Asami-Anima-Korra as it wouldn't make sense and I'll write another book with it in.