Zaofu

"and fetch!" Anima happily threw a ball, with her airbending, for Naga to fetch. The polar bear dog was getting restless, having been on bored an airship for such a long time that Korra suggested stopping in a quiet place to stretch their legs.

"that one was good Amy, but I can get it further" Korra boasted, Anima raised her eyebrow at the Avatar "oh really, well then you can throw it when Naga brings it back then" it didn't take long for the polar bear dog to bring the ball back, she placed it on the ground and Korra smiled before launching it as far as she could "I will admit, that was good" Anima admitted earning a smug smile from Korra "do I get a reward for been so good at throwing a ball?" Korra asked and Anima rolled her eyes before going up to the Avatar and placing her hands on the girls cheeks before softly placing her lips onto Korra's.

Korra closed her eyes melting into the kiss, even after all this time the two still felt a spark when they kissed or even touched, Korra was really getting into the kiss but to her dismay Anima pulled away. Korra, with her eyes still closed, tried to reconnect their lips but couldn't as Anima went to far away for that to happen.

Korra pouted as she crossed her arms "Kory come on no pouting" Anima tried to hold back a smile, she thought Korra looked so cute when she pouted "you know while you two are playing fetch and kissing, four of the most dangerous criminals in the world are hunting you down, we should get moving" Lin says making the two girls in front of them freeze for a moment "how long have you been there Mom?" Anima asked with an embarrassed look on her face "long enough" Lin smirked making the two go even more red then they were.

"come on Mon not cool, what if I watched you and Kya kiss like that?" Anima sighed, Lin rolled her eyes with a slight blush coming to her face "I'd sense you and tell you go away" before Anima could talk back Naga dropped the ball in front of Lin "I think she wants you to throw it for her" Korra says, Lin looked at the ball with a raised eyebrow before looking back at the Avatar "I'll pass, thanks" Naga whimpered as her head went down.

Anima gasped as she hugged the big polar bear dog "don't be mean to such a good girl" the purple eyed girl then kissed the dogs head making her tail wag with happiness "we just got a call on the radio about another Airbender" Asami and Mako came running out of the airship, Anima still hugged Naga as she loved her fur being against her skin.

"finally. Where are they?" Korra asked as she uncrossed her arms "a city called Zaofu, the home of the metal clan" Mako says making Lin tense up a little "you know the place?" Korra asked Lin who crossed her arms and tilted her head to the left "uh, never been, but I don't want you going there" Lin glanced towards Anima before placing her gaze back in the Avatar "I'd rest a lot easier if you and my daughter were back safe in Republic City" Anima watched her mother carefully, she picked up on her unwillingness to not let them go to Zaofu, not that it was hard Lin was never a good liar, unless it came to a case that is.

"sorry, but if there's an Airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we're going next" Korra walked past Lin, with everyone following her except Lin and Naga, Lin pouted with her eyebrows lowered to form a moody face but then saw Naga nudge the ball closer to her, Lin suddenly popped the ball and walked bask to airship as Naga whimpered while she held the now flattened ball.

They all went to the bridge as Asami flew the air ship, Anima looked back at her mother to see her sat in a seat with her arms folded and a moody look on her face, the earth bender was like it for the whole flight to Zaofu.

As the clouds cleared an amazing view gifted itself to the group "wow, wow, wow! An entire city made of metal, whop!" Bolin cheered as they took in the sight "you should be right at home, Beifong" Bolin looked back at Lin still in the same position, the woman hummed as the airship docked.

"aren't you coming?" Asami asked as they headed for the door "what's there to see, it's metal, big whoop" she says sarcastically but then firmly grabbed Anima making her sit beside her "Anima your staying here while they go find the air bender" the grumpy woman then turned her gaze on the rest of them "and don't tell anyone me and Anima are here"

"what!" Anima yelled "there's an entire city of metal benders out there and I'm related to the woman who literally created metal bending, I wanna see how far it's come" Lin didn't budge from her seat and kept Anima sat down "why don't you want anyone knowing you two are here?" Korra asked as she placed her hand in her hip.

"I don't need to explain myself to you, just do what I say" Lin raised her voice slightly making Korra put her hands up in defence "fine you got it, chief cranky pants" Korra says before going up to Anima and kissing her on her cheek "we'll be back soon" and left with the others.

Anima looked at her mother and sighed "why don't you want anyone to know you're here? Why can't I go with them? Why are you so moody?" Anima asked but Lin looked at her with an angry glare "I don't need!-" Lin shouted but then took a deep breath as she knew Anima didn't like it when she shouted "I don't need to answer anything, I'm your mother and I order you to drop this" Lin's voice still had a harshness that Anima didn't like, she got up from her seat and went to sit with Naga as she stroked the polar bear dog, put her knees to her chest and stared at the floor.

Anima didn't like it when Lin was like this, it reminded her of what Lin was like a couple years ago before they started to reconnect, Anima sat like this until the airship door opened and Korra walked on with a woman "I found out why you were so against coming here" Korra says getting the two girls attention.

Lin's eyes widened as she saw the last person she wanted to see "why didn't you tell me you had a sister?" Anima jumped up with a shocked face "sister!" she yelled surprised and was looking between Lin and her..... aunt?

"half sister" Lin emphasised as she crossed her arms "same dad, different mom's so what? We're blood, Lin and after 30 years, the least you could do is say hello" the woman smiled slightly but Lin just turned around "I have nothing to say to you"

"you two haven't spoken in 30 years, how come?" Korra asked as she saw Anima still looking between the two women "ask her. I've tired" the woman  says and Lin scoffed "oh don't put that on me you're the one who tore our family apart" Lin counter argued.

"and you've done a bang up job keeping it that way, I didn't even know I had a niece till Mama told me when she visited a couple months ago" the woman then smiled at Anima "you haven't changed one bit have you?" Lin says as her sister waved her hand towards Anima, asking the girl to come over. The purple eyed girl nervously went closer to the woman.

She hooked their arms together and put her gaze back on Lin "look, we can stand here arguing about the past all day, but that's not the reason why the Avatar came here" she then looked towards Korra "my daughter is thrilled to meet you" Anima gasped as her eyes went wide once again "I have a cousin!"

"yes, her name is Opal, by the way I'm Suyin but you call me Su if you like" Anima smiled so hard it made her face hurt "it's nice to meet you Auntie Su" The purple eyed girl then hugged Su making the older woman chuckle but Lin rolled her eyes "can I go and see the city now?" Anima asked and Lin didn't respond "of course you can, I'll introduce you to the rest of your family" Su smiled as she led Anima off the airship "this is gonna be so cool" Anima couldn't contain her excitement as her newly found aunt led her into the city.